Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pierrebleu

That Was Different

4 posts in this topic

I visited a lady I see fairly regularly and things were proceeding normally, kissing, fondling, licking, sucking and finally started cowgirl and enjoying the feeling of her warm wet pussy around my cock. She suddenly got off saying I need to have a pee. Rather than dissapear by herself , she dragged me with her by my cock, as she sat down and started to pee, she put her mouth round my cock and sucked away, anyway back to business in the bedroom, with me on top she kept saying wait, wait, but unfortunately such was the tightness of her pussy, that I couldn't help coming, which I apologised for.

After some after glow cleaning me up and cuddling, she started sucking me again, now at 67 I don't pop twice in a session, but she said she was so horny and needed to come, she sucked me back into life and went to get back on top, at first without any protection!!! Fortunately I had the presence of mind to stop her, although the idea of being inside without was very tempting. She was so hot she was desperate to come, which she did achieve after applying a new condom and collapsed on top of me.

Has anyone else, ladies or gents, had similar or unusual experiences?

Pierrebleu

That has just become one of my fantasy's.lol. :)

I visited a lady I see fairly regularly and things were proceeding normally, kissing, fondling, licking, sucking and finally started cowgirl and enjoying the feeling of her warm wet pussy around my cock. She suddenly got off saying I need to have a pee. Rather than dissapear by herself , she dragged me with her by my cock, as she sat down and started to pee, she put her mouth round my cock and sucked away, anyway back to business in the bedroom, with me on top she kept saying wait, wait, but unfortunately such was the tightness of her pussy, that I couldn't help coming, which I apologised for. After some after glow cleaning me up and cuddling, she started sucking me again, now at 67 I don't pop twice in a session, but she said she was so horny and needed to come, she sucked me back into life and went to get back on top, at first without any protection!!! Fortunately I had the presence of mind to stop her, although the idea of being inside without was very tempting. She was so hot she was desperate to come, which she did achieve after applying a new condom and collapsed on top of me. Has anyone else, ladies or gents, had similar or unusual experiences? Pierrebleu

Till you got to the BB bit i was thinking it sounds an excellent punt. Unfortunately i have had that offered to me although thankfully rarely by WGs who didnt advertise it who said "because i like you i want you to fuck me BB", an instant passion killer for me and signal to leave and never return. In my thinking if she said this to me how many others has she said it to that have taken her up on it. I avoid WGs who offer BB so really dont like those that dont advertise it offer it to me.

I was at a Party in Dagenham recently and two women swingers turned up looking for sex and it turned out they were sisters both looking for as much sex as they could get, i did my best to oblige but was woefully inadequate as both were insatiable taking on allcomers, its was fun though hearing both shouting for some real men, a couple of punters were real pounders so did their best. ;)

, she dragged me with her by my cock,

Too GFE?