Gemma Harris

Why Girls Wear Cheap Undies

60 posts in this topic

Ok I learned pretty early on never to leave a laundry basket or my knicks in a place where they can be stolen.

I always wondered how guys know the difference between La Perla and La Senza always the former seem to go missing, but this last one takes the piss, I have had recently go missing an Agent Provocateur Bra!

What the hell do they do with them? Pantie sniffing I can kinda understand but a bra?

Yours fuming in York

Edited by Gemma Harris

Having just looked at your ample proportions maybe your client needed something to carry his melon back from the supermarket, better than a bag for life :P

I have lost a bra too. Wish I knew who it was, I have hunted high and low to no avail so have concluded a client must have robbed it. Very pissed off, was favourite bra which is no longer made. :(

I had the knickers stolen from a set that were made for me as a gift. So bloody annoying as I wasn't even wearing it in the appointment, it was taken from the bathroom and I had to explain to the buyer of the gift that I couldn't wear it as it was stolen by a client. He was not impressed and wouldn't believe me that I was saving the undies for him and not wearing it for clients.

I phoned the guy that had stolen them and said if he had perhaps picked them up by mistake would he mind bringing them back but he just laughed at me. He didn't deny taking them just told me I had lovely undies and then wouldn't answer his phone anymore. It's one of the reasons I hate wearing any sets of underwear unless boxed with tags that a client brings to appointments I always wonder if they have been stolen from the last girl he saw.

There are some wierdo's about are there not!

I cannot understand anyone stealing anything, but stealing a bra - unbelievable.

Ok I learned pretty early on never to leave a laundry basket or my knicks in a place where they can be stolen.

I always wondered how guys know the difference between La Perla and La Senza always the former seem to go missing, but this last one takes the piss, I have had recently go missing an Agent Provocateur Bra!

What the hell do they do with them? Pantie sniffing I can kinda understand but a bra?

Yours fuming in York

I assume they give them to their partners as gifts or wank over them.

I had the knickers stolen from a set that were made for me as a gift. So bloody annoying as I wasn't even wearing it in the appointment, it was taken from the bathroom and I had to explain to the buyer of the gift that I couldn't wear it as it was stolen by a client. He was not impressed and wouldn't believe me that I was saving the undies for him and not wearing it for clients.

I phoned the guy that had stolen them and said if he had perhaps picked them up by mistake would he mind bringing them back but he just laughed at me. He didn't deny taking them just told me I had lovely undies and then wouldn't answer his phone anymore. It's one of the reasons I hate wearing any sets of underwear unless boxed with tags that a client brings to appointments I always wonder if they have been stolen from the last girl he saw.

What an arrogant ar**hole. It never ceases to astonish me what you WGs have to put up with. Give me his number and I'll sort something out for you!

If its decent underwear, he may well have nicked it as a gift for someone else.

Thats just creepy as. I had someone who used to knick my socks, but only one from a pair!

I have clients who buy my bras, so am not really surprised...They sleep with them and/or wank over them.

I can kinda understand with you Sarita - you have Great Danes for (@)Y(@) I barely have puppies in comparison!

What upsets me the most is I mostly see regulars hardly ever take on new clients, so it is at the back of my mind that someone thinks so little of me that it is okay to do this, I always believed on a whole I have decent clients!

Hi gemma.What you need is M/S security tags and a sensor at the door,so the thieving bastards can't get out.

i think some guys take em and spunk in them :D:o

Edited by busencumen

I have clients who buy my bras, so am not really surprised...They sleep with them and/or wank over them.

Is that where the expression 'up for the cup' comes from ...? :unsure:

Hi gemma.What you need is M/S security tags and a sensor at the door,so the thieving bastards can't get out.

I guess the frisk could be fun :)

I guess the frisk could be fun :)

Don't forget to do a full internal!!

Its theft, nothing less, if they can steal an item of clothing what else would they nick if they got the chance.

I really wonder what would spur me to nick a WG's underwear and bra. For me its just weird.

I can't understand the need to have someone else's underwear but it's even more odd to steal it. I know some WG's are happy to sell their underwear but I think that's odd too.

true, on ** some of the ladies do sell their wares; maybe that's what the wishlist tab is for :D. quid pro quo ;)

Edited by busencumen

I can't understand the need to have someone else's underwear but it's even more odd to steal it.

I agree - in what universe is it OK to just help yourself to something that doesn't belong to you because you fancy a souvenir?

I used to always wear proper FF nylon stockings for every booking - they often cost anything from £15-20 a pair unless I get the chance to stock up on seconds, but feel lovely and are much harder wearing than the cheap stretchy kind, plus I find them a lot more comfortable. Unfortunately I've had so many taken I now only really wear them if I'm asked or if I know I'm going to be keeping them on for the whole appointment, which is a real shame. I could usually cobble together pairs from the oddbods that were left (I soon learnt to always buy the same kind) but it was costing me so much each month I couldn't justify it.

I've only once had expensive underwear lifted and that was a pair of Chantal Thomass french knickers which I bought in Paris - lesson learned. I think I cried for about two hours :(.

Edited by AdorableAmy

true, on ** some of the ladies do sell their wares; maybe that's what the wishlist tab is for :D. quid pro quo ;)

Yes they do and normally ask for the request to be put on the booking form so they can make sure they are not wearing their best knicks, AP are nearly £100 a pair who is going to pay that for the replacement?

I agree - in what universe is it OK to just help yourself to something that doesn't belong to you because you fancy a souvenir?

I used to always wear proper FF nylon stockings for every booking - they often cost anything from £15-20 a pair unless I get the chance to stock up on seconds, but feel lovely and are much harder wearing than the cheap stretchy kind, plus I find them a lot more comfortable. Unfortunately I've had so many taken I now only really wear them if I'm asked or if I know I'm going to be keeping them on for the whole appointment, which is a real shame. I could usually cobble together pairs from the oddbods that were left (I soon learnt to always buy the same kind) but it was costing me so much each month I couldn't justify it.

I've only once had expensive underwear lifted and that was a pair of Chantal Thomass french knickers which I bought in Paris - lesson learned. I think I cried for about two hours :(.

Yours fuming in York

Gemma's from York, and Amy's from Scarborough. Is this a Northern syndrome perhaps?

I can kinda understand with you Sarita - you have Great Danes for (@)Y(@) I barely have puppies in comparison!

What upsets me the most is I mostly see regulars hardly ever take on new clients, so it is at the back of my mind that someone thinks so little of me that it is okay to do this, I always believed on a whole I have decent clients!

Lol!

Yes I would be very upset if it happened to me too. I had a necklace stolen by a client once and it made me feel horrible, as I'd been out for dinner with him and seen him on a previous occasion.

Fucking wierd.