ik8133

Did Punting Ruin Your Life?

54 posts in this topic

As we are now in the festive season, there is a lot of advertising on drink driving and if you are caught, how it can ruin your life, losing your car, job etc. This got me thinking, has punting ruined anybody's life by either a partner finding out, getting into dept or picking up an infection and passing it on, has the consequences of any of these had any dire effects on your life?

As we are now in the festive season, there is a lot of advertising on drink driving and if you are caught, how it can ruin your life, losing your car, job etc. This got me thinking, has punting ruined anybody's life by either a partner finding out, getting into dept or picking up an infection and passing it on, has the consequences of any of these had any dire effects on your life?

In the main punting has given me many great memories and lots of fun, fortunately apart from bad punts/scams/rip-offs on occassion its been a very good pastime with no dire consequences.

Needless to say, I would have many more £££ without this hobby, but would I have been a better or happier person, no! I've mostly had great times with some very lovely girls and would do the same thing over.

My only regret is that I came to it so late! What a great way to meet so manyy like-minded people - WGs and punters.

My only regret also is that I didn't start sooner.

My only regret is that I came to it so late! What a great way to meet so manyy like-minded people - WGs and punters.

Its a pity to me that the internet and sites like this werent around for most of my punting as i never met another punter for many years or benefited from the wisdom of others.

Its a pity to me that the internet and sites like this werent around for most of my punting as i never met another punter for many years or benefited from the wisdom of others.

That must have been quite a lonley existance way back then.

That must have been quite a lonley existance way back then.

It was, i nearly told a good friend but very fortunately i didnt as we fell out big time and for good a couple of years later and he was so bitter i think he would of told my then partner. I learnt a valuable lesson then, if you have anything to lose, family or friends be very careful who you tell. Nowadays i know many punters especially through parties and all those i care about barring my son know i punt.

Despite the odd bad punt here and there overall its definitely been an enhancement and I dont regret it one bit

Yes, but technology is changing by the minute, so what we think is wonderful at the moment will probably seem backward in 10-20 years time.

Who knows, maybe we will get working girls saying '' beam me down MrD'' and a vision of loveliness (Rihanna?) will appear in my bedroom? Sadly, I don't expect this to be in my lifetime!

It was, i nearly told a good friend but very fortunately i didnt as we fell out big time and for good a couple of years later and he was so bitter i think he would of told my then partner. I learnt a valuable lesson then, if you have anything to lose, family or friends be very careful who you tell. Nowadays i know many punters especially through parties and all those i care about barring my son know i punt.

That's interesting territory. Why not your son?

no, i punt far too infrequently for that to ever happen :(

{financial spread betting might though ruin me ! :D:o;)

There are few better ways to waste your money. The only downside I would say is that girls in 'real life' do not appeal compared with some of the amazing creatures I have met through punting.

That's interesting territory. Why not your son?

He is not an adult.

I squandered several decades in relationships, a marriage and numerous affairs. Then I turned fifty and I'd suffered some serious health problems so thought that a new pastime might lift my spirits. Now I cram in as many punts as I possibly can in a desperate race with the grim reaper. It's one I won't win, but fuck me I'm having fun trying.

Ruined my life ? No. Enriched it? Probably not. If I'd been able to spend days with the girls I've met I think I would have gained a lot- I often depart with the feeling that I'd like to know more about them - particularly with the gals from far flung places.

My regret is meeting a couple of ladies who I think the world of and having no chance whatsoever to fulfil my desires, I had no right whatsover to be with them sexually and had no way of preventing myself from thinking more of them than I should. It hasn't ruined my life, quite the opposite because it has taught me a few things in life about relationships. I went looking for no-string encounters as a distraction against other issues and ended up re-alingning my senses.

I had no right whatsover to be with them sexually

I appreciate the honesty above VS, but the quoted bit above puzzles me. Surely the fact that these ladies agreed willingly to have sex with you for cast gave you the right to be with them, at least for the designated time? I understand you probably mean that you felt they were out of your league, but your choice of words is very interesting.

On the whole I've enjoyed punting, especially now with the help of the Internet. I have one close friend who also punts and some years ago there was an amusing incident when I rang a number of a girl who advertised in one of the London nespapers and whilst talking to the maid, the doorbell rand and she asked me to hold on. She opened the door and I recognised his voice. There is always the danger of someone you know seeing you, especially in Soho. I punted once with a girl near where I worked and the girl told me a couple of her clients worked at the same company.

He is not an adult.

Oh I see. I assume that everyone is as ancient as I am.

The thread reminds me of a story a lady told me recently. A (WG) friend of hers was out with a regular and while they were cavorting and getting ready for the main event, he rolled over, hit a button on his mobile and got straight through to his wife, She heard first hand the 'banter' going on and, too late, the guy realised that the phone was on. Meeting rapidly terminated and a rush home to try and save the marriage. Never heard the eventual outcome.

On the whole I've enjoyed punting, especially now with the help of the Internet. I have one close friend who also punts and some years ago there was an amusing incident when I rang a number of a girl who advertised in one of the London nespapers and whilst talking to the maid, the doorbell rand and she asked me to hold on. She opened the door and I recognised his voice. There is always the danger of someone you know seeing you, especially in Soho. I punted once with a girl near where I worked and the girl told me a couple of her clients worked at the same company.

God yes. One of the reasons that I've never been to a walkup. I can't walk the length of Old Compton St. at any time of the day without stopping at least twice to say hello to someone.

No, on the contrary.

When done right, it is a lot of Fun.

Much better then I ever anticipated, and still developing.

As the above, I have been a better person for punting, it calms me and makes me feel more rested. I am way too mean to let it ruin me financially and far too afraid of Mrs L to be found out.

I should hope so, given your track record!

When done right, it is a lot of Fun.

Could you please elaborate on "when done right"? Do you mean pick the correct lady?