Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dibble

Recommendations: Manchester Outcall, This Monday

15 posts in this topic

So I am making a rare visit to Manchester on Monday - old stamping ground with some very fond memories of Sandy's and Cheshire Companion outcalls.

Looking for some outcall fun (love the excitement of answering the hotel door!)

Ideal girl:

Under 25

Slim/toned

Pert tits - less worried about size

OWO is a must; ideally CIM

FK is a massive plus

Caucasian, but not worried about hair colour (love blondes; brunettes are fun; redheads.....god yeah)

Recommendations welcome.

Sexy V (**)

Carmen_kisses (**)

Sexy Rebecca (think she's in the right age range)

I'm sure there's lots more but I can personally recommend those three!

Sexy V (**)

Carmen_kisses (**)

Annabel has great taste! I had the pleasure of Carmen's company for 2 hours last night and I can only describe her as stunning in looks, personality and service - all 73 inches of her. Fantastic lady and thoroughly recommended by me.

Edited by Northwinds

Sexy V or Carmenkisses, both do all on your list apart from CIM, and they are 2 of the best girls in Manchester, and IMO also important is that they are both great personalities that you can have a lot of fun with. If you feel like treating yourself, book them together, I have, it was beyond amazing!! I still have dreams about that now!!! Both have 50 or so reviews on the LBB, and they both have I think at least 20 on Punternet.

Edited by philuk1uk

Sexy V (**)

Carmen_kisses (**)

Sexy Rebecca has FRs on PN (as Liberty of Manchester) dating back to Sept 2003, detailing an encounter that took place in July according to the author, so fails the age criteria mentioned by the OP. Even if she started at WFB when she'd just turned 18 and got her first report within a few weeks, she's still well outside the age requested.

Annabel has great taste! I had the pleasure of Carmen's company for 2 hours last night and I can only describe her as stunning in looks, personality and service - all 73 inches of her. Fantastic lady and thoroughly recommended by me.

And a becoming modesty.... I'm scratching my head trying to think why she wouldn't qualify herself. (She's most likely going to correct me, but I believe you need to think about one of Sarah Waters novels on search of purple site. Or less cryptically "Tipping the Velvet".)

And a becoming modesty.... I'm scratching my head trying to think why she wouldn't qualify herself. (She's most likely going to correct me, but I believe you need to think about one of Sarah Waters novels on search of purple site. Or less cryptically "Tipping the Velvet".)

I'm not caucasian!! lol. And I wouldn't dream of suggesting myself! It's for others to judge me!

check out carla fox on the other site

I'm not caucasian!! lol. And I wouldn't dream of suggesting myself! It's for others to judge me!

I'm having a laugh at myself... didn't spot that caucasian bit.... I'm getting old and decrepit, so tend to only notice the important stuff such as young, pert boobs, high reputation.... so was baffled.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Sexy V look fun - no CIM though?

Looking for 1 hour outcall, so I think that rules out Sexy Rebecca.

Like the look of:

PetiteSweet

Sexy Faith

Sexy Chanel UK

Laura of Northern Babes

Anyone experience any of these ladies?

The excited research continues......

Katie of Secrets looks fun....recent PN

Any experiences of this agency or lady?

PetiteSweet is supposed to be good. I think she has lots of reports on the LBB x

Secrets agency i've heard some horror stories about but I also know some people use them regularly so I would describe the feedback as mixed. I've heard good things of Sexy Faith who you mention but not seen her myself.

I've seen... about 2 years ago (I'm not very active now)... both Laura of Northern babes (before she worked there), and PetiteSweet. They were both fine, enjoyed meeting both. I imagine even that's terribly subjective, and what follows certainly is.

I'd strongly recommend seeing PetiteSweet. She made everything real fun, patently enjoys pleasing people, and is transparently kind. All important to me.... and yes... she's good looking.

And the "clincher"? I wouldn't trust Northern Babes with an advance booking. I hate to say that.... because people I respect and believe... have told me that in nearly all respects its a fine agency. But I suspect even the Agency's biggest fans accept that its primarily a "book on the day" agency. (Method it operates.... you ring on day, and they tell you who's available that day. Advance bookings with them are pretty unreliable.) (And isn't it temporarily closed anyway?)

but if you can rule out the caucasian miss annabel is amazing!!!! very very good head ;) well from my point of view ;) xxx