IanUK2

Old Market St Parlours In Bristol

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've visited Bristol for work a couple of times recently and was intrigued by the parlours on Old Market Street. It seems great to have so many in such a small space - but I've been able to find very little information about them.

So far I've only been able to visit during the morning - so I've only been into Adam and Eve's and Central Massage. I didn't stay for a service in either - as I would really like to read a review of them first.

The girl at Adam and Eve's seemed like a nice local girl, friendly, but no great looker. The girls at Central Massage were East European and bloody gorgeous - but there was something about the place that made me feel a bit uneasy. This may be partly my fault - as my usual tactic when I want to have a look at a parlour, before deciding if I want to visit - is to ask how much the service is (to this the Romanian beauty with the fantastic cleavage pointed to the big sign saying £45) after which I then say - is there a cashpoint near here (at which the lovely lady pointed to a bloody great cash machine stood in the middle of the room!). I made a fumbling exit - which understandably irritated the gorgeous girl.

I'd love to hear if anyone has visited Central Massage and if so, what was the service like. The girls are gorgeous - and I can put up with a bit of a stroppy service - but if the place is a total rip off joint then I suppose I'll have to try elsewhere.

As you will have gathered there are lots of parlours in Bristol, especially around Old Market. IMHO they are all pretty mediocre and none of them stand out as being particularly good.

I'm unsure why you chose to walk out of Central. If you'd stayed you may have had a great time. Then again you may have left disappointed, dependant upon your expectations.

It's been some time since I went to Central so I can't really comment. It's not a rip off joint so far as I'm aware. I've no reason to believe that the Romanian beauty wouldn't have given you anything other than a full service, including covered oral and full penetrative sex. From what you say, I imagine that conversation would have been limited. Perhaps that's why you left.

Was in Bristol a few weeks ago and checked out Old Market Street. Central Massage was being renovated. Might be worth a visit once they've finsihed!

Took a look at Blondies and Adam & Eves, but I wasn't tempted by what was on offer in either.

Visited Tops Massage in Bristol a couple of months ago. Very public entrance - up a metal staircase in full view of all and sundry. Bedroom very bleak - brightly lit and nothing other than a bed with a clean(ish) sheet on it.

But ... the girl herself was great. Romanian girl, lovely face, great little figure - slim with good sized tits. Very accommodating girl - did what was asked with no complaints and very believable (at least to gullible me) groans of ecstasy from her. Not bad for £40, if you can ignore the decor.

Visited Central Massage on my last visit and must say it was really pretty good. Four girls on offer, two african girls, one 'spanish' and one English. The two African girls had great looking cleavages, but went for the English girl, Emmy, in the end. She was not the most stunning girl, but not bad, and gave excellent service, giving an excellent blow job and hugging me tight as I entered her. There was no rush (which was just as well given the time it takes me to cum these days!)

The place itself is clean with comfortable beds. Each room has it's own shower - which i used to freshen up after I'd cum inside her.

All in all not too bad at all. Not the highest quality girls, but all perfectly decent and fuckable and the facilities are good. Much better than I'd been led to believe from previous reviews.

Went to Adam &Eve's tonight. (First one I've ever visited). Slightly intimidated by the woman sitting in front of the entrance door (down the corridor away from the main road), who didn't even acknowledge my presence or move out of the way! Then there were countless women inside the "reception area" who welcomed me and lined up, a couple even came running to greet me. The girl I chose was nice enough, English (local by the sounds), took me to a room, offered me a beer and was friendly, professional and very good at her job! All of the rooms were "occupied" (mostly by snoring women I must add). The room was disgusting; fast food cups, rubbish, decor was seedy etc and marks were on the wall for previous clients! The bed was also awful, slightly into our session the same woman at the door barged in on us to get something out of a cupboard!! I asked if that was normal as well as two women sounding like they were fighting in the next room and the girl seemed embarrassed and said not at all. The other women weren't friendly when I left and a lot were lying spred eagle (but clothed) snoring in the open bedrooms!! It's exactly how bad people say it is. I'm hoping others are better! As much as I was made to feel comfortable I wasn't offered a shower. Shame it's also right next door to a busy kebab shop but at least it's not right in the middle of a busy road or next to a pub like Central is!! But You still feel like you're "caught" when you leave. There is a discreet entrance (if requested).

Don't think I'll be rushing to re-visit. 

Edited by MilkyCat

12 hours ago, MilkyCat said:

Went to Adam &Eve's tonight. (First one I've ever visited). Slightly intimidated by the woman sitting in front of the entrance door (down the corridor away from the main road), who didn't even acknowledge my presence or move out of the way! Then there were countless women inside the "reception area" who welcomed me and lined up, a couple even came running to greet me. The girl I chose was nice enough, English (local by the sounds), took me to a room, offered me a beer and was friendly, professional and very good at her job! All of the rooms were "occupied" (mostly by snoring women I must add). The room was disgusting; fast food cups, rubbish, decor was seedy etc and marks were on the wall for previous clients! The bed was also awful, slightly into our session the same woman at the door barged in on us to get something out of a cupboard!! I asked if that was normal as well as two women sounding like they were fighting in the next room and the girl seemed embarrassed and said not at all. The other women weren't friendly when I left and a lot were lying spred eagle (but clothed) snoring in the open bedrooms!! It's exactly how bad people say it is. I'm hoping others are better! As much as I was made to feel comfortable I wasn't offered a shower. Shame it's also right next door to a busy kebab shop but at least it's not right in the middle of a busy road or next to a pub like Central is!! But You still feel like you're "caught" when you leave. There is a discreet entrance (if requested).

Don't think I'll be rushing to re-visit. 

Will you be writing a review?