Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Juan

Goodbye, And Good Luck, Sadie

2 posts in this topic

Sadie, of Dallias (Manchester), has told me that she is retiring. Her last shift will be on Christmas Eve.

For me, the sad loss of a good friend. But I enthusiastically wish her every happiness and success in the new life she has chosen. I wish her the very best that life can bring.

Sadie has been my regular for the last year-and-a-half, apart from a few months when Daniellas closed and I did not realise that it had re-opened as Dallias. During that time, Sadie came to mean more to me than just a masseuse at a massage parlour. She is a very pretty girl, made all the more pretty by the fact that she is always happy and smiling. A ready smile, despite the fact (I believe) that life has not always been easy. Good conversation, and she even laughs at my jokes. An unequalled skill in the art of arousing a past-it sixty-nine year old male. And afterwards, we always got into the shower together and gave each other a good soaping. That was a real pleasure. A delightful young woman, and it will be hard to find a replacement. I shall miss her.

DJ, a fine and fitting tribute.....I know the feelings you express so eloquently, so well.... My best wishes to you both