Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Disgraceful Fr

29 posts in this topic

I know all the arguments about why negative reports should be allowed and of course find no fault with that - except in instances like this.

In my view this is a vindictive post by a first-time poster (and yes of course it could have been the experience that moved him to report for the first time).

The lady has 14 reports with one No before in 6 years.

I have never seen her in or out of a room but have heard good comments about her.

As I say, a disgraceful report in my view which sets its tone from the off about the area location, which I have found quiet and safe out of business hours and ok and safe in business hours.

FR 106815

Agreed and his (poor) understanding of the English language also leaves much to be desired.

"If" I was compelled to write a negative report I hope it would be more factual and less insulting.

DG

I know all the arguments about why negative reports should be allowed and of course find no fault with that - except in instances like this.

In my view this is a vindictive post by a first-time poster (and yes of course it could have been the experience that moved him to report for the first time).

I have never seen her in or out of a room but have heard good comments about her.

As I say, a disgraceful report in my view which sets its tone from the off about the area location, which I have found quiet and safe out of business hours and ok and safe in business hours.

FR 106815

www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=106815 Its a very negative FR but if the punt was this bad i can see why. Who knows if its true or not, not me.

Edited by smiths

He was expecting to see a lady half her age , so he should have walked .But having stayed on ,then felt pissed off about himself , so felt better having left a bad report. I can understand this . [ at least he didn't suggest taking her outside and shooting her in front of her family ].

www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=106815 Its a very negative FR but if the punt was this bad i can see why. Who knows if its true or not, not me.

Don't think it's really 'disgraceful'

Have read a lot worse in my time

My negative first attempt at an FR was far more balanced and factual than this one and was written in far more formal and correct English, yet was still rejected

Seems pretty arbitrary this process of deciding which first time FRs are fit for addition to the database ??!

I wouldn't describe it as disgraceful but I would hope that our education system might have taught the OP a little about punctuation, capital letters and stringing a few words together to form a sentence, or two.

I wouldn't describe it as disgraceful but I would hope that our education system might have taught the OP a little about punctuation, capital letters and stringing a few words together to form a sentence, or two.

I assume you mean the FR author not the OP. ;)

Edited by smiths

The disgraceful thing is the illiteracy of this person.

For me the nic that he's chosen says it all. ...and why, if the district was so run down and dodgy did the daft twit go there at all?

Will Shannon dignify this report with a rebuttal, or will she let him simply show his illiteracy and small-mindedness? (and of course nip swiftly off to the clinic to check that she didn't catch anything from him?)

I have had the privilidge of meeting Shannon, albeit a couple of years ago. I suspect the lady he describes was not Shannon. If any other members have had a similar privilidge, they may concur?

I assume you mean the FR author not the OP. ;)

Quite right, my friend. Thanks for pointing out that I can be a bit of a twit sometimes :)

I maybe missing something here, I really can't see much wrong (literacy apart) with the FR, there's plenty worse, and many more abusive & negative.

Disgraceful? Please.

Not sure what he is reporting as there is no description of service and I'm not talking about the intimacy but did she deliver the services he requested.

Yes there are gents who want a maturer model so I suppose it helps those guys out but other than that I just see it as a personal attack on the lady. He clearly had no issues with the environment as he walked in and payed so he couldn't have been that uncomfortable.

I agree with the OP that this a disgraceful standard of reporting.

I can't see what is disgraceful about this FR apart from the authors appalling literacy. He expected a younger girl and got an elderly lady, maybe he was lied to, it does happen sometimes.

Nothing disgraceful or insulting apart from the terrible quality of English and punctuation. What's worse though is the actual lack of description of anything that happened.

I do wonder why he did not use his mouth to communicate while he was with the maid. The maid told him that 'only Shannon' was available, but he does not say if he got a full description before he said yes. I mean did he assume she would be younger or was he told that she would be younger? More mature ladies may not be to his liking, but I know of a couple of ladies in their 50s who get plenty of work and they have regulars the same as anyone else.

My point is, should he not have used his brain with everything he saw and felt starting from the journey onward to not go through with the booking? How much research did he do before he decided to go there?

I don't understand why anybody investing money be it in a product or service, would not take time to consider if they are buying in to the right thing before parting with their money. I do think he needs to take some responsibility for the disappointment.

It's a bit like being told you can have a sweet for a £1 and handing over your money only to find the sweet is made from aniseed that you hate. Unfortunately you bought the sweet and it's now yours, you can't give it back. Do your research and then if you're still not happy, voice your opinion and loudly!

My point is, should he not have used his brain with everything he saw and felt starting from the journey onward to not go through with the booking? How much research did he do before he decided to go there?

I don't understand why anybody investing money be it in a product or service, would not take time to consider if they are buying in to the right thing before parting with their money. I do think he needs to take some responsibility for the disappointment.

Lady,

You have hit the nail on the head! Why didn't he use his brain? My own guess is not that his brain was swinging between his legs, but simply that he hasn't got one! I'd also suggest that, given the nic he has chosen, he was a negative FR waiting to be written.

FR 106815

What do you find disgraceful with this FR? Says he paid his money to the maid before he saw Shannon, probably thought no chance of a refund now and got on with It, he should of done more research first, and not been pushed by the maid to pay for a lady blind.

Is this the same Shannon who used to work at Funplace? Think I saw her video on realpunting.

Paid up, what is he supposed to do? If he is telling the truth then he should not be blamed as he is the victim.

Unfortunately I have also had one to many experiences of `deliberate misinformation` to contend with. I have walked on one occasion and should have done so on a few more. One of the pitfalls of the business I`m afraid and another good reason to stick with girls you know. It would appear that this gentleman may be immature and/or illiterate as well as pissed off at his experience so lets allow a little leeway.

A few people on here will have a fair idea who wrote that report. If I am correct it is not genuine.

A few people on here will have a fair idea who wrote that report. If I am correct it is not genuine.

News to me. :confused:

I have had the privilidge of meeting Shannon, albeit a couple of years ago. I suspect the lady he describes was not Shannon. If any other members have had a similar privilidge, they may concur?

I saw Shannon 40 times between 2004/9.......I only stopped because my financial situation is so dire,hardly had a punt these last few years and the few I`ve had were crap.I`m not sure why I didn`t save up more to see Shannon instead, at least I would have got some enjoyment out of it.

I can honestly say in all my 31 years punting she has been my absolute favourite WG.Gorgeous,friendly,excellent oral(to completion) skills.

Reckons she looks over 50..BOLLOCKS...go to specsavers mate,she`s fucking gorgeous.In fact I`ll watch the video I took the last time I saw her to remind me how fantastic she is..

(Actually I thought she had retired,if she`s back I`ll see her again as soon as I can)

I saw Shannon 40 times between 2004/9.......I only stopped because my financial situation is so dire,hardly had a punt these last few years and the few I`ve had were crap.I`m not sure why I didn`t save up more to see Shannon instead, at least I would have got some enjoyment out of it.

I can honestly say in all my 31 years punting she has been my absolute favourite WG.Gorgeous,friendly,excellent oral(to completion) skills.

Reckons she looks over 50..BOLLOCKS...go to specsavers mate,she`s fucking gorgeous.In fact I`ll watch the video I took the last time I saw her to remind me how fantastic she is..

(Actually I thought she had retired,if she`s back I`ll see her again as soon as I can)

So how old would you say the lady Is?

So how old would you say the lady Is?

I would never ask a lady her age :D

Late 30`s