Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doombar

Vanessa$ From The Purple Site

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

Was thinking of seeing this girl from the other site based in Kensington - anyone out there with any feedback from seeing her before?

Thanks

Doom

Hi Doom Bar (good beer btw)

I met Vanessa$ a couple of months ago. Fantastic safe location. Early 30s, curvy and attractive (the pics on Annas Angels are heavily photoshopped - she is attractive, but not as toned as the photos suggest).

Services expertly delivered - two rounds of fun, good oral skills, anal play and very energetic sex. Eager to please. Recommended.

£150 via Purple Site, £250 via agency!

She's been about London for a few years now, Latvian I think, not seen her myself but spotted her on a few agencies, think she has some FRs too.

May I ask what Vanessa's name is on Anna's Angels, or on any of the other agencies she is with?

Anybody know who she is on Anna's Angels?

I don't think she is Vanessa Sin (otherwise I would book her in a shot).

She is Vanessa Sin. What I would say is the photos on Annas Angels site are ridiculously glammed up to the point where she is unrecognisable in real life. Her fee is much more via Annas angels so that gives you a clue how the "High Class" market works, i.e. same girl more expensive photographer/studio.

Vanessa is nice in person and good at what she does, but I won't ever use Annas Angels again.

Paid Vanessa a visit - can only echo the earlier comments - safe location and girl who was very eager to please. Recommended

does this girl do anal? the one at Anna's does and the one at the purple site doesn't!

Vanessa$ is Vanessa sin???? Wow annals angels photos are nothing like the girl......

I've seen Vanessa$ through aw. Pretty girl (aw pics are accurate), great owo, very nice and friendly good conversation. I found her midriff a bit flabby for my liking she's probably touching 40 in my opinion (maybe early 40). Still she was would be on my list if I was in the area

area

other post on punternet seem to suggest that vanessa$ is actually vanessa sin!

Vanessa sin and vanessa$ are two different people....there is some confusion about this it seems.

Vanessa sin is hot. No flabby tummy......AT ALL.

My first punt ever. Great girl.