auntiatease

Parlours without websites

14 posts in this topic

Found a couple of reports today, and as i'm over that way on business will try and find time for a visit, can't name business names i think??? but they have no website so will have to be a 'blind date'! not my cup of tea really but might chance it.

How many on here visit newbies when they have no profile or picture to go by?

nope

how can u tell if no website.

its not as it is difficult with stuff like moonfruit is it?

nope

how can u tell if no website?

There's lot's of FR's on this place, and on this girl in particular, all of them good! curiosity is raging :mad:

There's lot's of FR's on this place, and on this girl in particular, all of them good! curiosity is raging :D

go for it then

mebbe thats why its called punting!!!!:mad:

Found a couple of reports today, and as i'm over that way on business will try and find time for a visit, can't name business names i think??? but they have no website so will have to be a 'blind date'! not my cup of tea really but might chance it.

How many on here visit newbies when they have no profile or picture to go by?

Here in Scotland I can think of only one parlour which shows pictures of its girls (on awank). The others have either very basic sites with no photos or no sites at all. To make matters worse the best parlours IMHO (all in Edinburgh) are on the no reports list. I visited my favourite today (Blair St). Phoned beforehand but none of the girls that I had been with in the past were working. I decided to go anyway and take pot luck. A 'Blind Date' indeed with all the extra excitement that such uncertainty brings! As luck would have it had a fantastic time with the very lovely Heidi.

Yes this is exactly why our pastime is called punting

Found a couple of reports today, and as i'm over that way on business will try and find time for a visit, can't name business names i think???

These are indies, yes ? & you cant identify them because ?

Word of mouth use to be the way to find niche establishments.

I seem to spend much of my opunting in non web-paged parlours, bioth Cleos of Highbridge - where i have spent a small fortune over the years and Junction 35 Bridgend where I would like to spend a big fortune don't have websites.

I have found that a new girl in either parlour is usually there because the owners have liked them. I like the owners judgement.

I guess if you are good and get loads of repeat custoimers why bother with a web site, we all know that switch and bait is deployed and images on net can be used to draw people in.

Many of the parlours that opened years ago without websites still do well to this day because they are established but new parlours definetely need a site.

I am surprised that the marketing advantage gained having an up to date informative website does not have more impact on business viability.

Take Lutterworth - everyone knows Victoria House but studio 31 with no website has been going longer. How do they survive and prosper?

Many of the parlours that opened years ago without websites still do well to this day because they are established but new parlours definetely need a site.

I agree -------- however the site must be updated on a regular basis, with face pictures wherever possible.

Hi,

No website with current photo's = no visit from myself, simple !!

BD

Ashley's Baldock is a prime example, good fr's but no website or hint of picture/profiles.

I love the excitement of not knowing... It's just like the ol' daze

I have been passing Wembley Sauna every two or so months for the last couple of years and have always been curious about it, but never been able to get there for one reason or another (crap transport links, wife in the car, etc...) So yesterday, after a weird day trying to find someone I could connect with 'round Baker Street, I just said 'dammit', jumped on the train and headed on out.

What a laugh - you couldn't really do anything on a website for that place - it's TINY! Which is odd, given what a huge front it's got from the outside (it's angled on a corner tho, so shrinks the further in you go!) Handed over £20 entry fee and the maid laughed with me and said it's like the reverse of the tardis!

Tiny sauna, two showers, two small massage rooms all crammed into the space of a normal small flat! But I loved the old 70's vibe and layout of the place and I wouldn't change that at all! (Niche market tho I suspect)

Anyway - yummy well-built Spanish girl (mid to late 20's) gave me a great massage, told me prices as we went and we settled for a nice long slow HJ for £30. Something about her pace and delivery touched me just right and I had a great time. Asked about OWO, but she said she doesn't (although maybe if I'd persisted there was some connection there - I just don't like being one of those blokes). Would do 2-girl, but she was the only one there at the time (2pm Friday). No kissing :o Ah well...

I liked her / the experience enough to go back, but the location / links / sneak-off-to-ability make it a challanging punt. And - yep, it is a punt... One never knows

wurd

The Manor Park Sauna claims to be the first sauna ever to open in London over 40 years ago but they still have a website. It would seem just good business sense to have one epecially when the newspapers in some arears are clamping down on sauna/massage adverts