Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JemmaLondon

Documentary On Sex Worker And Disabled Clients

4 posts in this topic

Hey

I found this really interesting documentary on another forum, it may be of interest to some of you. It is called 'Scarlett Road - A sex workers journey' about an Australian sex worker, Rachel Wotton, I found it really interesting and think her attitude is amazing!

http://www.videobb.com/watch_video.php?v=VF1vAdDAA0Rv

I saw part of it but I never expected it to be about sex for the disabled so I didn't watch the whole show.

Amazing find Jemma x

Thank you for posting

I absolutely loved + enjoyed watching this documentary... I found the documentary intriguing and quite moving, following this wonderful lady involvement with helping disabled people feel normal and to have some form of sex life, She is a saint and I have nothing but respect and admiration for her.

These disabled people are no different to anyone else in regards to having needs of sexual gratification and emotional / intellectual connection to a female, this fantastic lady provides this unique service to them and I am sure they appreciate her for it, I certainly do.

If it was up to me I was be giving Rachel Wotton an OBE and several awards other awards of equal high honor, praising her professional work for bringing pleasure and happiness into these peoples lives.

Rachel Wotton My Hero !!!!