logyplot

Scented Candles, Room Fresheners &c.

36 posts in this topic

Am I alone in finding these a real nuisance? I leave the punt with all my clothes stinking of the perfume. Not the best way to return home.

Am I alone in finding these a real nuisance? I leave the punt with all my clothes stinking of the perfume. Not the best way to return home.

I rarely come across scented candles and when i do see them i dont come across them either. Air freshener can be a bit much but i always have my own body spray to use. A WGs perfume can be a problem and having a shower using your usual stuff is the best thing and washing your hair either at her place or as soon as you get home ensuring you have sprayed your car with your body spray. If your a non smoker the smell of smoke can also be a big problem, many WGs smoke in my experience and its a hard smell to get off your clothes. Nowadays i ask them not to smoke when i am in the room and if they must have one between rounds to please keep it away from me.

I avoid because I am aware that men do not want lingering smells on them, I don't smoke with clients, even during a long session I won't- unless they ask me to.

However, on the flip side, why do so many men, especially young men drown themselves in aftershave/cologne/Lynx? It gives me a banging headache and just isn't sexy!

I avoid because I am aware that men do not want lingering smells on them, I don't smoke with clients, even during a long session I won't- unless they ask me to.

However, on the flip side, why do so many men, especially young men drown themselves in aftershave/cologne/Lynx? It gives me a banging headache and just isn't sexy!

They think it makes them irresistable. ;)

They think it makes them irresistable. ;)

...and believe that Lynx advert is for real! But I suppose if it was they woulnd't be paying for the pleasure.

mmm I used to have scented candles burning all the time in the rooms and a lot of guys mentioned how nice they made the room feel aswell as smell...the trouble is I have just had to have the entire place painted, ceilings aswell as they dont half smoke a lot and they do leave sooty marks which are not evident till a girl stands up on a bed for whatever reason :ph34r:;) and leans on the wall with luby hands :eek:

I rarely come across scented candles and when i do see them i dont come across them either. Air freshener can be a bit much but i always have my own body spray to use. A WGs perfume can be a problem and having a shower using your usual stuff is the best thing and washing your hair either at her place or as soon as you get home ensuring you have sprayed your car with your body spray. If your a non smoker the smell of smoke can also be a big problem, many WGs smoke in my experience and its a hard smell to get off your clothes. Nowadays i ask them not to smoke when i am in the room and if they must have one between rounds to please keep it away from me.

Lol @ you Smiths :D

Yesterday I had (rare) a session at a parlour, and the room really honked! "Eau de parlour". I nearly emptied a tin of air freshener while waiting for the young lady to join me. Another reason I don't like parlours, and prefer indies.

Yesterday I had (rare) a session at a parlour, and the room really honked! "Eau de parlour". I nearly emptied a tin of air freshener while waiting for the young lady to join me. Another reason I don't like parlours, and prefer indies.

Luckily i rarely have problems with such smells at Parlours or indeed Parties where its group shagging with multiple people. ;)

I like my scented candles and oil burner, I often actually find gentlemen's aftershave can be much stronger than anything I can produce. I've often flung open windows, added 5 drops of clary sage and lit a tea light afterwards.

I know they are only trying to smell nice!

I did once mention peeling oranges and opening salt-and-vinegar crisps in the car afterwards!

Perhaps you should try visiting a better type of parlour. To be honest if there is a whiff in the room it has usually come from a guy peeling off his socks to reveal brussel sprouts growing between his toes or refusing to have a shower and sharing his BO which lets face it could happen in a bedroom in any working house, wether parlour or private, all we can do is throw open the windows, change the bedding, empty a can of air freshener in the room and febreze like their is no tomorrow, wether parlour or private x

I like my scented candles and oil burner, I often actually find gentlemen's aftershave can be much stronger than anything I can produce. I've often flung open windows, added 5 drops of clary sage and lit a tea light afterwards.

I know they are only trying to smell nice!

I agree

I love it when the lady goes to the effort of making the room smell nice with scented candles

It also makes for a very pleasant ambience in the room.

Almost always when I've visited a wg who's had the flat lit and scented in this way its lead to a very enjoyable and memorable session for me

I dont like to use this word but for me it adds a real touch of 'class' to the proceedings and presents an extremely warm and welcoming feel when you first step into her flat, immediately I almost instinctively relax and know that 'I'm in good hands'.

I couldnt disagree more with the OP on this point !

I agree

I love it when the lady goes to the effort of making the room smell nice with scented candles

It also makes for a very pleasant ambience in the room.

Almost always when I've visited a wg who's had the flat lit and scented in this way its lead to a very enjoyable and memorable session for me

I dont like to use this word but for me it adds a real touch of 'class' to the proceedings and presents an extremely warm and welcoming feel when you first step into her flat, immediately I almost instinctively relax and know that 'I'm in good hands'.

I couldnt disagree more with the OP on this point !

You're going soft in your old age Bill! Absolutely agree though. Dimmed lighting, a gentle fragrance and some appropriate soft music in the background - the right ambience adds so much to any meeting. It also shows some professionalism on the part of the WG. Class depends on what the music is!

It is a fine line between just perfect and to much :)

You're going soft in your old age Bill! Absolutely agree though. Dimmed lighting, a gentle fragrance and some appropriate soft music in the background - the right ambience adds so much to any meeting. It also shows some professionalism on the part of the WG. Class depends on what the music is!

I agree about the dimmed lighting as long as i can clearly see the WG and soft music shows some professionalism. No fragrance required for me though apart from from her own naked body standing naked before me in all her magnificent glory, the greatest art work the world has ever seen. ;)

I like them, takes me back to the hazy days of my youth when a candle in an empty Mateus bottle in a bedroom was the height of sophistication! Ah the 70's!

I agree about the dimmed lighting as long as i can clearly see the WG and soft music shows some professionalism. No fragrance required for me though apart from from her own naked body standing naked before me in all her magnificent glory, the greatest art work the world has ever seen. ;)

Yes it always confirms my beliefs as an Evolutionist when I see a naked and beautiful woman standing in front of me. Only nature (and certainly no mere God) could have created such a form. It still has the same effect on me as it did when I was a young gun, and I've now got my bus pass.

Perhaps you should try visiting a better type of parlour. To be honest if there is a whiff in the room it has usually come from a guy peeling off his socks to reveal brussel sprouts growing between his toes or refusing to have a shower and sharing his BO which lets face it could happen in a bedroom in any working house, wether parlour or private, all we can do is throw open the windows, change the bedding, empty a can of air freshener in the room and febreze like their is no tomorrow, wether parlour or private x

Unfortunately I live roughly 60 miles from Milton Keynes, down the arduous M1. But I agree with you totally Chloe.

Unfortunately I live roughly 60 miles from Milton Keynes, down the arduous M1. But I agree with you totally Chloe.

aww well that was a bit silly wasnt it.xx

Yes it always confirms my beliefs as an Evolutionist when I see a naked and beautiful woman standing in front of me. Only nature (and certainly no mere God) could have created such a form. It still has the same effect on me as it did when I was a young gun, and I've now got my bus pass.

Just saw one today,standing in the sunlight through a partly open curtain,bliss.And i was on the same side.

I also like the atmosphere it creates. A nice scent seems to relax me a bit :D

I don't have to worry about the smell lingering on my clothes or anything, but I can understand why some people with partners wouldn't like it.

That's why I always use a woman's perfume. :)

Spock