Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TGChris

First Punt

4 posts in this topic

hey

im new to this hobby, and i'm pretty sure all my questions have been answered already...

so cheers for that, but i just want some peoples opinions,

Im looking to have my first punt sometime soon, and i want a recommendation from someone, i'm in the Guildford (Surrey) area, and i want an outcall appointment...

so who is great to use in the area, i'm quite a young guy so WG's from 18 - 35 appeal to me, but that doesn't rule out suggestions, please feel free to PM me.

also would help if it wasn't really expensive... haha

Looking forward to being a member of this community!

Many Thanks in advance! xx

This site has a field report area. Search under Guildford and see who is recommended.

hey

im new to this hobby, and i'm pretty sure all my questions have been answered already...

so cheers for that, but i just want some peoples opinions,

Im looking to have my first punt sometime soon, and i want a recommendation from someone, i'm in the Guildford (Surrey) area, and i want an outcall appointment...

so who is great to use in the area, i'm quite a young guy so WG's from 18 - 35 appeal to me, but that doesn't rule out suggestions, please feel free to PM me.

also would help if it wasn't really expensive... haha

Looking forward to being a member of this community!

Many Thanks in advance! xx

Welcome to the forum Chris. :) I dont punt in that area so cant help with a recommendation but there was a thread about the area on the Information Board a few months back that might be of help if you can locate it. Good luck.

Edited by smiths