Rojo

Most Perfect Pudenda

11 posts in this topic

Would be interested to know which WG has the most attractive external genitalia you have encountered? I am sure this is as much about personal taste as facial attractiveness, but I'd be interested to know if there is one that "stands out" (bad choice if words I know) for you and why?

In my experience and preference there is a very small number I have encountered that are exceptional in terms if aesthetics, taste and fragrance.

I suppose what surprises me is how small is the proportion are that are exceptional and also how big the difference is from all the rest.

Donna of Exeter

That's embarrassing for me - I can't remember what they were like, though she was great.

If true beauty is simplicity, then Jenny of The Bunny Lounge must have a pretty matchless set.

Lucy of Camberley, also used to work in Slough under another name, but alas no longer.

I reckon Lucy's sister Lara, who works at the same establishment in camberley.......she has a lovely tasting, beautiful pussy......

Edited by johnnyboy69bvr

Historically, Paige of Les Girls and Lucy of Soho Cottage, joint winners.

Girls active and on the Southern Man radar - Kitty Sweet, Anabel Harvey and Emily Jones all have beautiful little pussies.

I reckon Lucy's sister Lara, who works at the same establishment in camberley.......she has a lovely tasting, beautiful pussy......

She's on my wish list. I'd better make a plan and go and see her then. ;)

For me it has to be Shannelle of St Albans

I must agree with the OP about Jenny of the Bunny Lounge -abolutely perfect. I think there has been comment on this on other threads but I find pussies with no protruding labia i.e. slits only! Less photogenic just as massive labia are also unattractive for me.

I agree with DirtyDick, Shanelle of St Albans has what is, for me, a very arousing pussy with fulsome labia.

The biggest labia I've ever seen were the property of Nicole du Papillon in Milton Keynes. Next time I see her I'll take a photo of these wrapped around my cock. The ultimate 'Devils on Horseback'.

Uncle Pokey