6upxxx

Anal sex, which position is best?

23 posts in this topic

I very much like shagging a girl this way, but I have found a lot of variation with the girls on preffered position. The experienced girls in general seem comfortable with all the main doggie,mish,reverse cowgirl, standing etc.

The less experienced have often asked for it in a specific way.

One girl it is doggie with her legs inside the guy.

Another girl it is Mish only with lots of snogging.

Yet another was spoons only with minimal guy movement, more rocking.

The two virgin girls, I have chosen and opted for doggie but body down flat, seems to make penetration easier, less prone to automatically flinch away.

I guess I particularly like doggie for the view or Mish with my body up and the girl/me playing with her fanny.

So do you have a favourite position and is one way more comfortable than another if you offer A levels.

As the guy do you have a preffered position in which you like to take the lady.:mad:

When paying for 'A' I like reverse cowgirl for the view - if they lean fwd enough .. great way to watch ... doggie also good but I always seem to cum very quickly in that position..anyone else have a problem with this ??

with a gf a long time ago I used to find it very enjoyable to wake her up in the morning by laying on top of her ( her face down ) and getting a nice easy penetration... she seemed to find the position a lot more comfortable and easy to take it...

The best I had include;

me sitting in chair and girl lowering herself on me.

pile driver position.

reverse cowgirl, pulling their legs either back towards me or spreading them out wide.

The only time I've ever done it was lying on our sides, her back to me. We took it really slow and easy. It felt different and, at the risk of gushing about it too much, it was one of the most erotic experiences of my life! :mad: Although a very large part of that had to do with the lady in question! :D:D:D

The variation of position is the same as with vaginal penetration.

The variation of position is the same as with vaginal penetration.

Hmm, apparently I've heard that it differs slightly according to how large the man is - although the more experienced members in this field (no pun intended) may shed more light on that.

One of my best experiences was doggy but with the girl on the bed and me standing. It just so happened that mattress and my hight worked out being perfect as little tim was an inch or two above her bum. Penetration and the sex was fantastic.

The lady in question wasn't a WG however she did teach me a few things that night.

I very much like shagging a girl this way, but I have found a lot of variation with the girls on preffered position. The experienced girls in general seem comfortable with all the main doggie,mish,reverse cowgirl, standing etc.

The less experienced have often asked for it in a specific way.

One girl it is doggie with her legs inside the guy.

Another girl it is Mish only with lots of snogging.

Yet another was spoons only with minimal guy movement, more rocking.

The two virgin girls, I have chosen and opted for doggie but body down flat, seems to make penetration easier, less prone to automatically flinch away.

I guess I particularly like doggie for the view or Mish with my body up and the girl/me playing with her fanny.

So do you have a favourite position and is one way more comfortable than another if you offer A levels.

As the guy do you have a preffered position in which you like to take the lady.:mad:

I can just imagine you in these positions. Very off-putting.

Hmm, apparently I've heard that it differs slightly according to how large the man is - although the more experienced members in this field (no pun intended) may shed more light on that.

I find it one of the advantages of being average ( I'm happy to admit that ) is that you can always manage most positions and never get refused something in case it hurts or is uncomfortable..

doggie does it for me or standing and bending over

1) Agree doggie style whether anAL or vaginal is usually over far too quickly which is a problem...

2) I'm often refused anal because I'm "too big" but consider myself average. 6 inches by just over an inch in diameter. That's surely national average, right? And these girls just can't be bothered with anal, right? I'd love to be told I'm big but really, 6 by 1 is, I assume, completely normal, right!?

I'd love to be told I'm big but really, 6 by 1 is, I assume, completely normal, right!?

I'd have thought if anyone knows it's the fairer sex on this forum!

I enjoy reverse cowgirl bum in the air and grabbing the hips. Don't get it often and allways on the look out for a lady that enjoys it; same issue I am allways told I'm a bit big however I do sometimes think its a bit a cope out!!

I'd have thought if anyone knows it's the fairer sex on this forum!

Its true, but remember that we are reporting our experiences with them. If they ask us to use a particular position, we are likely to comply as we assume its more pleasurable for them.

But according to HH nothing like that is possible is it?

The only time I've ever done it was lying on our sides, her back to me. We took it really slow and easy. It felt different and, at the risk of gushing about it too much, it was one of the most erotic experiences of my life!

My only time was a transfer from reverse cowgirl in the girl's pussy to the anal equivalent. Very erotic - and all in front of the mirror:p

My only time was a transfer from reverse cowgirl in the girl's pussy to the anal equivalent. Very erotic - and all in front of the mirror:p

A manoeuvre that is often seen in those naughty films that no cabinet minister's husband has seen :D

Ditto in spoons :mad:

I can just imagine you in these positions. Very off-putting.

Stop flirting with me Mike, your bum is (probably) safe!:mad:

Doggie, or in general with her bending away from me (i.e. on all fours on the bed with me standing behind), spoons even qualifies in a way. Have not had the pleasure of reverse cowgirl anal, but look forward to it.

I think it is about the view, I love the look of a shapely woman's hips and small of the back, leading down to a fabulous bent over ass.

It's simple biology, certain positions are likely to put less strain on the lower back and ease the muscles around the buttocks - this is similiar reasoning to using a foot stool when you go to the loo - raising your legs and not leaning your body forward relaxes.

Am still drooling after my first experience of the legendary Shanelle of St Albans earlier this week (FR on the way). She managed to fit me into her bum facing me but leaning backwards and away from me - I thought this would cause uncomfortable bending of the cock, but it was actually great!

My favourite is me lying on my back, girl on her back on my chest. This way you can kiss, have an arm round to feel one boob & it still leaves another hand to play with her pussy & she has two hands free to help!!

I like anal in all positions but one of my favourites is the one mentioned a couple of posts ago.

The mish position where the lady bends her legs right back to allow entry. The advantage of this is you can see the expressions on her face as you ease in, also she can help more easily to guide you into the target.

Next best, ideally if the lady is fit and supple and can really squat on you, is the reverse cowgirl, lovely to see your member going into the orrifice.

Hope this is useful for the research.

Davidgood