tannedblondbloke

Vegas

6 posts in this topic

Any Vegas recommends?

I did have a trawl online, and the only things I found were hugely expensive.

Needs to be naturist, and ideally drop dead gorgeous. Massage needs to be good enough that even without any naughtiness, I'd be thinking, yeah, great massage. But of course would like some naughtiness at the end...

Probably in the "hugely expensive" too but would recommend www.rubdownfantasy.com. Was my introduction into the world of tantra and sensual massge - one of the top five moments in my life

Probably?!? That's a Carlsberg "probably", right? Unless one "Blessing" is a dime rather than a dollar...

Jeez. Somebody must be paying this. Don't they know there is a recession on? Especially in NV.

Thanks for the link - way out of my league I fear - but yes, otherwise, it is what I am looking for.

If I'm allowed to point you towards another site, try www.usasexguide.info - there's a whole section on Vegas.

Prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas, the police sometimes set up stings to catch punters, you will be handed "flyers" offering a girl sent to your room for $100, don't be tempted because that is just the call out fee. Vegas is a great city, but not for punting, one huge rip off, they want high rollers with more money than sense.

I've been many times before but - usually - have been very good - out of 10 visits to Vegas, 3 may may have involved strip clubs, only one of which I would consider repeating - Little Darlings - but as for going further, I'm only really after the massage, not more, which is why I initially posted it in the massage section, though it has since been moved. I'll check out the link, but suspect it will be more full on than I am looking for. Thanks.