logyplot

Menstruating, When To Be Told?

64 posts in this topic

I have just returned from a punt with busty Gina. As things were about to commence and she was standing knickerless in front of me i noticed something white on her labia. I asked what it was.

"Oh, my period has just started."

It was the the white cotton string from a tampon.

I said I was not interested in continuing and left after she returned my money.

If a WG knows she is about menstruate shouldn't she tell a client before he trecks out to see her?

Yes I would want to know before making the booking. I realise that this isn't always possible, and in that circumstance I would expect to be advised on arrival, and given the chance to decline to continue. As it happens, I have never had this happen to me.

Oh that's really off! I think it's fair to say most men are not interested in bloodsports or expect some sort of action down below so not telling a guy is really sneaky. I expect girls who do this hope they'll be horny enough to say 'oh I'll just have a blow job' whereas if she'd told him in advance he'd cancel the booking.

Yes I would want to know before making the booking. I realise that this isn't always possible, and in that circumstance I would expect to be advised on arrival, and given the chance to decline to continue. As it happens, I have never had this happen to me.

I don't think you will necessarily know if she decides not to tell you.

I was once with a very pretty young lady who 'came on' during a vigourous bout of doggie sex. There was blood everywhere and the poor girl, having cleaned us both up with great care and with an apology at every breath, settled into my arms for the deepest snog I've ever had from a working girl. She still muttered her (almost) shame at inflicting 'the decorators' upon me. We are good friends to this day.

I think if a lady 'comes on' prior to a meeting it is only fair to be told.

If it happens during then my attitude is along the lines of - 'oh well that's life, and thank God the Lady has that 'life''

Uncle Pokey

Oh my god what was she doing?! Seriously take time off or sponge it like parlour girls!

The mind boggles as to why she was waving her tampon string at you. WTF mate? X

difficult call. so long as it's not deliberate on the lady's part .

What's with all the Pat Butcher links?

I have just returned from a punt with busty Gina. As things were about to commence and she was standing knickerless in front of me i noticed something white on her labia. I asked what it was.

"Oh, my period has just started."

It was the the white cotton string from a tampon.

I said I was not interested in continuing and left after she returned my money.

If a WG knows she is about menstruate shouldn't she tell a client before he trecks out to see her?

This is not very nice for you but is just an unfortunate incident logypot.

It has happended to me in the past, which was not very pleasant, the guy was quite nice about it though.

Being Independent I now take time off before/during/after my period. I Have never used a "sponge" as I have alway's been worried it would get stuck up there.

Edited by MissCupcakesx

Haha! I have just re read my post. I meant to say I take time off just before and during my period not after lol :-)

I have just returned from a punt with busty Gina. As things were about to commence and she was standing knickerless in front of me i noticed something white on her labia. I asked what it was. "Oh, my period has just started." It was the the white cotton string from a tampon. I said I was not interested in continuing and left after she returned my money. If a WG knows she is about menstruate shouldn't she tell a client before he trecks out to see her?

If she knows she should tell you in my opinion.

Haha! I have just re read my post. I meant to say I take time off just before and during my period not after lol :-)

I think that is what most blokes would expect ladies to do. It's hardly difficult to predict with some accuracy of a day or two.

The worse to happen to me was I turned up and the lady went to the toilet to remove her sanitary towel.

I have often wondered what the parlour girls do as they seem to work all 30/31 days of the month. Even with sponging and other techniques out there you can tell, lets be frank here it does have an odour about it doesn’t it.

Personally I feel really passionate about this subject and it’s nothing more than a con for a girl not to tell the guy. I am sure as a previous poster has said they must know within a relatively good degree of accuracy, on when the rainy season is. Even those who claim to be irregular must get some kind of inclination to the event. However in your case the event was happening not about to happen or may happen.

I think it’s very disgusting and unsafe that she never told you before the event and you have named and shamed good on you.

Edited by curry

Some women's cycles are irregular but I've seen wg's in foreign countries that don't take time off and don't tell you. It happens far more than you would expect if it were accidental. She will be added to my blacklist, so thanks for the warning,

I am sure as a previous poster has said they must know within a relatively good degree of accuracy, on when the rainy season is. Even those who claim to be irregular must get some kind of inclination to the event. However in your case the event was happening not about to happen or may happen.

FFS. As a man you really are not qualified to make this statement!!!!

In the OP's case she knew (obviously, as she had a tampon in) which is out of order but there will be occasions when a girl comes on not knowing!

Yes there can be signs a period is imminent, but sometimes it just appears. Not all women have a regular cycle and even then there are probably 3-4 days each side when it might appear.

I would bet you almost every, if not all the women on here have had a mishap with a surprise period, a period reappearing when they thought it had finished or a bit of in between spotting, not with a client necessarily, but at some horribly inconvenient point in their life (in middle of exam or when wearing white trousers etc)

Edited by LondonLydia

Some contraceptive pills supress periods completely. Is there are good reason why WGs don't use these?

The worse to happen to me was I turned up and the lady went to the toilet to remove her sanitary towel.

I have often wondered what the parlour girls do as they seem to work all 30/31 days of the month. Even with sponging and other techniques out there you can tell, lets be frank here it does have an odour about it doesn’t it.

Personally I feel really passionate about this subject and it’s nothing more than a con for a girl not to tell the guy. I am sure as a previous poster has said they must know within a relatively good degree of accuracy, on when the rainy season is. Even those who claim to be irregular must get some kind of inclination to the event. However in your case the event was happening not about to happen or may happen.

I think it’s very disgusting and unsafe that she never told you before the event and you have named and shamed good on you.

Its always surprise me. when guys here appear to know more about periods when women do themselves.

Quite a few women have irregular periods. My periods use to run like a clock for example. Every 24 days without a fail. (even if it was 2 days delay on the very rare occasion, I was doing a pregnancy text, lol). Year ago, its changed: it can be sometimes 10 days after my last period started, then nothing for a 35+ days. (I just hope its not a first sign of the menopause, lol). Yes, your boobs start to feel sore 10 days or so before period should start, but then its nothing for another 3 weeks. So its really hard, or almost impossible to tell.

Regarding period smell: I never noticed that my blood smell as such. When it does really start to smell: during the next 3-4 days when its completely stopped painting (sorry, I know, it might be to much information). Of course every woman is different, but that is how for me.

Regarding OP post: Thats its just not on. She clearly knew she come on, and appear with white mouse tail! Did she just forgot to take it out, as I can't really imagine she could do something like that.

Still: When I canceled client once in the short notice and told him that my period just started, he replied to me that I am either a timewaster, or attending more lucrative booking instead. You damned if you do, and you damned if you not.

Some contraceptive pills supress periods completely. Is there are good reason why WGs don't use these?

They don't. You can take the pills continuously without a break to stop a period coming, but this isn't how they are meant to be used.

Also the pill does not agree with everyone for many reasons and they take you off it past 30-35 ish especially of you are overweight or a smoker.

Read and learn boys! http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/contraceptivepills.htm

I have a Mirena coil and it seems to have stopped my periods (yay!) but this isn't the case for everyone.

Edited by LondonLydia

Appart of the various health concerns. (will take me a while to type reasons), did not you considered that some WGs actually might want to get pregnant from theirs husbands/partners?

They affect everybody differently. Not all pills are suitable. I can't take the pill anymore because of the migranes I have - puts me at a risk of stroke! So I'm on the implant now which makes me periods seriously irregular every 3-5 months but I can't plan for them!

This is not very nice for you but is just an unfortunate incident logypot.

It has happended to me in the past, which was not very pleasant, the guy was quite nice about it though.

Being Independent I now take time off before/during/after my period. I Have never used a "sponge" as I have alway's been worried it would get stuck up there.

to Natasha...

so if you have never used a sponge it really makes no difference that you are now indie compared to when you were a parlour girl, as you took time off then right.x

to everyone else...

as mentioned on another thread it makes no difference wether you are a parlour girl or an indie and the snobbery that abounds regarding parlour girls is ridiculous. Indies sponge, parlour girls sponge, others dont, how you choose to work makes no difference as to wether you use this method to continue working or take the week off.

By saying "parlour girls do this and that" and Indies dont does that mean that by default all indies who were once parlour girls, and lets face it there are plenty, used to when they were working in the parlour or are they just saying it to give the false impression that indies are a cut above the rest?

serious answeres only please.

I used to sponge when I worked in a parlour - it was common practice. Otherwise girls would be missing shifts left right and centre.

Being Indie now means I get to roll around, eat chocolate and moan about cramps when my period rolls round. :-)

to Natasha...

so if you have never used a sponge it really makes no difference that you are now indie compared to when you were a parlour girl, as you took time off then right.x

to everyone else...

as mentioned on another thread it makes no difference wether you are a parlour girl or an indie and the snobbery that abounds regarding parlour girls is ridiculous. Indies sponge, parlour girls sponge, others dont, how you choose to work makes no difference as to wether you use this method to continue working or take the week off.

By saying "parlour girls do this and that" and Indies dont does that mean that by default all indies who were once parlour girls, and lets face it there are plenty, used to when they were working in the parlour or are they just saying it to give the false impression that indies are a cut above the rest?

serious answeres only please.

Only speaking for myself here

I used to be horrifically irregular, sometimes would not know about it until it arrived other times would get cramps for days in the build up.....even having as many as 2/3 bleeds a month :(

When I worked in a parlour I had an emergency sponge with me as they used to get pretty annoyed if I cancelled work on short notice or in the middle of a shift for that reason. And I really hated feeling obliged to do shifts when I was sore, bloated and uncomfortable.

But being indi I felt I was not letting anyone down (apart from the odd punter when I was caught short close to kick off) so I gave myself the luxury of time off.

I understand more regular girls could plan this and parlours would be willing to work round this with notice.

Lucky for me it 'appears' to be all sorted now.

I used to sponge when I worked in a parlour - it was common practice. Otherwise girls would be missing shifts left right and centre.

Being Indie now means I get to roll around, eat chocolate and moan about cramps when my period rolls round. :-)

I had two girls miss the week literally last week because of their period, it cant be helped and I wouldnt expect a girl to work through it if she didnt want to, I just hope they dont all "sync" with each other one day as then I really could be stuffed .

"sync" with each other one day as then I really could be stuffed .

yes you could be bled dry... :D