Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MyNameIsNotJane

Forecast For 2012

9 posts in this topic

Based on my own personal experiences (hence heavily biased!) in & around London these past few months I see the following trends emerging:

A. Price of a decent Punt (OWO, DFK, CIM, A with great looking girl with an attitude to match) hits around £80 with plenty of decent SPs advertising at these rates

B. Effort & $-cost in finding these SPs increases due to:

- - Continued inflow & turnover of EEs into London

- - Rise in level of scammers / poor EE SPs (e.g. 'cum once then f**k off please'; 'everything's now extra so f**k off'; 'all of a sudden I don't speak english so f**k off'; knock on the door 10-mins into the Punt & a conversation with the person on the other side of the door ensues - time to f**k off; etc; etc; etc...)

C. Combination of A + B will mean that punting may become a little more risky in specific places:

- - Certain girls / establishments will start to get v busy e.g. certain places in London experienced this (just off the A406 for example!) & although it added to the rush at the time it is a risk worth trying to avoid in today's climate :-)

- - Jealousy / competition will increase & further disrupt visits e.g. I have witnessed this recently amongst indie girls in the same flat where I was becoming a little too regular with 2 out of the 4 girls :-(

My outlook is generally v positive.

I'm heading south for the winter so season's greetings to you all & best wishes for 2012 - Punt long & prosper :-)

Not

Based on my own personal experiences (hence heavily biased!) in & around London these past few months I see the following trends emerging:

A. Price of a decent Punt (OWO, DFK, CIM, A with great looking girl with an attitude to match) hits around £80 with plenty of decent SPs advertising at these rates

B. Effort & $-cost in finding these SPs increases due to:

- - Continued inflow & turnover of EEs into London

- - Rise in level of scammers / poor EE SPs (e.g. 'cum once then f**k off please'; 'everything's now extra so f**k off'; 'all of a sudden I don't speak english so f**k off'; knock on the door 10-mins into the Punt & a conversation with the person on the other side of the door ensues - time to f**k off; etc; etc; etc...)

C. Combination of A + B will mean that punting may become a little more risky in specific places:

- - Certain girls / establishments will start to get v busy e.g. certain places in London experienced this (just off the A406 for example!) & although it added to the rush at the time it is a risk worth trying to avoid in today's climate :-)

- - Jealousy / competition will increase & further disrupt visits e.g. I have witnessed this recently amongst indie girls in the same flat where I was becoming a little too regular with 2 out of the 4 girls :-(

My outlook is generally v positive.

I'm heading south for the winter so season's greetings to you all & best wishes for 2012 - Punt long & prosper :-)

I'm not sure I agree with you. I spent a good deal of Sunday researching a punt, looking mostly for an Indie on the purple site, and I noticed a trend of £100 being asked for 30 minutes, an increase up from £80. I also noticed a couple of SP's that didn't appeal to me at all, asking in excess of £100 for half an hour! I understand that they feel the pinch just like the rest of us, so I understand them putting their prices up, I probably would the same in their position. The thing to remember though is, that punting is not an essential service, it's a luxury, and likely to be one of the first things a punter would cut down on to save money.

In the end I opted to go to a parlour and spend £80 for half an hour, and while it wasn't dreadfull, it wasn't wonderful either. I believe I would have had a better experience with an Indie, but I wasn't able to arrange anything with the ones I fancied the look of at such short notice on a Sunday unfortunately.

Edited by Kayak

The only cloud on my horizon is the effect of the financial mess politicians and bankers have got us into is the prospect of having to restict activity a bit. Still expect to be active but might be every 10 - 14 days instead of weekly at present. In W Midlands, where i am, certainly don't see prices rising if anything they may fall. A lot of girls / parlours seeing a significant decline in activity.

2012 will be exclusively for the ladies I have classed as regulars.

As they settle into the blocks for the Olympic 100 metre final, I fully expect to be going down on a lovely WG somewhere in my nation's capital. The price I'll be paying will be about the same as for a prime seat to see Bolt/Blake/Powell etc and I'll be getting a lot more value. Just to make the fantasy complete after switching positions I'll ask my partner to wear my 2005 London Marathon finisher's medal and space cape, and I'll shout YohanAsafaUsain at the moment of orgasm.

It's the taking part that counts, and it'll still be the best of the vices to indulge in even if the price goes up a little.

Another forecast: one of our newspapers will report an incredible number of trafficked women into London from places like Eastern Europe, Southend and Wales, thus validating Moore's Law of Trafficking which says that the numbers reported will increase by a factor of 2 every 4 years. And the BBC will cover the news item without attempting to fact-check it.

I will be redundant in 2012, so it will be a year of careful planning and account searching. But Hey, I wil lhave more time to punt in!

I will be redundant in 2012, so it will be a year of careful planning and account searching. But Hey, I wil lhave more time to punt in!

Sorry to hear that Lessingham. I too might be, I've got a metaphorical sword hanging over my head at the moment, and I'll only know my fate around Christmas time. Not a great feeling...

Good luck to us both.

Good luck gentlemen if you're job hunting next year. If there's one thing punting gives you, apart from good health, it's the ability to plan and budget.