Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CharlesMakibi

Katie - Saucy London

6 posts in this topic

I know Saucy London seems to get good reviews in general, and her pics look very nice, has anyone seen her? Would you recommend?

I haven't seen her myself (though I have had good experiences with Saucy London). I am just posting to point out that Katie of Saucy London is also Katie of Bunnies of London and she has quite a few reviews on the Bunnies site. Of course, reviews on agency sites should be treated with several pinches of salt but it is a place to start and you can weigh what you read there against what you (hopefully) will read here from people who have seen her.

Ah nice - cheers. I'll check to see if there's any reviews on Punternet itself too.

Saw her in 2010 with Bunnies.

When she opened the door, I actually sighed.

Cons:

She's bigger than the pics, had dark brunette hair. (Not the blonde I was expecting) She likes to talk a lot and not get down to anything. And my CoT became an "issue" when I accidentally got some on her hair (that was draping over her tits) She's friendly enough though.

Pros:

Her tits are enhanced and I liked them.

Didn't see her again

Expired EDIT option

DFK was minimal if at all. Can't remember to be honest

And I didn't consider her pretty facially. But that's my opinion and others may find differently.