Sarita

Taking Your Used Condom Away With You...

93 posts in this topic

I've just seen a couple of posts on another thread which mention guys taking their condoms away with them. This has happened to me a couple of times and aside from considering it utterly gross, I've wondered why they do it.

Obviously I've asked the same question of the clients in question, but I've never had anything approaching a sensible response and I wondered if anyone on here does the same?

They surely can't think we'd do something with the contents, can they??? If so, what??

What !?!?

Maybe it's a learnt behaviour like you see in the movies the Sniper taking his spent casings with them, so it maybe a way for them to think they are taking their DNA away with them - who knows ?

Not sure if they are aware the spermicide in the condoms kill the sperm so that thought of the lady using it to get pregnant and chase them for money, is out the window too ?

It's a little beyound my comprehension

What !?!?

Maybe it's a learnt behaviour like you see in the movies the Sniper taking his spent casings with them, so it maybe a way for them to think they are taking their DNA away with them - who knows ?

Not sure if they are aware the spermicide in the condoms kill the sperm so that thought of the lady using it to get pregnant and chase them for money, is out the window too ?

It's a little beyound my comprehension

And mine, hence I started the thread!

I wouldn't say it's happened to me frequently, but certainly a few times in the last five years.

They surely can't think we'd do something with the contents, can they??? If so, what??

Sell it to fertility clinics?

Get pregnant and claim maintenance through the CSA?

They may well think that the police could go through the rubbish and do a DNA test on the contents of the condom, trace them and then prosecute them? What for, I really don't know.

Who knows what goes through some people's minds.

Maybe they take it home to eat the contents later? Sounds very gross but I recall a girl in Soho once telling me that she had a client who liked to eat/drink the cum from all the used condoms in the bin! :eek:

Think I'll stick with a nice cup of tea. :)

Maybe they take it home to eat the contents later? Sounds very gross but I recall a girl in Soho once telling me that she had a client who liked to eat/drink the cum from all the used condoms in the bin! :eek:

Milk and sugar Ray.

Now that is sick beyond belief...has completely put me off my tea :eek: :eek:

some think visiting any WG is illegal so prob dont want to leave their DNA for plod.

or maybe they think girls flush them down the loo and think that is anti social because they block sewers and the sewage works.

but i am mystified too.

sar? why not ask em?

I had a guy who wanted to frame the used condom as a memento.

some think visiting any WG is illegal so prob dont want to leave their DNA for plod.

or maybe they think girls flush them down the loo and think that is anti social because they block sewers and the sewage works.

but i am mystified too.

sar? why not ask em?

I do ask them! The only response is some mumbling about feeling better if they dispose of it themselves.

maybe it's a hunter/gatherer thing ! :D

Get pregnant and claim maintenance

Possibly: 30 years ago I knew a Brighton WG who had a particularly rich punter and a (never-fulfilled) retirement plot more or less along those lines. But it's hard to think that any casual client would fear that he might be targeted in this manner. More likely paranoia about DNA evidence.

I've just seen a couple of posts on another thread which mention guys taking their condoms away with them. This has happened to me a couple of times and aside from considering it utterly gross, I've wondered why they do it. Obviously I've asked the same question of the clients in question, but I've never had anything approaching a sensible response and I wondered if anyone on here does the same? They surely can't think we'd do something with the contents, can they??? If so, what??

I think its a mixture of some of the reasons that others have given. Some punters think punting is illegal, so take the condoms away in case the can be traced through their DNA, others think the WG might inpregnate herself and claim maintenance off them. ;)

another reason not to use a condom lol. oops ! :D

Given the spermicide on condoms pregnancy is out of the window. Maybe they think a WG will fill herself with the contents and cry rape.

DG

Maybe they don't want to be part of the "cock"tail your going to enjoy later.

Given the spermicide on condoms pregnancy is out of the window. Maybe they think a WG will fill herself with the contents and cry rape.

DG

Aren't most condoms non-spermicide these days since it irritates the vagina and therefore actually raises the risk of STD transmission?

It would be a lot kinder on the dustmen if all punters took their condoms away with them especially in this austerity era of bi-weekly collections.

I can just imagine the wheely-bin being emptied at my local parlour........ slop... slop....squelch...gurgle... slop...squelch... splash... god forbid if he tripped up with it :eek:

Ewwww *is put off her lunch*

never happened to me, but am sure it will eventually. I do have a client who likes me to save the last client'c condom so he can tip it over my tits and rub it in though...

Ewwww *is put off her lunch*

never happened to me, but am sure it will eventually. I do have a client who likes me to save the last client'c condom so he can tip it over my tits and rub it in though...

That is disgusting, why would he want to do such a thing other than to degrade?

That is disgusting, why would he want to do such a thing other than to degrade?

He gets off on it I suppose! He has a thing about seeing me straight after someone else and instructs me not to wash or change. It does nothing for me, but neither does it bother me. It doesn't feel degrading, but I can see why it might seem that way. he's actually very sweet and hugely sexy so maybe that helps!

Edited by LondonLydia

He gets off on it I suppose! He has a thing about seeing me straight after someone else and instructs me not to wash or change. It does nothing for me, but neither does it bother me. It doesn't feel degrading, but I can see why it might seem that way. he's actually very sweet and hugely sexy so maybe that helps!

I have had a guy that has asked me not to wash after my last client or wipe myself after the toilet, BOTH *shudders I no way I would do that!

So yes I could see someone wanting that still yuk haha

He'd have to be! bleurgh..