jimlasker

What percentage of the fee do girls in parlours or through agencies get ?

15 posts in this topic

Say I pay £150ph for girl :

a) in a parlour

:mad: through an agency

c) indie - through a well known website.

How much would each girl get in her pocket ( assuming she's put her clothes back on ) ?

c) should get all of it ( but obviously has to pay her own costs etc... )

:D should get more than a) ???

but what actual £GBP would a and b get ? Any ideas...

I come from the point of view that if you pay an indie £150 it all goes to her so she will provide a "better" service than if she only received say 50% of the fee ( simple economics ... not for one moment saying any girl is inherently better than another .. just if you pay more .. you get more as with every other economic transaction in life )..

Any thoughts ?

The short answer is that it depends. I've never worked in a parlour so I wouldn't know the answer to that one. I've heard that 25-30% is the rule for agencies, but in my experience in Scotland it is usually 35-40%, plus travel expenses. As an indie maybe 10% of my income goes towards maintenance, but everybody's different.

i got a call from one in scotland the other night

£160 for 1st hour which they took £25

£110 for every hr after that which they would take £10

I know 2 girls that are wg's, they both get 30%, they work from very clean apartments, financial outlay is zero, not even laundry or car parking.

They are both very happy.

apparently the girls at hollywood in leicester have to give up £20 per appointment

apparently the girls at hollywood in leicester have to give up £20 per appointment

If that's the case, and I have no idea whether it is, then it works out at 33% which is on the low side: many parlours take 40%, some more.

B

I know 2 girls that are wg's, they both get 30%, they work from very clean apartments, financial outlay is zero, not even laundry or car parking.

They are both very happy.

That is extortion.

That is extortion.

that's what I thought when I read it - perhaps they really mean the agency takes 30% and the girls get 70% - but i doubt it.

It's interesting.. but if I am paying £150ph I'd like a reasonable amount of that to go to her ..

I think I really have a problem with agencies.. never got what I wanted through them as they just seem to say yes to everything you request or ask if the service is available and then the girl doesn't know anything about it and doesn't do it... and it isn't her fault.

I don't mind agencies taking a fee ( they should ) as they are providing a service but I do mind them taking a very large chunk of the ladies money for providing nothing much apart from a telephone answering service...

Parlours - I fully understand the rational for taking a larger % of the money as they are providing a safe, clean and hassle free environment to work in ..

If the lady is £150ph and another is £250ph I wonder if more expensive really means better or just the agency can cream off another £100 because she happens to photoshop particularly well...

my understanding is the main london agencies, certainly the ones who handle EE girls take 30%, so a £150 booking would see £100 go to the girl, from which the girl has to cover her own costs, including workplace.

my understanding is the main london agencies, certainly the ones who handle EE girls take 30%, so a £150 booking would see £100 go to the girl, from which the girl has to cover her own costs, including workplace.

Okay that makes sense.. 30% to the agency.. From some posts I was having serious doubts that it may have been the agency taking 70 and leaving 30 for the girl..

Do you think it very very rude to ever ask a girl if the agency takes a lot of money from her ( I never have asked as it isn't any of by business - just as she shouldn't ask how much I earn I guess ) ... so I have just answered my own question... time to go off down the pub for a drink

But... Would always like to book ladies that are recompensed fully for having to spend an hour in my company !!!!

But... Would always like to book ladies that are recompensed fully for having to spend an hour in my company !!!!

Well just ask - I routinely ask agency girls who i have got on well with to give me a phone number to contact them direct next time, and quite often a girl with offer to do so first. then of course you have to decide whether to try and knock out the agency fee and just offer her the balance.

,, then of course you have to decide whether to try and knock out the agency fee and just offer her the balance.

Always felt asking was off limits but will do next time.. don't want to haggle over the fee .. if she was worth £x through an agency would be happy to pay her the same direct ....

Anyone feel it okay to ask ? is this acceptable ??

Always felt asking was off limits but will do next time.. don't want to haggle over the fee .. if she was worth £x through an agency would be happy to pay her the same direct ....

Anyone feel it okay to ask ? is this acceptable ??

Why on earth pay the WG more than she is effectively asking for?

I have never had 66% of the quoted agency fee refused by a WG when we have bypassed the agency.

I am not using the agency - ergo I am not paying them.

The WG gets a reliable punter for no more and no less than the agency pays

that's what I thought when I read it - perhaps they really mean the agency takes 30% and the girls get 70% - but i doubt it.

I'm sure i'm right, one of them is coming home later and i'll ask her if i get the chance; must be candid though. :mad: