PartTimePunter

Ro Question For The Ladies

102 posts in this topic

Question for the ladies. If you include RO ('reverse oral') in your service, do you expect a punter to do this? If a punter is not into it, does it affect the service that he gets? Just wondering as I am not really into RO and there was one time when I was with a lady and I felt that she expected me to go down on her and I did not. I don't know if it affected my mood or hers but the punt did not go as well as I wanted to. Opinions please...

Question for the ladies. If you include RO ('reverse oral') in your service, do you expect a punter to do this? If a punter is not into it, does it affect the service that he gets? Just wondering as I am not really into RO and there was one time when I was with a lady and I felt that she expected me to go down on her and I did not. I don't know if it affected my mood or hers but the punt did not go as well as I wanted to. Opinions please...

I am a punter but i can assure you a good or better WG will offer you the same level of service whether you do RO or not. Your paying so its up to you what you want to do within whats been agreed with the WG.

I would never presume that a gentleman would do anything to/for me. Fortunately 98% are interactive and we have lots of fun, sometimes with RO, sometimes not.

I ensure that the remaining 2% have a lovely time, but I must say that I would be unlikely to take a booking again if they are the lay back and take it type. For me it is all about having a mutually pleasurable time and if there is no kissing, cuddling, stroking and general fun I feel more like a "service provider". It may be my job to be so but the delicious part of this life choice is that it need not feel like it.

It is entirely up to the client and wouldn't make any difference to me and I wouldn't hold it against someone if they chose not to do it.

It is entirely up to the client and wouldn't make any difference to me and I wouldn't hold it against someone if they chose not to do it.

isnt that extra?

I would never presume that a gentleman would do anything to/for me. Fortunately 98% are interactive and we have lots of fun, sometimes with RO, sometimes not.

I ensure that the remaining 2% have a lovely time, but I must say that I would be unlikely to take a booking again if they are the lay back and take it type. For me it is all about having a mutually pleasurable time and if there is no kissing, cuddling, stroking and general fun I feel more like a "service provider". It may be my job to be so but the delicious part of this life choice is that it need not feel like it.

Where are you based? I want to kiss, cuddle, stroke and have general fun with you. LOL

Where are you based? I want to kiss, cuddle, stroke and have general fun with you. LOL

Mmmm, merry Xmas!

Mutual pleasure has always resulted in outstanding punting for me.I love to give and receive, and not just at this time of year.

If a WG won't let me go down on her I tend to lie back and wonder why. That's not such a good way to enjoy a punt.

depends; provided she sucks and swallows and provides good service -- then i don't see why not. busen selfish? never ! :D oh , and position 69 is great for mutual oral !;)

Edited by busencumen

I would never expect a client to do anything they didn't like, that would be so unprofessional and ruin the mood, as you have experienced (as I would hope clients wouldn't push me into things I clearly state I don't do). For me it is important to adapt to each client and make it an amazing time for them. I have clients who will never give me RO, those who insist on it, and the same with kissing and sex, as long as we are enjoying the time there are so many different ways to fill the time, and it is meant to be 'YOUR fantasy time' as the client, not what we want.

Just say no! ;)

I would never expect a client to do anything they didn't like, that would be so unprofessional and ruin the mood, as you have experienced (as I would hope clients wouldn't push me into things I clearly state I don't do). For me it is important to adapt to each client and make it an amazing time for them. I have clients who will never give me RO, those who insist on it, and the same with kissing and sex, as long as we are enjoying the time there are so many different ways to fill the time, and it is meant to be 'YOUR fantasy time' as the client, not what we want.

Just say no! ;)

Thanks Jemma. I think its time for me to book my fantasy time with you :)

The list of services is what's potentially on offer, not what's expected. If a client doesn't wish to be pegged, tied up, or have has testicles trampelled that's perfectly fine with me and I wouldn't hold it against him by giving him an under par servicing.

Question for the ladies. If you include RO ('reverse oral') in your service, do you expect a punter to do this? If a punter is not into it, does it affect the service that he gets?...

Services offered are not mandatory so just do what you enjoy; there are other ways to turn a lady on if that’s what you want to do. Although it’s more fun for me if the man is interactive (and knows what buttons to press) if he wants to just lie there and take it that’s his prerogative. I’d give him the same level of service as everyone else.

…If a client doesn't wish to be pegged, tied up, or have has testicles trampelled that's perfectly fine with me and I wouldn't hold it against him by giving him an under par servicing.

:D:P

I usually go with the flow, and if I'm a little uncertain ask them if they want to perform ro. Most do, but I have on several occasions been told it's not what they're into. I prefer it if a guy tells me what he does and doesn't like. I find our time together goes more smoothly then.

The list of services is what's potentially on offer, not what's expected. If a client doesn't wish to be pegged, tied up, or have has testicles trampelled that's perfectly fine with me and I wouldn't hold it against him by giving him an under par servicing.

I'll try everything once, I guess... :unsure:

I'll try everything once, I guess... :unsure:

That reminds me of what my clients often say when I ask them if there’s anything in particular they like or dislike…when they say “Oh, I’m into anything” and I jokingly reply, “Great, I’ll get the botty-buster strapon!” they quickly add “Ooh, not that” followed by a list of purely vanilla activities. So clearly “anything does not necessarily mean everything” :D

That reminds me of what my clients often say when I ask them if there’s anything in particular they like or dislike…when they say “Oh, I’m into anything” and I jokingly reply, “Great, I’ll get the botty-buster strapon!” they quickly add “Ooh, not that” followed by a list of purely vanilla activities. So clearly “anything does not necessarily mean everything” :D

Lol! My response in reply to the 'Oh anything' answer is 'Excellent, I'll tie you down and get my midget to come and slap you with a wet fish!'

Lol! My response in reply to the 'Oh anything' answer is 'Excellent, I'll tie you down and get my midget to come and slap you with a wet fish!'

After the above suggestions, I think I have changed my mind. :eek: ....HELP!!!

If a customer chooses not to dine at the Y then that is his choice and it does not effect the session at all - if he does then I is a bonus.

Why would anyone choose not to dine at the Y, it's one of my favourite things!

As a punter I look forward to dining at the Y and it seems to me that most wg's enjoy what I do, which makes it a bonus, because as well as the money it becomes a way of showing my thanks for their services without which my life would be much less pleasant. There's not much chance of me finding out if a wg would be miffed or not by me not doing RO -for me it's as much a part of the session as penetration, OW/OWO or good kissing, and the only way I might slip up is by being greedy and dining for too long! :P

And they go for that do they? :D;)

Why would anyone choose not to dine at the Y, it's one of my favourite things!

Because although it’s one of your favourite things, not everyone feels the same as you. Some men just don’t like it, others don’t feel comfortable doing it with ladies who have multiple partners.

Because although it’s one of your favourite things, not everyone feels the same as you. Some men just don’t like it, others don’t feel comfortable doing it with ladies who have multiple partners.

Yeah Laura, I know we are not all the same, thankfully, but personally I cannot imagine a good session without reverse oral. There may be some slight risks but isn't life all about taking risk?

it took me about 4 years after my first punt to want to go down on a WG. health and hygiene being the two main reasons to avoid it. now i cant imagine a punt where i wouldnt do it

it took me about 4 years after my first punt to want to go down on a WG. health and hygiene being the two main reasons to avoid it. now i cant imagine a punt where i wouldnt do it

First time for me was my last punt but definetly want to do it again in my upcoming one this Friday.