gio2888

Possible Feb Trip To Croydon - Recommendations?

26 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Want to ask for recommendations for a wg in Croydon.

Let me first say that I really want to see Jasmine Black or Sheila Grant from Maxes but if there are cheaper alternatives please let me know.

Looking for busty PSE and GFE experience (CIM a must and Outcall), please provide link...

Thanks in advance!

Well, if she's still around, you could try passionate_maggie21. Lovely, friendly Polish girl with a great rack (enhanced), good value at £110 including A. Does a wicked deep throat too :) She usually has her number up in the other place, but if not, PM me for it.

This is really planning ahead. I hope it proves to be worthwhile. Good luck. I don't think even I plan that far ahead, and I am renowned for advance planning.

Booking this far ahead could get you an advance return from East Croydon to Victoria...

I haven't been there yet, but based on uniformly excellent FRs I'd head for Sueli's place and ask for Stephanie, Dee Dee or Sueli herself. See FRs. Others who have visited this establishment will have better info.

Apologies. Just noticed that you're looking for an outcall.

Yea, I am from the US, and yes the this business trip isnt even approved yet, but hearing that the possibilities are high, I am very excited and anxious. Croydon is a possbility, but there is also a chance I would go to Chester which is very far from London.

@gio , if your work takes you to croydon, you will be only about 30 mins by train from london , where there are many more delights on offer . Punting in central london and punting in the suburbs is very different IMO . Put HOD in south ken at the top of your list .

@gio , if your work takes you to croydon, you will be only about 30 mins by train from london , where there are many more delights on offer . Punting in central london and punting in the suburbs is very different IMO . Put HOD in south ken at the top of your list .

Have to agree. Whilst Croydon is not exactly a desert (and has one great party venue), Central London offers so much more choice and better value.

What about Chester guys? Any good recommendations there?

Yea, looking for outcall since I will probably be working in an office from 8-5, I don t want to venture out since I never been to UK.

Sadly Croydon won't leave you with the best impression... Hope you end up in Chester.

Chester has better wgs? Where should I check? Purple site?

what's punting like in us?what are rates for one hrs

Chester has better wgs? Where should I check? Purple site?

Maybe/maybe not. But its a much nicer place IMHO.

what's punting like in us?what are rates for one hrs

Technically it is illegal in the US. Never tried it before because the quality of the gals are bad.

how much u looking to spend? is it on expenses?? lol

Sadly Croydon won't leave you with the best impression... Hope you end up in Chester.

In the words of Jimmy Carr: Have a knife crime. Sorry - nice time.

how much u looking to spend? is it on expenses?? lol

Like I said before I am willing to spend maximum 250 for Jasmine Black or Sheila Grant from maxes, but if I end up in Chester, then I need alternative and hopefully it is cheaper there.

how long aare u over for as ur ladies might not be around if u only here for a few days

Try Britbabe Sophie on the other site. Currently working in Reading, but moving to Croydon in the New Year. She is without a doubt the best girl I have seen, with an absolutely sparkling personality (not visible in photographs - obviously).

Try Britbabe Sophie on the other site. Currently working in Reading, but moving to Croydon in the New Year. She is without a doubt the best girl I have seen, with an absolutely sparkling personality (not visible in photographs - obviously).

Will look her up...Thanks!

how long aare u over for as ur ladies might not be around if u only here for a few days

Yea, the trip will be less than 1 week, once confirmed with the dates and location, I will start the booking process.

Well, if she's still around, you could try passionate_maggie21. Lovely, friendly Polish girl with a great rack (enhanced), good value at £110 including A. Does a wicked deep throat too :) She usually has her number up in the other place, but if not, PM me for it.

Based on fisherofsouls' recommendation I visited passionate_maggie21 a couple of days ago. It was by chance I happened to be in the area so thought i'd look her up. All I can say is I had an excellent time (a-level is included in the price) and Maggie is a fantastic girl and very attentive. Thanks to fisher for the tip!