slowboat

Would You Visit One Of Your Regulars If ...............

32 posts in this topic

...................you knew she was about to retire

If people ( WGs, plumbers, restaraunts ect...) provide a good service in the hope it will generate repeat visits and good recommendations.

Would you visit / call on someone who you knew was giving up early in the New Year.

They are not looking for more work or recommendations, so maybe no motivation for anything but getting the last few quid out of their customers.

I would def consider, especially if I knew she was going to retire...

...................you knew she was about to retire If people ( WGs, plumbers, restaraunts ect...) provide a good service in the hope it will generate repeat visits and good recommendations. Would you visit / call on someone who you knew was giving up early in the New Year. They are not looking for more work or recommendations, so maybe no motivation for anything but getting the last few quid out of their customers.

If the WG had offered me good service before i would and indeed have punted with WGs that said they were retiring. Cute Ann ex of Golders Green i punted with 13 days out of 14 when she told me she was retiring, it was a great way to end my regular punting with her. I havent found any lack of motivation myself.

If people ( WGs, plumbers, restaraunts ect...) provide a good service in the hope it will generate repeat visits and good recommendations.

Would you visit / call on someone who you knew was giving up early in the New Year.

They are not looking for more work or recommendations, so maybe no motivation for anything but getting the last few quid out of their customers.

Absolutely I would !!

I actually regret not booking a few previous regulars several times just before they retired

If she's a regular then she must have given you good times in the past, then I would certainly have one last session.

If she's a regular then she must have given you good times in the past, then I would certainly have one last session.

Can't put it much better than this.

Just be sure she is actually retiring, I've had it before where I saw someone who said she was, went away with work only to find her still working when I got back, she claimed her reasons but I only ever heard one side of that story.

If I had enjoyed a regular throughout, I would be happy to be her very last client!

I regret not seeing some girls more often before they retired, but I sense this is not your point, if you view each visit to a girl as an investment, to build up a rapport, its obviously not worth visiting somenone who is leaving. some girls are yo-yoes always leaving and reappearing, different names, different parlours. Its not an easy job to leave, if the alternative, is 8£ an hour.

It would be sad NOT to say goodbye....properly. If she was a regular, then we must assume she is a professional and gave you a good service. She would probably want to end her career on a high note. I certainly wouldn't have a problem asking my plumber to service my hot water system as his final job. I know he would want to make sure that his last job was top notch. There the analogy ends however!

.... i punted with 13 days out of 14 when she told me she was retiring...

Wow! Would you like to adopt me please!

It would be sad NOT to say goodbye....properly. If she was a regular, then we must assume she is a professional and gave you a good service. She would probably want to end her career on a high note. I certainly wouldn't have a problem asking my plumber to service my hot water system as his final job. I know he would want to make sure that his last job was top notch. There the analogy ends however!

What ?

You mean your plumber has never expertly screwed your ballcock, judiciously attending to any hardness leakage while clamping your nipples ?

What ?

You mean your plumber has never expertly screwed your ballcock, judiciously attending to any hardness leakage while clamping your nipples ?

Hardness leakage has always been a problem but I find it gets better as the system gets older.

No, I would wait until she returns, they normally do when they see how hard it is in the "real world".

No, I would wait until she returns, they normally do when they see how hard it is in the "real world".

In fact thats exactly what Cute Ann did, she re-appeared about 10 months later but only offering massage and foot worship services, neither of which appeal to me, then she moved her Incall, then dropped out of sight as far as i know.

Wow! Would you like to adopt me please!

I am sure it could be arranged Lydia. ;)

If she is good enough to be a regular then I would have no hesitation in having a final fling and saying farewell properly. Why not?

If she is good enough to be a regular then I would have no hesitation in having a final fling and saying farewell properly. Why not?

The OP is concerned as the WG is retiring she wont be motivated into offering her previous good or better standard of service that made her a regular.

I dont know about you but i have always found good or better WGs to be good or better every time, my last punts with WGs who told me they were retiring and some havent and have just disappeared overnight were all generally good or better and knowing it was either the last punt with them or nearly the last has meant i have ensured i savoured every moment. ;)

If the previous punts were good, and if shes your regular than I imagine they were, then absolutely.

Yes, definitely. I have only two regular girls that I see every month - other girls I like tend to be every few months - as a rule, and if I knew they were about to go, I would definitely book in.

One of the worst things in life is to regret things you missed out on. If I didn't book in for just a couple more times, I'd always look back with a little regret.

Bit of a cynical way to look at things, perhaps when girls leave they shouldnt bother telling anyone, then you can just find out when you call and discover her phone is turned off and come and complain that its bad form for girls to just leave and not tell their regulars as they may want one last visit. You cant win either way sometimes.x

Perhaps thats why they are not cabbies then <_< Some return, some dont , end of

if my regular lady ever decides to retire i will not only visit her for one last time, it will be an overnighter during which I would try to persuade her to keep just one client.....

If I was one of her regulars certainly I would, and once did. This was because she said she give me a recommendation of someone who she felt I would like and could take her place, and offer a word of introduction on my behalf. It worked a treat.