Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillGoldberg

'very Petite' - Chelsea 'new' @ Asiansupermodel

11 posts in this topic

Anyone seen ?

Youd never guess from the photos but apparently she's only 5' tall

http://www.asiansupe...-in-London.aspx

(The 'Bill' providing her only on site review isnt me by the way)

Edited by BillGoldberg

I dont think she is only 5ft. She is the same Chelsea from 007 and AClass. One of the taller thai girls. Around 5'5/5'6.

I dont think she is only 5ft. She is the same Chelsea from 007 and AClass. One of the taller thai girls. Around 5'5/5'6.

oh yeah

have heard fairly average things about her in the main

Don't go misspelling Chelsae's name, or she, Nathasha and Anatacia will all come round and sort you out.

I'll say this for her, she knows how to sit on a football.

... she knows how to sit on a football.

Quite.

Great great new photos, in which she looks slimmer and younger than her "Hi I'm Chelsae!" 007 video clip.

I like one look but not the other so which is right?

Shes not 5 foot for sure 5 6 seems about right. Filler figure than some girls but I do prefer them slimmer. I would say fairly average performance wise, for a Thai girl that is. I would also say pics are ok but not as hot in real. Bill should be up your street age wise tho.

@Asiansupermodels, April is still obviously the best girl on the site. New gorl Pinkie looks ok too. Anyone tried Posh?

Shes not 5 foot for sure 5 6 seems about right. Filler figure than some girls but I do prefer them slimmer. I would say fairly average performance wise, for a Thai girl that is. I would also say pics are ok but not as hot in real. Bill should be up your street age wise tho.

Maybe agewise but with her very average FRs across the board I wont be parting with cash any time soon

Maybe agewise but with her very average FRs across the board I wont be parting with cash any time soon

Yes for sure, shes not anything special. Anyone seen Pinkie or Posh?

Tried her. She is is curvier and had a very nice shaped and sized behind though I suspect from the photos she has lost weight and slimmed down a lot. She is about 5 ft 4 or 5 ft 5 I would guess. Taller than most tiny thai girls. Ok service, she let me give her a good nailing. Did her pussy and A hole hard, she did rimming and owo with cim which was nice. She is ok but it depends what you are looking for.

I saw Chelsea about 3 months ago. She looked geat, really sexy, offered assisted shower and gave a very good, even affectionate, level of service.

A gorgeous girl with great attitude.

This thread has reminded me to put her on my "Must do again" list.

(PS 5'5 is about right.)