Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kosciosco

Nervous Newbie

12 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm very new to all of this. I have only ever met one WG before and afterwards freaked out a little bit. Went to a GUM clinic far from home, gave false information, etc. I have a significant other and was very concerned about passing on anything or anyone else knowing what I had done.

That was about 12 months ago and time has helped me evaluate the situation and get comfortable with it, to the extent that I am thinking of trying again, but I have some questions which I am hoping someone out there might be able to answer.

Firstly, whats the best way of finding a WG? I don't like the idea of going to a parlour and this law about traficked women worries me. When I went before I met someone at her house and it was great, very relaxed and felt safe.

Am I being over sensitive about picking up something? are there precautions that I should be taking other than always using protection?

Does anyone have any recommendations in the Northern home counties / North London area? Although I am only 38, I'm not sure about anyone too young because I feel like I need to be with someone with a bit more experience and comfortable with someone who is slightly nervous about this.

Thanks for any responses

K

You say you were happy and relaxed the first time,so whats the problem.do the same again.

I assume you didn't catch anything so try the same lady.

Follow your instinct and find a lady from here, or some other web site. There are plenty to choose from. Decide on your preferred location, age, hair colour etc and then use the search facility on here. Look at the FR's and make your choice.

If your chosen lady comes well recommended you can be fairly certain that the chances of contracting an STD (which seems to be your major fear) are pretty remote.

Take courage from the fact that you are not alone;there are plenty of us punters doing it regularly and still alive to tell the tale.

Good luck.

To be honest, I was overly paranoid after my first WG. But I haven't looked back since my second.

To be honest, I was overly paranoid after my first WG. But I haven't looked back since my second.

but not before eh? that's interesting.

Hello all,

I'm very new to all of this. I have only ever met one WG before and afterwards freaked out a little bit. Went to a GUM clinic far from home, gave false information, etc. I have a significant other and was very concerned about passing on anything or anyone else knowing what I had done.

That was about 12 months ago and time has helped me evaluate the situation and get comfortable with it, to the extent that I am thinking of trying again, but I have some questions which I am hoping someone out there might be able to answer.

Firstly, whats the best way of finding a WG? I don't like the idea of going to a parlour and this law about traficked women worries me. When I went before I met someone at her house and it was great, very relaxed and felt safe.

Am I being over sensitive about picking up something? are there precautions that I should be taking other than always using protection?

Does anyone have any recommendations in the Northern home counties / North London area? Although I am only 38, I'm not sure about anyone too young because I feel like I need to be with someone with a bit more experience and comfortable with someone who is slightly nervous about this.

Thanks for any responses

K

Quite frankly, reading your post, I feel you should park any ideas of taking up with another WG and ask yourself what you're playing at. If your first experience 12 months ago caused you so much grief, why would you want to do it again?

It sounds to me as if you would be better off sorting out what you want re your 'significant other'.

And if you are really stressing about how best to find a WG - a proposition which, given you are a member of this forum on the most popular prostitution site in the UK I find difficult to take seriously - you don't seem to be in the right place emotionally and psychologically, to be trying again.

Sort yourself out first as I fear to do otherwise you will land yourself with a lot more grief which you won't be able to control.

Hello all,

Thanks for any responses

K

Hi, the likelyhood of your catching an std are really quite remote, in fact I don't think I have ever known it and certainly never caught anything myself in all my years of punting. You are much more likely to catch something from a one night stand in clubland these days.

If you want to be doubly sure then I would advise you use protection with everything and avoid performing reverse oral or rimming, shower and mouthwash also, before you leave. If you have a partner who is not aware of your dealings with these women, you at least owe it to her to ensure she is protected too.

Follow your instinct and find a lady from here, or some other web site. There are plenty to choose from. Decide on your preferred location, age, hair colour etc and then use the search facility on here. Look at the FR's and make your choice. If your chosen lady comes well recommended you can be fairly certain that the chances of contracting an STD (which seems to be your major fear) are pretty remote. Take courage from the fact that you are not alone;there are plenty of us punters doing it regularly and still alive to tell the tale. Good luck.

Good advice Paul, and i will add post a thread up on the Information Board requesting recommendations of WGs in the OPs desired punting location. ;)

Good advice Paul, and i will add post a thread up on the Information Board requesting recommendations of WGs in the OPs desired punting location. ;)

Yes but can I reqeust you be specific.

Ask for "girl in London" is just gunna get flooded (or no one will be bother )

Looking for PFE/gfe, Price, looks, comfortable with DFK, OWO, etc.....british/thai/EE...

To the OP, Ive been punting for a few years now. Still get check but have never caught naything...

And i felt sick with guilt after my first punt...second even more...third...nope nothing....and all happy since then....

Edited by Overworked

Caught crabs on my very first punt 20 years ago (Soho Walk up) never went there again and never had another problem.

OP: small shot before u depart -- public transport though ;)