mk alan

Krakow In January

20 posts in this topic

I'm off to Krakow in January for a few days - Brrrrrrrrrr !

I've read quite a bit on here about guys who have wasted a lot of time and effort on trying to contact ladies who do not speak English, even though they say they do etc etc.

Can anyone recommend a lady in or around the city centre that ACTUALLY speaks English ? Incall or Outcall

TIA

Well wrap up warm, maybe you read my report on nearby Katowice, where I had trouble finding girls who would answer their phone, this was on a Sunday so maybe they were In church. :P You could try ringing some numbers off sites like Odloty, but get a Polish Sim card, as If you use a UK one, some girls might not answer, thinking you're a wanker back home In England, and check out some of the clubs.

I've read quite a bit on here about guys who have wasted a lot of time and effort on trying to contact ladies who do not speak English, even though they say they do etc etc.

Can anyone recommend a lady in or around the city centre that ACTUALLY speaks English ? Incall or Outcall

TIA

TIA

I see you have contributed to this board with some input & feedback .

Your best bet is Satin on odloty.com.pl . Krakow section

A very nice reliable girl and speaks good English .

She only did outcalls .

She also had very good feedback on odloty ,which made me book her 2 years ago. .

I see you have contributed to this board with some input & feedback .

Your best bet is Satin on odloty.com.pl . Krakow section

A very nice reliable girl and speaks good English .

She only did outcalls .

She also had very good feedback on odloty ,which made me book her 2 years ago. .

Meant the Op is not a first time poster ,but actually fed the Board with info&feedback ,before he posted his question here .

Unlike others who treat this Forum as a Tourist Info office,once they get what they need ,you never hear from them again

Meant the Op is not a first time poster ,but actually fed the Board with info&feedback ,before he posted his question here .

Unlike others who treat this Forum as a Tourist Info office,once they get what they need ,you never hear from them again

Yeah don't you just hate It when posters ask lots of Q's, then just disappear, guess It's just the way of Internet forums.

I will post a reply when i return as I guess the scene in Krakow is changing. I'm not there for long and don't to waste time chasing dead ends.

I will post a reply when i return as I guess the scene in Krakow is changing. I'm not there for long and don't to waste time chasing dead ends.

As an after thought your best bet to make sure the girl speaks English ,is to to do a tour of the sex Clubs early in th Evening ,see who you like ,then you can take her out .

The charge is for 2 hours minimum plus Taxi fare of 50 zloty ..

Do a bit of research here and on ISG .

The best club at the time was Miami ,but things are changing all the time

Good job your going before the England team get to town, no doubt Rooney will be offering grannies £1k a hour lol, :D

I went to Taboo earlier this year, got a 2 girl private dance which was full-on and was then offered to go upstairs to the jacuzzi where 'we will all be naked and all things are possible'. I seem to remember they wanted something ridiculous like 5000 zloty to go upstairs though...no thanks.

I went to Taboo earlier this year, got a 2 girl private dance which was full-on and was then offered to go upstairs to the jacuzzi where 'we will all be naked and all things are possible'. I seem to remember they wanted something ridiculous like 5000 zloty to go upstairs though...no thanks.

I'm sure you realise you could of had them for a lot less than 5k, It was just a quote, hoping you were a rich fool, nothing wrong with haggling.

I'm sure you realise you could of had them for a lot less than 5k, It was just a quote, hoping you were a rich fool, nothing wrong with haggling.

The Biggest Rip Offs in Poland are the Lap dance Clubs.

Also to be avoided in Krakow are few pretty young girls who will chat you up around the Rynek ,market sq , and try 2 entice you for few drinks in a Bar of their choice .

On leaving and alone , you are then presented with at least 1k zloty bill ,and the ugly heavy dogs on guard will make sure that you pay .

Avoid all touts on the Rynek,male or female.

That said Poland is looking more promising now the Zloty is as low as it was nearly 2 years ago .

Had a very pleasant time with a girl at a club named Prozac a couple of years ago...wonder whether it is still going? Check it out. It was discriminatory in the sense that they were being very very selective on Polish guys being let in ....only good looking girls. You were OK if you were clearly a foreigner with cash!......sounds terrible does it not? Any way.....she had to be seen to be leaving separately to me - otherwise, i'd have had to pay a lot of money.

Hooked up with her next evening......50 Zlotty to the doorman at my hotel. I think she was genuinely disappointed that I just wanted soft play - though I was happy to pay the 500 for 3 hours she wanted. promised to call her on my next trip to Krakow..which I did, but no answer!....oh well......

Yes, I probably should have tried to haggle. I just assumed that even the negotiated price would be crazy. That, and I wasn't completely comfortable in the club. There was no problem, but the tough-looking security guys on the door made me feel a little uneasy.

Yes, I probably should have tried to haggle. I just assumed that even the negotiated price would be crazy. That, and I wasn't completely comfortable in the club. There was no problem, but the tough-looking security guys on the door made me feel a little uneasy.

Not being funny, but are there any soft looking security guys? :)

Not being funny, but are there any soft looking security guys? :)

I just can't stand the fucking looks of the polish & EE bouncers in the clubs ....

More than one Polish girl actually told me that they won't let any l Black guys in ,and even if they did ,the girls won't go with them .

In the many years that i did the clubs there ,i never saw one Black Punter there ,or even dark skinned guys..

In kiev ,Ukraine , i was with a group ,and when we tried to get into an odinary club ,the bouncers let us in (White ),but refused to let in 2 israeli black guys (Parents born in Ethiopaia ).

When one Russian speaking in he group tried to explain 2 them ,that the men are Israelis & not African ,they just said bluntly, its even worse Black& Jewish.......

I just can't stand the fucking looks of the polish & EE bouncers in the clubs ....

More than one Polish girl actually told me that they won't let any l Black guys in ,and even if they did ,the girls won't go with them .

In the many years that i did the clubs there ,i never saw one Black Punter there ,or even dark skinned guys..

In kiev ,Ukraine , i was with a group ,and when we tried to get into an odinary club ,the bouncers let us in (White ),but refused to let in 2 israeli black guys (Parents born in Ethiopaia ).

When one Russian speaking in he group tried to explain 2 them ,that the men are Israelis & not African ,they just said bluntly, its even worse Black& Jewish.......

Yes EE Is still not black friendly, good like any black supporters at the Euro 2012!

If you really want some action do not go to the clubs and get ripped off

Give Karolina a ring on Roksa site , blonde girl about a size 12 and speaks English , lives about 15 minute walk from central square . She charges 150 Zloty

( 30 quid ) for the hour , as with most of Eastern Europe this is for one pop so take your time exploring her body !!!

I visited this time of year this year 2011

Mongering in Krakow - for my experience there

For ringing the local girls get a local sim card, it seemed to work well for me in terms of getting them to answer and speak english, most polish people around krakow speak english, if they dont to you on the phone its because they have to deal with so many time wasters who are not even in poland ringing them up - testing the water so to speak. If its a local number much more likely your genuine. All the details on my blog - hope it helps some

Good luck

Well Arrived in Krakow 4 hours late - cheers Easyjet

Stinking cold and felt lousy for the whole time

From what I saw it is abeautiful city but nor horizontal dancing