SOFTCENTRE

Has Punting Got Boring .......

45 posts in this topic

As a male 56 yrs old been punting for over 30 years am now becoming disillusioned with the whole game.

I have gone from punting at least once per week, sometimes more - including indies, parloure and sensual massages and if a new girl in the area advertised I could wait to try her.

Money and time not an issue but my last punt was sensual massage with HE in September, FS punt Feb/March .. why has this changed not sure - anyone else had the same ......

sorry should have put if new girl advertised could not wait to try her sorry !!

yeah, i suppose one does get immune to it . excitement wears off.... depends on the lady too.

As a male 56 yrs old been punting for over 30 years am now becoming disillusioned with the whole game.

You are not alone, many long term punters feel the same as you.

Could it be a bit like some drugs ( heroine i think ) where hardened addicts just stop after 20 years or so, as no high any more.

I'd imagine anything can get boring if you do it at least once a week over a long period of time.

Thankfully, I neither have the money nor the inclination to punt as regular as that. Roughly speaking, once a month is about my limit. Although there are exceptions.

I'm not sure in 'punting' as in meeting new people can be boring as everyone you meet is different.

The same goes for sex. You can see it as a mechanical act and I agree when two people become monogamous yes it can be boring, but I cant see how new experiences - which every new meeting obviously is can be tagged as boring?

That said I'm sure the rigmarole surrounding the search and planning of a new meeting can become pretty tedious.

If you are bored of sex try treating yourself something new and outrageous !

I'm not sure in 'punting' as in meeting new people can be boring as everyone you meet is different.

The same goes for sex. You can see it as a mechanical act and I agree when two people become monogamous yes it can be boring, but I cant see how new experiences - which every new meeting obviously is can be tagged as boring?

That said I'm sure the rigmarole surrounding the search and planning of a new meeting can become pretty tedious.

If you are bored of sex try treating yourself something new and outrageous !

Can see that after 30 years it might be hard to keep mustering enthusiasm but agree with Helen here. I am of a similar age (to softcentre not Helen!) but came to punting only recently. I only ever see independent ladies who I generally find it easier to get on with and establish at least some sort of rapport separate from the sex. Rather than being tedious, I find the search and planning of meetings to be an enjoyable part of the whole process. Like most things in life, the more you put in the more you get out. Certainly frequency of punting is also important. You can have too much of a good thing and familiarity can breed contempt. This perhaps doesn't apply to younger punters with more voracious sexual appetites.

There is sometimes a tendency to punt for the sake of punting and a break may rekindle the appetite.

Which parts of punting are beginning to pall?

I find that the constant sexual variety punting gives me keeps my interest in sex sky high. Nothing beats the sensation of sliding your hard cock into a warm, wet pussy which you have never enjoyed before.

Shocking thought, but perhaps you are starting to lose your libido ?

I have gone from punting at least once per week, sometimes more - including indies, parloure and sensual massages and if a new girl in the area advertised I could wait to try her.

Money and time not an issue but my last punt was sensual massage with HE in September, FS punt Feb/March .. why has this changed not sure - anyone else had the same ......

I have and with me it was punting too much and i wasnt enjoying it as i should of been, i was going through the motions to be honest, so i had a break which was also health related as well and returned with a new found hunger. :)

Thanks for all replies each one touches a nerve !!

The thrill of the chase was always the highlight - what will she look like - will she fancy me - will she think im good at it - what a pratt i must have been !! never realised until lately that the common thread was money you can teach an old dog etc ...... will I return to the world of sexy encounters ? dont know think I have tried most positions, sizes and types it may be time to move forward but would nt change a thing .....

Thanks for all replies each one touches a nerve !! The thrill of the chase was always the highlight - what will she look like - will she fancy me - will she think im good at it - what a pratt i must have been !! never realised until lately that the common thread was money you can teach an old dog etc ...... will I return to the world of sexy encounters ? dont know think I have tried most positions, sizes and types it may be time to move forward but would nt change a thing .....

Whatever you decide i wish you the best. :)

Thanks for all replies each one touches a nerve !!

The thrill of the chase was always the highlight - what will she look like - will she fancy me - will she think im good at it - what a pratt i must have been !! never realised until lately that the common thread was money you can teach an old dog etc ...... will I return to the world of sexy encounters ? dont know think I have tried most positions, sizes and types it may be time to move forward but would nt change a thing .....

No one can make you re-kindle your own va-va-voom

If you would take some advice, you might try having a break from it, and also from message forums too. I have recently returned to working after a long break and it's fab. i think posting a lot can have a negativer effect . it's good to talk, but it's also good to be kind to yourself and take a rest ;)

Edited by Sarah Summers

At 46 and with 8 years regular punting behind me I think I've come to the same place. I've seen a couple of new girls this year and gone back for repeat visits but after the second or third time I feel like it's a bit Groundhog Day, and I just feel a bit ridiculous really, a middle-aged man pawing at some 20-something girl. Plus, with money becoming ever tighter it would feel wrong spending the money.

Edited by Vin DaLoo

Here's a few tips from someone who became very disappointed and disilusioned wit the punting scene.. Try punting less frequently, try once a month if you are used to once a week. Try FBSM- there are some great sensual experiences to be had. One hour with a great FBSM lady is much more erotic than a poor FS lady. A tantric masseuse can bring you right to the brink 5 or 6 times before the most expolsive orgasm of your. I also avoid seeing older ladies ( sorry! ) but the longer they work in the business the more they go on to autopilot IMO. I reckon 1 or 2 years is the max before they become cynical- although they don't always show it, obviously, as they are too professional to do that. I have been with highly recommended gorgeous ladies who do all the right things but they are doing it for the 1000th time and that just isn't GFE no matter how good they are and I much prefer some semblance of GFE.

I recently punted with a 38 year old from EE who had only been on the game 3 months and it was mind blowing.

So your last sex was in March or do you have a SO? At 56 you are no longer so driven by your cock to have sex and the less you have the less you want so it can seem like a chore unless you have a need for female company aside from the sexual aspect. I made the adjustment in my 40's to brain driven sex from cock driven sex which ensures a lifelong interest in all things sexual.

I was going to say you are getting old mate but it's just been said. At 59, I just don't need the physical release as frequently as I used to and it's all much more in my head now. I haven't seen anyone since that dreadful punt I had at the end of October and (given the lashing I got on here about it too) I have not missed it one bit but....I have a meeting booked tomorrow with a lady who is completely different to anyone I have seen before (body type/race/language/age) and I am really excited about it. We shall see, but I do agree with your initial point that it does get dull.

Edited by dick78

Thanks Sarah for your advice along with all the other points - just to make a bit clearer last time I paid for sex was March not last time I had it !!

All your replies really are making me think... something Im not really good at .......

I am junior to you age wise and have not punted as long proportionally. Yes, it has become boring. Without going into details I got into it when girls from behind the iron curtain shagged you for fun and the money was just a bonus. It is all professional now. My attitude has also changed as I have had too much of a good thing. I don't put the effort I used to put into it and nor do I get that excited about seeing someone new.

I am junior to you age wise and have not punted as long proportionally. Yes, it has become boring. Without going into details I got into it when girls from behind the iron curtain shagged you for fun and the money was just a bonus. It is all professional now. My attitude has also changed as I have had too much of a good thing. I don't put the effort I used to put into it and nor do I get that excited about seeing someone new.

This comes back to what each is looking for out of a punt. If it's the sexual side predominantly, and you punt excessively, then you are bound to suffer burn-out eventuially. Once you have realised that you can bed even the most fabulous looking lady any time then the novelty wears off. Had I started punting earlier I am sure I would have been in your shoes now. Fortunately I came into punting late, for a variety of reasons, and what I now seek is sex, but also expect much mpre from the liaison as well. There is nothing that can beat a well-rounded WG - and I don't mean a BBW (although would include them in here - you've got to be so careful how you phrase things so as not to offend these days).

I have gone from punting at least once per week, sometimes more -

We could be twins if you were 4 years younger

living in two different countries for 6 months at a time (Oz and UK) keeps me looking forward to getting back to punting in UK - as I rarely partake out here (for amny different reasons).

Abstinence makes the habit more enjoyable.