Coventrypunter

Rue D'aerschot, 1030 Schaerbeek, Bruxelles, Belgium

12 posts in this topic

belgum is now on google street view, and you can go here and see the girls in the shop windows.

it by gare du nord by the way

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Rue+d%27Aerschot,+1030+Schaerbeek,+Bruxelles,+Belgium&hl=en&ll=50.862013,4.363289&spn=0.009454,0.027595&client=firefox-a&geocode=FYscCAMdPJZCAA&hnear=Rue+d%27Aerschot,+1030+Schaerbeek,+Bruxelles,+Belgium&t=m&z=15&vpsrc=0&layer=c&cbll=50.861919,4.363251&panoid=FKNdYYXoUPE3weYlDMogMQ&cbp=12,106.53,,1,9.12

Used to live nearby 10 years ago and used to like a walk down there, but never partook as want punting then.

I tried to find that street once, got so far and walked into a bunch of tranny streetwalkers. I turned back after that :(

I love the two fingered salute that girl is giving the streetview van.

Edited by DirtyDec

Nice :)

I love those sleazy areas. The sex is probably crap though, and nowhere near UK GFE standard.

Nice :)

I love those sleazy areas. The sex is probably crap though, and nowhere near UK GFE standard.

Me too and had a great time there. Should make it a regular trip

Me too and had a great time there. Should make it a regular trip

Sleaze Is my middle name lol, ;)

how much is it these days and what do u get?

I heard it was quick cowgirl on a sofa not much else?

how much is it these days and what do u get?

I heard it was quick cowgirl on a sofa not much else?

It can be whatever you want. Last time I was there I think OWO and sex was €30, but you need to talk to the girl. They all have different ideas of what is the right price

I experience this place a couple of years back

It was my first experience of where you have to pay extra for them to take their bra off

Was some lovely african girls in the windows, but after 10 minutes their pimp was ringing them up telling them to get back in the window

Mongering in Brussels - for my full report

I shot some really crappy video around Rue D’Aerschot and it gets tons of traffic on you tube

http://youtu.be/3mdgpiiDdj4

The sex is probably crap though, and nowhere near UK GFE standard.

My experience in Brussels is that the girls are very good, professional and reasonably priced. Forty euros full if you go in the morning, maybe a bit more in the evenings when they are busy. Some of the African girls twenty five.

Way better than anything I have had in the UK which seems to be either grudging girls doing it for drug money or scammers in massage parlours wanting extras for everything.

I tried to find that street once, got so far and walked into a bunch of tranny streetwalkers. I turned back after that :(

You would have to be out of your mind drunk to miss it. It runs along the railway right beside the Gare du Nord. If you are on a train for Mechelen, Antwerp or Amsterdam you usually can get a good browse of the girls without even getting out of the train.

I was going to try to put together a bit of a report on Rue D'aerschot but having just walked down it and realised that out of the 50 or so places on that street I have been in at least 20 of them some with good experiances some indifferent and a few poor. Usually what I do is try a girl and if she's good go back again a few times and if it stays good get her phone number and she then will visit, it has never been refused if done discreatly. So far I have ended up with a "stable" of 8 girls visiting on and off.

There are a few streets in the area which have african girls, but as I'm not interested not able to comment.

A point to note is most of these places run 2 shifts 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am not much is available for the shift change times and in my experiance is the day shift girls have been better than the night a couple have said they don't like the people in the area at night.