Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sadhukar

Massage With Bj In London

5 posts in this topic

Lots of them - how are you missing the advertisements? Suggest you read the Massage Board, however, as lots of poor service providers in this sector. Pick the right Chinese shop and you'll also be ok. That's a bit more trial and error, of course.

By the way, not in cahoots with Jacob and co. are you?

Just wondering if these exist in london?

Try LAIMA in BARNET £100, for the Hour good massage (Including Rimming and gloved PM), with an excellent BJ to finish--she doesn't swallow, but holds it long enough to ensure that she's sucked last drop out of you. See her FR's.

Try LAIMA in BARNET £100, for the Hour good massage (Including Rimming and gloved PM), with an excellent BJ to finish--she doesn't swallow, but holds it long enough to ensure that she's sucked last drop out of you. See her FR's.

I saw Laima recently based on her FRs and wouldn't recommend her. What the FRs don't mention (maybe they're out of date) is that she's had extensive plastic surgery, giving her a very pronounced trout pout, she reminded me of Pete Burns to be honest. Be aware that she's easily pushing 50 years old and in not *bad* condition, but a little bit saggy and wrinkly.

She also does a weird persistant grunting noise throughout the massage, probably part of her "sexy" act but I found it distracting and forced.

Massage was okay, but not great. One of those times where I felt depressed when I came.