Monty

Dinner Dates

84 posts in this topic

This one may have been discussed before, but I would be interested to know how fellow punters, and wgs, see the pros and cons of dinner dates. Many punters see that paying a girl while she eats an expensive meal as just a waste of money, although I have experienced a couple of wgs in the past who regarded time spent in the restaurant as "free" time. Others see dinner in a romantic restaurant as an essential part of the gfe.

What do you think? Does anyone have any particularly memorable dinner date experiences?

I always want to go to sleep after a good meal, so a dinner date with a WG would be a waste of time and money for me.I'm sure I would enjoy dining with quite a few of the ladies from here, but to do so commercially? No thanks. :(

It is often not much more to have a dinner date than say 2 hours private time and for me usually offers good value for money. Several girls I know prefer too have the private time pre dinner as they aren't big fans of shagging away with a full tummy either! Then it can be fun flirting over dinner getting to know each other more for future dates!!

hmmm, maybe the lady wins wins here ! lol ;)

It is often not much more to have a dinner date than say 2 hours private time and for me usually offers good value for money. Several girls I know prefer too have the private time pre dinner as they aren't big fans of shagging away with a full tummy either! Then it can be fun flirting over dinner getting to know each other more for future dates!!

I hadn't thought that it would work that way round. Perhaps I may have to re-think my operating procedures.

I hadn't thought that it would work that way round. Perhaps I may have to re-think my operating procedures.

I've done it both ways, plus if the dining occure prior to sex I make sure I skip desert - leave it for later.

I've done it both ways, plus if the dining occure prior to sex I make sure I skip desert - leave it for later.

So it's hors d'ouvres followed by a main course followed by some rumpy pumpy followed by dessert followed by coffee and liqueurs.

Sounds like a long evening but I'm willing to give it a go :rolleyes:

I have no problems at all with the idea and concept of paying women for sex, but paying a woman to sit and eat with you ??!!

To me it just reeks of social ineptitude that one would have to resort to paying another person to sit and eat with them (and then of course you foot the food bill on top of it all)

Either that or its purely for the vainglorious ego stroking of showing off a beautiful young woman in a social situation ?

Or its for the truly lonely who for whatever reason are unable to find any sort of companion to fulfil such a basic social role (I'm certainly sympathetic in this case but I could only imagine this fuelling further feelings of loneliness/inadequacy.......having to pay someone to 'enjoy' such a 'privilege' ?)

Of course there's the counter argument that some men 'just love the social interaction, conversation and company of a beautiful, witty woman' (who they have to pay otherwise she wouldnt be there - I know this argument can easily apply to paid for sex........but thats sex.......not dinner.......)

Perhaps others enjoy it as part of a whole GFE type scenario, from dinner with witty, sparkling conversation and flirting, to bed, all part of a tantalising build up of which role play may form a part.......etc ??

I dont know and perhaps I'm being just as prejudiced and narrow minded as those who decry the whole 'sex for sale' business and those who partake

For me anyway the thought of paying someone purely to sit and eat with me while attempting to provide 'great company and conversation' has no appeal whatsoever............but thats just me

(also must add that in my personal life I love eating out with my significant other, either with friends or just the two of us, am a bit of a 'foodie' myself loving to cook dinner, eat at home, entertain friends, the whole social aspect of it all, and of course the food itself...............but as for 'paying for dinner dates'.....NO WAY !!!!)

This one may have been discussed before, but I would be interested to know how fellow punters, and wgs, see the pros and cons of dinner dates. Many punters see that paying a girl while she eats an expensive meal as just a waste of money, although I have experienced a couple of wgs in the past who regarded time spent in the restaurant as "free" time. Others see dinner in a romantic restaurant as an essential part of the gfe. What do you think? Does anyone have any particularly memorable dinner date experiences?

I am not interested in paying for dinner dates so thats a definite never, but have gone to dinner with WGs after they have invited me in their own free time after the punt usually where i have paid for the food, gone dutch and where a few have insisted on paying.

So in your experience a dinner date has been a bit more expensive than a 2 hour punt, how long are these dinner dates you have been to?

I am not interested in paying for dinner dates so thats a definite never, but have gone to dinner with WGs after they have invited me in their own free time after the punt usually where i have paid for the food, gone dutch and where a few have insisted on paying.

ditto

So in your experience a dinner date has been a bit more expensive than a 2 hour punt, how long are these dinner dates you have been to?

Normally about 4 hours, usually with friends at their 2 hour rate, often with others at around a 2 1/2 hour rate. Seems like good value to me.

I have no problems at all with the idea and concept of paying women for sex, but paying a woman to sit and eat with you ??!!

To me it just reeks of social ineptitude that one would have to resort to paying another person to sit and eat with them (and then of course you foot the food bill on top of it all)

Either that or its purely for the vainglorious ego stroking of showing off a beautiful young woman in a social situation ?

Or its for the truly lonely who for whatever reason are unable to find any sort of companion to fulfil such a basic social role (I'm certainly sympathetic in this case but I could only imagine this fuelling further feelings of loneliness/inadequacy.......having to pay someone to 'enjoy' such a 'privilege' ?)

Of course there's the counter argument that some men 'just love the social interaction, conversation and company of a beautiful, witty woman' (who they have to pay otherwise she wouldnt be there - I know this argument can easily apply to paid for sex........but thats sex.......not dinner.......)

Perhaps others enjoy it as part of a whole GFE type scenario, from dinner with witty, sparkling conversation and flirting, to bed, all part of a tantalising build up of which role play may form a part.......etc ??

I dont know and perhaps I'm being just as prejudiced and narrow minded as those who decry the whole 'sex for sale' business and those who partake

For me anyway the thought of paying someone purely to sit and eat with me while attempting to provide 'great company and conversation' has no appeal whatsoever............but thats just me

(also must add that in my personal life I love eating out with my significant other, either with friends or just the two of us, am a bit of a 'foodie' myself loving to cook dinner, eat at home, entertain friends, the whole social aspect of it all, and of course the food itself...............but as for 'paying for dinner dates'.....NO WAY !!!!)

how sad man, just pay them to fuck hey... well there are lots of girls out there who are more than happy to spend lots of social time with you for nothing because they enjoy your company and they know where dinner is leading or where sex is leading....

But I guess that is because they know the ones that respect them socially and those who just want to pay and fuck.

Each to their own, but i know what i prefer...

I am a good cook and enjoy nothing more than cooking for girls, yes i am married and enjoy eating out with my wife every week, yes i entertain business wise on a weekly basis and enjoy that to, so here I am a socially acceptable guy who has loads of fun on dinner dates and overnights. Maybe it is because i am so relaxed in that scenario I find it so enjoyable!

how sad man, just pay them to fuck hey... well there are lots of girls out there who are more than happy to spend lots of social time with you for nothing because they enjoy your company and they know where dinner is leading or where sex is leading....

But I guess that is because they know the ones that respect them socially and those who just want to pay and fuck.

Each to their own, but i know what i prefer...

I am a good cook and enjoy nothing more than cooking for girls, yes i am married and enjoy eating out with my wife every week, yes i entertain business wise on a weekly basis and enjoy that to, so here I am a socially acceptable guy who has loads of fun on dinner dates and overnights. Maybe it is because i am so relaxed in that scenario I find it so enjoyable!

Each to their own

I could just never imagine ever doing it

Normally about 4 hours, usually with friends at their 2 hour rate, often with others at around a 2 1/2 hour rate. Seems like good value to me.

Cheers.

... there are lots of girls out there who are more than happy to spend lots of social time with you for nothing because they enjoy your company and they know where dinner is leading or where sex is leading....

And that's fair enough spanner, I and I'm sure many others have had lunches and dinners with working ladies both as follow ons to meetings and standalone social get togethers, I personally have been hapy to buy or go dutch depending on the situation and have even had one lunch bought for me, however there is no way I can concievably imagine myelf handing over a lady's hourly rate just to sit and have dinner with me,

First there's the money, let's take a short date, say one hour for dinner, and other hour personal, assuming you pay for dinner as well (it is a "date" afterall) you could easily have spent enough for a 3 hour intimate meeting (or the equivelent number of whatever subdivision of time you prefer)

Second as Bill points out there's the "social failure" side of things, personally If I want to go out for dinner, or to the cinema, or bowling or anything like that, I can pick up the phone have a ring round my mates, guys and girls, and have something together pretty sharpish, and the same with them. I don't currently have a lady friend that I can pick up the phone and be in bed with her a couple of hours later, so while I'm willing to pay for the one, the other is a non-starter.

Pay a girl to watch her eat? [Could be a fetish I suppose.]

You think dinner dates are about paying a girl to simply 'watch her eat'? For heavens sake! Is that what you do when you go out to dinner with friends/women? Just sit there and watch them eat? Really? Sounds incredibly boring!

Foreplay comes in many shapes and forms. Granted, for some its all about fingers and tongues.

But for others, trying to resist diving under the table for desert is way more fun.

It just adds to the sexcitement of going back to the hotel afterwards and ripping each others clothes off.

This happens even on social dates where a last minute hotel booking has to be made.

When you really click with someone, and once in a while you go on a dinner date with them, it's absolute torture trying to keep your hands off them.

Some gentlemen find it a huge turn on when they have an attractive woman on their arm. [Maybe it's an ego thing to walk into a restaurant where he know heads are turning.]

Some are in the country on business and don't quite fancy dining alone.

Some gentlemen's partners would rather stay home in sweats than dress up and go out to dinner with them.

Some simply work in a predominantly male environment and fancy dining with a woman once in a while rather than his male colleagues.

Some like a good home cooked meal [if lady offers incall dinner dates]

Some... Okay this could be a very long list so I'll stop now.

While some of you pay for sex, there are many who pay for companionship.

Nothing wrong with seeking either services, so stop taking digs at each other about how 'sad' it is. ^_^

Jasmin sums it up well. Anyone thinking a dinner date is just “watching a lady eating” is missing the point. My experience of these bookings is that it is men who want a long relaxing date with plenty of social time, rather than wham bam thank you mam, and they consider the dining to be the social part. Many clients like to sit in a hotel room and share a bottle of wine with the lady as part of the foreplay, so sharing a meal isn’t that different.

You think dinner dates are about paying a girl to simply 'watch her eat'? For heavens sake! Is that what you do when you go out to dinner with friends/women? Just sit there and watch them eat? Really? Sounds incredibly boring!

Foreplay comes in many shapes and forms. Granted, for some its all about fingers and tongues.

But for others, trying to resist diving under the table for desert is way more fun.

It just adds to the sexcitement of going back to the hotel afterwards and ripping each others clothes off.

This happens even on social dates where a last minute hotel booking has to be made.

When you really click with someone, and once in a while you go on a dinner date with them, it's absolute torture trying to keep your hands off them.

Some gentlemen find it a huge turn on when they have an attractive woman on their arm. [Maybe it's an ego thing to walk into a restaurant where he know heads are turning.]

Some gentlemen's partners would rather stay home in sweats than dress up and go out to dinner with them.

Some simply work in a predominantly male environment and fancy dining with a woman once in a while rather than his male colleagues.

Nothing wrong with seeking either services, so stop taking digs at each other about how 'sad' it is. ^_^

At last a voice of reason Jasmin. While i do respect (and often agree with) the regular views of smiths and bill, the world to you two is too often just black and white. "Paying to sit and watch them eat" indeed! How you are mssing out. Admittedly you have to select the right lady, as well as a light and quick meal. But tongues and fingers can be used in many ways during foreplay, and this can start at the table (and I'm not talking food fetish). I agree a full slap up dinner is probably a waste. But a quick sensual get to know each other in a public place, where you can tease but not touch, can be a great precursor to an explosive liaison immediately after. OK - if it's mainly the sex you are after then dive in and don't waste a second of shagging time. And please gentlemen i do not decry this. Being an older punter I probably couldn't match your pace, but have found that there are many more sensual pleasures to experience aside from sexual act. Lord Byron - social failure and loving every minute of it.

OK Jasmine, as usual you make a convincing point

Having never found myself in any of the situations you listed, a paid for dinner date would just never have occurred to me

However, if I did happen to find myself in one of those situations I'd still be pretty loathe to pay for a dining companion as its just not part of my mindset. I just wouldnt do it, however I can see how it could appeal to others.

Must certainly rank as a huge perk of the job for working ladies ?

OK Jasmine, as usual you make a convincing point

Having never found myself in any of the situations you listed, a paid for dinner date would just never have occurred to me

However, if I did happen to find myself in one of those situations I'd still be pretty loathe to pay for a dining companion as its just not part of my mindset. I just wouldnt do it, however I can see how it could appeal to others.

Must certainly rank as a huge perk of the job for working ladies ?

Why a huge perk? You mean not having to work for it and getting food on top of that?

I do quite a lot of dinner dates, mainly with regulars though. It is usually a four hour booking, I charge the usual two hour rate plus £30 for the dinner side (usually two hours) so it is not a lot the clients are paying to sit and see me eat. If anything I could earn more money if I took a two hour and a one hour normal booking.

I like them as does my clients who book them as it often turns out to be a great evening/lunch, some good food, company and sex. So financially it is not a huge perk for me, but for having a nice time it is a huge perk for me. Some people get it, others don't and there is nothing wrong with either scenario.

Never had a dinner date per se but have eaten with a girl on three occasions before the main event. What strikes me is that you turn up, booted, suited, hair brushed, teeth cleaned and then you fuck it all by by eating and drinking and getting bits stuck between your teeth and smelling of drink. Obviously, you can freshen up but none of the three ladies ever insisted that we did. I did at least. The irony was not lost on me.

Funnily enough, on two of those three occasions, the preamble was better than the sex which probably says more about my social skills and appreciation of fine ladies than my prowess with a loaded gun.

At last a voice of reason Jasmin. While i do respect (and often agree with) the regular views of smiths and bill, the world to you two is too often just black and white. "Paying to sit and watch them eat" indeed! How you are mssing out. Admittedly you have to select the right lady, as well as a light and quick meal. But tongues and fingers can be used in many ways during foreplay, and this can start at the table (and I'm not talking food fetish). I agree a full slap up dinner is probably a waste. But a quick sensual get to know each other in a public place, where you can tease but not touch, can be a great precursor to an explosive liaison immediately after. OK - if it's mainly the sex you are after then dive in and don't waste a second of shagging time. And please gentlemen i do not decry this. Being an older punter I probably couldn't match your pace, but have found that there are many more sensual pleasures to experience aside from sexual act. Lord Byron - social failure and loving every minute of it.

I disagree Jasmin was at last a voice of reason here although her post was good, others have given their own opinions and there isnt a right or wrong, just different viewpoints and interests. You will find i said i had no interest in paying for dinner dates in my post, i said no more than that so your quote about paying to sit and watch them eat didnt come from me. As to my view of the world, i am more than happy with it thanks. I punt for sex and thats all i require while punting, i am not looking for companionship or foreplay by having dinner, but i understand some look for different things, thats up to others as what interests me is my business. As i posted i have had lunch and dinner with WGs usually after punting with them at their invitation, i just wouldnt be ever interested paying for a WGs time for a dinner date. I in no way think i am missing out as it doesnt appeal me to pay for such a service, if it did i would do something about it by booking such a service. Different strokes for different folks.

Edited by smiths

Why a huge perk? You mean not having to work for it and getting food on top of that?

I do quite a lot of dinner dates, mainly with regulars though. It is usually a four hour booking, I charge the usual two hour rate plus £30 for the dinner side (usually two hours) so it is not a lot the clients are paying to sit and see me eat. If anything I could earn more money if I took a two hour and a one hour normal booking.

I like them as does my clients who book them as it often turns out to be a great evening/lunch, some good food, company and sex. So financially it is not a huge perk for me, but for having a nice time it is a huge perk for me. Some people get it, others don't and there is nothing wrong with either scenario.

As Pia says, the hourly rate for a Dinner Date is often much less than if you were to use that time for 'exclusive' bookings. A dinner date takes up my entire evening, and if it involves travel can mean I get to bed late - meaning morning arrangements/bookings are affected. A nice meal is great however because of a particular hobby of mine whilst I like good food, eating out is something I actually prefer not to do too often - because it then isn't a 'treat' for me and actually becomes a problem. I also actually already have plenty of offers for dinner, so to go out with everyone for free just wouldn't be fair!

Never had a dinner date per se but have eaten with a girl on three occasions before the main event. What strikes me is that you turn up, booted, suited, hair brushed, teeth cleaned and then you fuck it all by by eating and drinking and getting bits stuck between your teeth and smelling of drink. Obviously, you can freshen up but none of the three ladies ever insisted that we did. I did at least. The irony was not lost on me.

Funnily enough, on two of those three occasions, the preamble was better than the sex which probably says more about my social skills and appreciation of fine ladies than my prowess with a loaded gun.

I virtually never eat before a punt and certainly wouldnt just before punting as i would feel bloated thus spoiling the punt. I stuff my face after punting.