Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NIK

Rebuttals?

6 posts in this topic

I haven't noticed any rebuttals for megative FR's lately. Do they still happen?

I haven't noticed any

megative
FR's so wouldn't expect rebuttals

I haven't noticed any rebuttals for megative FR's lately. Do they still happen?

I think more ladies/esteblishments have woken up to the fact that a rebuttal more often than not only really reinforces the original negative report. The better option is to ignore them and hope that they are surrounded by good reports. I had a "crap" punt today, it was with a girl that was reccomended to me, so someone else obviously got a good punt. So do I forget it? and assume she had an off day or do I tell it as it was? in which case it will be a real stinker!

I think more ladies/esteblishments have woken up to the fact that a rebuttal more often than not only really reinforces the original negative report. The better option is to ignore them and hope that they are surrounded by good reports. I had a "crap" punt today, it was with a girl that was reccomended to me, so someone else obviously got a good punt. So do I forget it? and assume she had an off day or do I tell it as it was? in which case it will be a real stinker!

Well, without going into all the detail, perhaps you could tell us why it was a stinker session and then we can tell you whether you should write a FR.

I had a recent report on 'The Garage' newport rebutted.

I said that the girl I saw said that the plod had asked to put secuirty cameras in the premises and other ones in newport town centre.

I also complained about the trick the owner uses of saying she has 5 gorgeous sounding girls on but when you turn up the same two pasty and dull lookers are there. When you go upstairs no other rooms being used, so where have all the fabulous sounding girls gone? An example similar to bait and switch, but just lies to get men in.

They also offer anhour for 60 and knock door after less than 30 mins.

They rebutted the camera point

They did not bother deny the other points.

Many on here said it was impossible for police to ask to see camera footage from the big 24hrs parlours.

If you google Diane jones who was busted for the Ambassador suite in cardiff and St Tropez in Swindon, you will seee that the prosecutor and judge acknowledge that police do get intelligence from cameras in the big parlours.

I would never leave a negetive FR unless it was a total disaster brought on totally be her, eg: said no to everything in her profile :D was 45 not 25 :o was a size 14 not an 8 :D