porker paul

Genital Jewellery

26 posts in this topic

Inspired by the thread on cock rings, I wonder how many guys have their genitalia adorned with jewellery and what do the ladies feel about punting with guys so adorned?

Three hafadas and a guiche. Took out the Prince Albert and amapallang some years ago.

Three hafadas and a guiche. Took out the Prince Albert and amapallang some years ago.

I need my dictionary for this thread, I think :huh:

If you have a Prince Albert does pee/love juice come out the piercing? Enquiring minds want to know.

Yeah, you need to sit to pee otherwise it's like a shower head.

Yeah, you need to sit to pee otherwise it's like a shower head.

Wow.

I've only encountered one PA, and I was a little frightened. The owner however explained that the ring sits very nicey in the teat, and it not problem at all. He was correct however I'd err on the side of caution!

I had a very close friend who had a Prince Albert. I was pleased when he finally decided to get rid of it, as it used to play havock with the inside of cheeks and I was forever worrying if I would chip my teeth whenever I went down on him.

I had a very close friend who had a Prince Albert. I was pleased when he finally decided to get rid of it, as it used to play havock with the inside of cheeks and I was forever worrying if I would chip my teeth whenever I went down on him.

You clearly have a very different kind of relationship with your close friends than I do with mine Dexi :-)

no way !

No Way What Exactly?

No Way What Exactly?

oh, no way hosay ! jose ! :lol:

I've had a couple of guys with cock piercings (good friends, not punters!) and it feels good inside, but like Dexi touched on, it's less fun to give a BJ to cos teh rings/ball bangs horribly against teeth!

I've had a couple of guys with cock piercings (good friends, not punters!) and it feels good inside,

It's not just me who has this kind of relationship with close friends then. lol ;):D

I have seen a couple of guy's with piercings down below, yes it feels good but difficult with a condom- always concerned that it might

tear or rip.

It's not just me who has this kind of relationship with close friends then. lol ;):D

Indeedy Dexi! Occasionally a lucky guy gets me for free! ;)

I must admit to not being a fan of male genital jewellery, I have had a lover in the past that had both a prince albert (a ring through the top of his cock) and an ampallang (a piercing directly through it, just under the 'helmet' with metal balls on either side); and I was always worried that both would do damage to me internally and rip condoms, I didn't like the sensation of metal inside me and could never relax, I much prefer the natural friction of body to body without metal. That said I do have a (very small!) clitoral hood piercing which I have never regretted and greatly improves my pleasure, so I am being a total hypocrite!!

Edited by MySecretLife

I had to Google Image for "hafadas - guiche - ampallang" after reading this and now wish I hadn't :eek:

I have a nipple pierced but bloody hell.........

I had to Google Image for "hafadas - guiche - ampallang" after reading this and now wish I hadn't :eek:

I have a nipple pierced but bloody hell.........

I have found my three years as a member here very educational. Mainly of the "what not to do" variety of educational but certainly useful stuff. I'll add this to the list :-).

I would not have sex with a client who had bling bling on his ding ding. I wouldn't even do OWO, even if he took the metal out. I have no idea of what hygiene issues, if any, might arise from this kind of thing and quite honestly I don't want to.

I would not have sex with a client who had bling bling on his ding ding. I wouldn't even do OWO, even if he took the metal out. I have no idea of what hygiene issues, if any, might arise from this kind of thing and quite honestly I don't want to.

Very interesting take on the topic, and one that has not raised it's head (pardon the pun!) before. I am still genuinely interested to hear of all experiences of this

Many male genital piercings pass thru the urethra, and specifically the urine helps to keep the piercing clean, remember WhilstNeroplays shower head comment when he peed.

When healed, piercings still need regular cleaning of dead skin cells and other gunk if nothing else is regularly moving it thru the healed fistula (the pierced tunnel) i.e easily cleaned in the shower, or like the wee does with a PA. Build up of dead skin and gunk smells. And piercings with metal or non-porous jewellery sweats as well, thus the popularisation of wooden or horn jewellery in healed stretched ear piercings, these are porous so less sweaty dead skin and gunk.

I find PVC and rubber fetish wear a big turn off

However, genital jewellery on either sex has an even bigger 'yuck' factor for me than that !!

Each to their own of course, but this is absolutely not for me

(Dont mind a pierced bellybutton or even a pierced nipple, although in both cases I just feel they get in the way a bit - definitely prefer without than with - even with earrings, as attractive as they can look, once youre in the bedroom and nibbling on her ears that hard inorganic ornament just gets in the way - its a bit like finding a piece of metal in your favourite desert)

Edited by BillGoldberg

I remember this thread on it in the past: http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/12870-prince-albert-piercing/page__hl__%2Bprince+%2Balbert__fromsearch__1

I quite like them, a pity as that client I mentioned in the thread now has a girlfriend who is getting all the benefit of his prince albert. Something about nipple piercings though sends a shiver down my spine (in all the wrong ways).