Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IanTurnet

Big Head V Little Head

12 posts in this topic

So, the week before last i met a very nice girl who works a couple of days a week in London. Our first session was great and I arranged to meet her the next week. As part of the conversation i mention going to swing club and she was very interested. I asked how much she would change and she said xx for 2 hours. A reasonable rate I thought.

Unfortunatly she did not come to London the next week, but we agreed to go to a club, Rios in Kentish town, on Friday night about 11:00. I make a booking and confirm by email.

I have not shagged any-one all week in anticipation, Friday comes along and I text her, she text back about picking her up form Victoria. It transpires that she has allowed 2 hours for the whole booking, leaving Victoria, going to Kentish town, having fun at Rios and then returing to Victoria ready for her next appointment for 1:00 am. I have arranged to meet her at 11:00 in Victoria. doing the calculations this gives us barely 60 mins at the club to pay to get in, changing, showering, meet another couple, have some fun, shower, dress and get a cab. Sounds rather rushed to me, and to be honest the booking time does not normaly cover travel time does it!

So I point this out, we chat and agree that we shall leave from Victoria at 10:30, still not 2 hours, but prob anough time. She does not suggest me paying more money which I may have done if asked. At 9:30 I get a text, 'oh dear my period has come unexpectedly, please call', I call but no reply. I notice that her profile is still showing her as working! - green light....

I have been around the block a few times, and I have heard this 'period' excuse just once too many times, other favourties are: 'I been robbed', and 'illness/death in the family'. Very predictable really.

My little head is saying, maybe its true, forget it and go see her again any-way, after all a good shag is a good...

Big head is saying, what a total bloby cheek, how dare she ruin my evening with such an obvious lie. Totally messed up my xmas treat and put me in a foul mood. This is disrespectful of her clients, shouldn't be allowed, I must warn others....

What a dilema....

Well, you seem to have solved your dilemma, dont you?

Well, you seem to have solved your dilemma, dont you?

Perhaps his dilemma is whether to 'name and shame' or not.

If no money changed hands he can hardly really shame her, it just might have been genuine. However I would not re-book. My guess is that she got an all night booking in her Victoria hotel. Much less effort than going to a club.

I think you should just take it as a learning experience. In the future confirm all the timings, prices and what you'll do in great detail so there is no confusion about what the time scales actually are.

With regards to her having her period, it could easily be true, but I too would be cynical, as Paul said she may well have got a better offer than would involve less hassle and be more lucrative.

I personally wouldn't see her again out of principle, but then I'm not a bloke!

You may not be a bloke, Lydia , but you just gave out the best advice . As always the sensible advice comes from the experienced wg .

You may not be a bloke, Lydia , but you just gave out the best advice . As always the sensible advice comes from the experienced wg .

*feels worldly and sage*

If no money changed hands he can hardly really shame her, it just might have been genuine. However I would not re-book. My guess is that she got an all night booking in her Victoria hotel. Much less effort than going to a club.

Of course he can name and shame her on here if he wishes, he cant do a FR no but when i had my time wasted by a WG who agreed a punt and i got to her place to find her not answering the phone i warned other punters here. Both my time and a small in that case travel cost had been incurred. I agree about not re-booking, it sounds like rubbish to me and its the odds i would be thinking about, what the odds of that really happening, in my view very very low so i wouldnt be prepared to try again, if i miss out on a genuine gem, my bad luck. :)

Edited by smiths

So, the week before last i met a very nice girl who works a couple of days a week in London. Our first session was great and I arranged to meet her the next week. As part of the conversation i mention going to swing club and she was very interested. I asked how much she would change and she said xx for 2 hours. A reasonable rate I thought. Unfortunatly she did not come to London the next week, but we agreed to go to a club, Rios in Kentish town, on Friday night about 11:00. I make a booking and confirm by email. I have not shagged any-one all week in anticipation, Friday comes along and I text her, she text back about picking her up form Victoria. It transpires that she has allowed 2 hours for the whole booking, leaving Victoria, going to Kentish town, having fun at Rios and then returing to Victoria ready for her next appointment for 1:00 am. I have arranged to meet her at 11:00 in Victoria. doing the calculations this gives us barely 60 mins at the club to pay to get in, changing, showering, meet another couple, have some fun, shower, dress and get a cab. Sounds rather rushed to me, and to be honest the booking time does not normaly cover travel time does it! So I point this out, we chat and agree that we shall leave from Victoria at 10:30, still not 2 hours, but prob anough time. She does not suggest me paying more money which I may have done if asked. At 9:30 I get a text, 'oh dear my period has come unexpectedly, please call', I call but no reply. I notice that her profile is still showing her as working! - green light.... I have been around the block a few times, and I have heard this 'period' excuse just once too many times, other favourties are: 'I been robbed', and 'illness/death in the family'. Very predictable really. My little head is saying, maybe its true, forget it and go see her again any-way, after all a good shag is a good... Big head is saying, what a total bloby cheek, how dare she ruin my evening with such an obvious lie. Totally messed up my xmas treat and put me in a foul mood. This is disrespectful of her clients, shouldn't be allowed, I must warn others.... What a dilema....

Wouldnt be a dilemma for me, it would be a case of going elsewhere as in my logic being mucked about before i have paid anything is virtually always a bad sign, only you can decide if you believe her excuse.

Playing devil’s advocate for a minute…

Maybe she started her period. Unless a lady is on the pill (or similar) then she won’t know the exact date she’ll come on, so it’s quite possible she wasn’t lying to you. Also, just because her profile says she’s “working” it doesn’t mean she cancelled you to take another job, maybe she just didn’t alter her profile. Even if she is working, how do you know she’s not with someone who enjoys period play.

So whether you see her again is up to you, but I think unless you know for definite that she’s taken the piss I think it’s a bit unfair to assume she has.

Update. I have not seen her again, but I should add 'yet'..... She did write a very apologetic message. Fortunately seeing her is very easy as she works in a hotel above the tube station near my office. I will see how it goes. Obviously she is a very good shag lol and a real contender for my Best Anal competition, sorry I meant survey :-)

IanT

If you fancy her (and it seems you do) and she's been good for you otherwise, then go have fun with her again. You might want to have a little discusson to tell her in the future if she needs to cancel to give appropriate notice. As for unexected periods you can suggest her to use Beepy sponges or InStead cups, they're especially designed to allow for sex during periods.