Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dang Leeballs

Fr 106719 Fantastic Value, Typo, Or Plainly False Fr ?

10 posts in this topic

I don't see any reason to doubt the figure. The prices are as listed on her purple site profile ('Jessica 38DD' or ID 1406408).

If this punter truly had a 2hr session for £120, including A levels, I think he qualifies to be the new presenter of TV's 'Bargain Hunt' !!!

http://www.punternet...p?recnum=106719

Why are you thinking its false? As Dan says it matches this WGs profile prices so i see no reason to doubt it myself. I have punted in the same area at £70 an hour although that didnt include Anal which i am not interested in although i was ripped off by a WG in a block in Ballards Lane in 2008/9 which i posted a thread up about on here at the time. This isnt the same place though. Sounds like a good punt was had, this WG isnt my cup of tea which is why i havent punted with her but a good service offered is always great to hear about.

I have punted with Nikita in the same flat (I think) and been very happy with her.

I have not seen J, but I did comment on another thread yesterday,

"I am still trying to pluck up courage to see her mate Jessica."

In her various profile pix, she looks anything from desperately plain to absolutely hideous.

I always wondered if a girl so ugly could make money as a WG.

beaupaul says in his FR, "Jessica was a very beautiful girl".

So maybe she needs a better photographer, or beaupaul spilled the rose ink on his glasses.

Good luck to the OP. However I note no comment about the use of condoms. Am I being paranoid?

Good luck to the OP. However I note no comment about the use of condoms. Am I being paranoid?

Most FRs dont mention condoms, on her profile it says she doesnt offer BB though. :)

Carlsberg don't do FRs, but if they did ..........

I don't see any reason to doubt the figure. The prices are as listed on her purple site profile ('Jessica 38DD' or ID 1406408).

Having seen her profile, I now see why her rates are £60/hr :eek:

If this punter truly had a 2hr session for £120, including A levels, I think he qualifies to be the new presenter of TV's 'Bargain Hunt' !!!

http://www.punternet...p?recnum=106719

I have seen her and confirm that these facts are correct.

As for the beautiful comments - maybe he was mesmerised by her breasts - they are fabulous.

She describes herself as DD - they must be more like JJ, but they hang and move like DD - I have never touched or got close to anything like them before.

She had a friendly attitude but we did not get much rapport - if I go back we may improve that.

And when she smiles she is something like attractive - the profile pix do her no favours, but beautiful - no, not to me. Actually her mate Nikita has a very pretty face and lovely brown eyes but Jessica has the better body.

But wow those breasts - if they are your thing, get round there.