Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barney Gumble

Westfield Punts?

7 posts in this topic

Will find myself at Westfield (shepherds bush) over next couple of days. Are there any places to have a decent punt within a 5 min walk.

If not I will just have to buy Xmas pressies when I suggest we split up for a couple of hours.

Just hop on the central line from Westfield and you're 3 stops (5min) from Queensway, the epicentre of punting. Check out indeps on the other site or go via agency such as 007 or asianselection. If u do a 30 min punt u can be there and back in 45 mins.

I have considered that option but would not be able to explain away if I am spotted on tube or there are delays. Need to be a 5 min walk from Westfield itself. Have checked other site but nothing around the vicinity.

Need to be a 5 min walk from Westfield itself.

If, as seems likely from another recent thread, Barbie is again receiving visitors, her tower block is certainly within five minutes walk of Westfield.

If, as seems likely from another recent thread, Barbie is again receiving visitors, her tower block is certainly within five minutes walk of Westfield.

No Idea If she's still by Latimer Road, her profile on UKSB says Lancaster Gate. http://www.uksugarbabes.com/louise_londonpaddington_364.html

Barney I don't know of anyone 5mins from Westfield, maybe you should head to Queensway and take the thumb off your head lol

You haven't see the size of her thumb lol.