Kayak

Where Is This "no Reports List"?

37 posts in this topic

I've just had a field report rejected because "Rejected - Lady or Establishment on No-Reports list".

Where can I see this list please?

I found this, but there is no list here.

I feel aggrieved at having this report rejected, because the punt was so utterly crap, and I feel it's my right to share this experience.

I've just had a field report rejected because "Rejected - Lady or Establishment on No-Reports list".

I feel aggrieved at having this report rejected, because the punt was so utterly crap, and I feel it's my right to share this experience.

The no reports list does not appear on Punternet forums, this is for field reports only and is run by Galahad direct.

There could be many reasons as to why a provider is on the list, if you contact Galahad I'm sure he has a better answer than me as the moderation team have no dealings with NRL, not to be confused with the NDL.

Couldn't you share the details on the forum here. Is that allowed?

The no reports list does not appear on Punternet forums, this is for field reports only and is run by Galahad direct.

There could be many reasons as to why a provider is on the list, if you contact Galahad I'm sure he has a better answer than me as the moderation team have no dealings with NRL, not to be confused with the NDL.

Thanks Jkay, I feel that if the lady had previous field reports, it might have saved me £80 and some annoyance, especially after writing up my report.

Well, if that's the only way of doing it because my field report is rejected, then I'd be happy to. Unfortunately there's no link to the report, even when I log in to my field reports, as it's been rejected, so I'm unable to copy and paste. I'll have to write about it at a more opportune moment.

Thanks Jkay, I feel that if the lady had previous field reports, it might have saved me £80 and some annoyance, especially after writing up my report.

Well, if that's the only way of doing it because my field report is rejected, then I'd be happy to. Unfortunately there's no link to the report, even when I log in to my field reports, as it's been rejected, so I'm unable to copy and paste. I'll have to write about it at a more opportune moment.

Does the FR software reject the report after you type in her name after you hit the next button?

Contact Galahad, I have no idea at all, good point though.

ladies can get on no report slist 2 ways.

1 by submitting fake reports

2 by asking to be on the list

if a lady is on the list then your report is zapped.

moral, keep a copy on your hard drive.

I've just had a field report rejected because "Rejected - Lady or Establishment on No-Reports list". Where can I see this list please? I found this, but there is no list here. I feel aggrieved at having this report rejected, because the punt was so utterly crap, and I feel it's my right to share this experience.

Sorry to read about this bad punt Kayak. :) I had a number of FRs rejected for the same reason and it was because i was using either the WGs purple site nickname or referred to the purple site in my text. When i re-submitted taking out these references they were posted up.

I punt with a party provider called LAPC which is on the no reports list as i discovered after submitting a FR in 2008, so as i know they are ok as a budget no frills SP i know being on the list doesnt necessarily mean the provider is bad.

Sorry to read about this bad punt Kayak. :) I had a number of FRs rejected for the same reason and it was because i was using either the WGs purple site nickname or referred to the purple site in my text. When i re-submitted taking out these references they were posted up.

I punt with a party provider called LAPC which is on the no reports list as i discovered after submitting a FR in 2008, so as i know they are ok as a budget no frills SP i know being on the list doesnt necessarily mean the provider is bad.

Cheers Smiths. I actually name-checked you in the field report, referring to when you talked about "punting on the hoof"! You would have like it!

Anyway, the point here (to me anyway) is that I wouldn't have punted with this woman if I'd been able to see how bad she was from existing field reports, and I do do my research. Also, where is this list, so that I can check it before spending half an hour typing up a report only to have it rejected?

Cheers Smiths. I actually name-checked you in the field report, referring to when you talked about "punting on the hoof"! You would have like it!

Anyway, the point here (to me anyway) is that I wouldn't have punted with this woman if I'd been able to see how bad she was from existing field reports, and I do do my research. Also, where is this list, so that I can check it before spending half an hour typing up a report only to have it rejected?

This reply is mainly a question for Galahad. It seems that the biggest complaint about the no reports list is that you only find out after you press submit. Not only have you wasted 30+ mins typing it all in, the text disappears into the ether, never to be reused. Isn't it possible to flag a no reports WG to the author once he has submitted her name, location and phone no rather than after the entire text has been typed in ?

Butting in here, but her last feedback on the other site was pretty awful!

Only Galahad has access to the no reports list as far as i know. :)

First of all, read this: http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_reject.html

When you begin entering a report, if there is a possible NR list match with the lady's name/city or contact details, then a warning is displayed before you enter the essay text.

As Smiths said, if your report contained any reference to a certain other site, including a profile name, then that would cause automatic rejection.

If you did in fact find the girl in question on that site, then there is no wonder that the experience was "totally crap" as you put it. Just the fact that she advertises there (and, I am assuming, nowhere else) should have been a big red flag.

First of all, read this: http://www.punternet.../fr_reject.html

When you begin entering a report, if there is a possible NR list match with the lady's name/city or contact details, then a warning is displayed before you enter the essay text.

As Smiths said, if your report contained any reference to a certain other site, including a profile name, then that would cause automatic rejection.

If you did in fact find the girl in question on that site, then there is no wonder that the experience was "totally crap" as you put it. Just the fact that she advertises there (and, I am assuming, nowhere else) should have been a big red flag.

Thanks Galahad. The lady did come from that site, (which is not likely to surprise anyone), and I cannot argue with your logic here. It would be remiss of me however not to state that there are many genuinely good service providers on that site too, and I have seen plenty of those myself. I don't wish to argue with you about this point though, especially after you went to bat for me when I had a confrontation over being badly ripped off by a parlour in Isleworth, in January this year.

Doesn't say a lot for the girls on here then. Bristol BBW Claire is on there as is Danish Pia and Laura Lee, along with many other regular posters

Edited by Steve2

Doesn't say a lot for the girls on here then. Bristol BBW Claire is on there as is Danish Pia and Laura Lee, along with many other regular posters

I should have worded that more clearly. I meant that providers who advertise solely on that site and have no other web presence should be regarded with a high degree of suspicion. Yes, a lot of good ladies with proper websites of their own advertise there. It's a shame as they will also suffer from the negative stigma of being on that site.

I should have worded that more clearly. I meant that providers who advertise solely on that site and have no other web presence should be regarded with a high degree of suspicion. Yes, a lot of good ladies with proper websites of their own advertise there. It's a shame as they will also suffer from the negative stigma of being on that site.

This is actually how I read your initial response anyway. ** is a site/tool most ladies and guys do have to use these days, whether they like it or not.

they will also suffer from the negative stigma of being on that site.

I'm not too sure that being on Another Website necessarily attracts a negative stigma. I accept that WG's with no other web presence should be the subject of a good deal of research, but I apply that operation to girls I see from here too.

I'm not too sure that being on Another Website necessarily attracts a negative stigma. I accept that WG's with no other web presence should be the subject of a good deal of research, but I apply that operation to girls I see from here too.

I've had both clients as well as other WGs comment negatively about my presence on there, some simply haven't realised how the site has grown. Yes there are a lot of scammers, including guys who set up fake profiles with private galleries to make money under false pretences.

including guys who set up fake profiles with private galleries to make money under false pretences.

Why would anyone pay for pictures or films these days, just about anything legal is available for free on the net?

I've had both clients as well as other WGs comment negatively about my presence on there, some simply haven't realised how the site has grown. Yes there are a lot of scammers, including guys who set up fake profiles with private galleries to make money under false pretences.

Here is a classic

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/membership-sites/276903-someone-hand-me-noose-16k-down-toilet.html

Whoa, I never knew a site with such lowlifes existed! I've done a few underhand things in my time, but some of that's unbelievable.

Then again, most marketers have no sense of ethics in my experience, so maybe these 'tactics' are par for the course.

First of all, read this: http://www.punternet.../fr_reject.html

I did make oblique reference to the "purple site" in my field reports number 104298 and 104007, by referring to the "purple site", as I did in this field report which was rejected. I thought it was okay to do so. Guess I'll have to be more careful in future.