dick78

A Shit Punt - The Sequel

27 posts in this topic

For the two months since my last punt (see title and find the thread if you want) I have been extraordinarily ho-hum about ever doing it again. I've got close to a couple of bookings and then decided against it and wavered between seeing a known quantity again and seeing some fabulous looking six foot east european who has an exhaustive list of likes and, apparently, no dislikes. Maybe the adventure would be good for me was the reasoning behind that one. But I really couldn't face another punt like the last one which was just plain disastrous from many angles (and please note that I am not blaming my co-puntee in any way).

Anyway, I'm just back from seeing the most lovely girl and I've had the nicest couple of hours a bloke could ask for. Nice sex and great conversation (in the right proportions), a clean (Jeez was it clean!) flat with real hot and cold running and everything you might ever need, a lady with a really sweet personality, the most touchable body and a way with an older chap to make him feel thirty years younger. And all this a fifteen minutes walk from a client's office, just out of Fitzrovia.

She has quite restored my faith in this lark and has been the best Christmas present I could have had. And you know what. I'm not naming names or doing an FR so you wiill all have to guess but, if anyone guesses right, I will confirm it.

It's great to hear that your faith has been restored, and just in time for Christmas too! I am very happy for you :angry: !

It's great to hear that your faith has been restored, and just in time for Christmas too! I am very happy for you :angry: !

OK - sorry to gloat..........

OK - sorry to gloat..........

Not seen as gloating at all. Just a chance for us all to feel happy for you. Happy Christmas :P

Ok , Is this some kind of Christmas cracker joke . From the thousands of girls working in and touring in London today you expect someone to guess correctly ?

Not really what this forum is about, you find a winner and withhold information ? I wish you a not so happy christmas if that is your contribution .

Seems silly to say you won't name names until someone guess right, at which point you will name the name. Either do or don't fella.

Seems unfair if you're happy to name names on a bad punt but not on a good one! Do the girl a favour and tell everyone what a good job she's doing!

Yeah, come on Dick spill the beans. We'd all like a happy Christmas and/or a good start to 2012. I'll hazard a guess it was an Asian experience - just to get the ball rolling......

She has quite restored my faith in this lark and has been the best Christmas present I could have had. And you know what. I'm not naming names or doing an FR so you wiill all have to guess but, if anyone guesses right, I will confirm it.

It is very rewarding after a couple or 3 bad/mediocre punts when you have one that goes really well. Happend to me and makes a lot of difference to one's confidence.

So who was she, so we can confirm she is as good as you claim. :D

( i love the title of the thread :rofl:

Seems unfair if you're happy to name names on a bad punt but not on a good one! Do the girl a favour and tell everyone what a good job she's doing!

I was not happy to name names on the bad punt, in fact I felt very coerced into it and I regret doing so very much. From that point on I learned not to do some things and I'm sticking to it. I might sneak in an FR under the radar at some pint mind, but she doesn't need any publicity.

I'm not going to justify anything I do on here but all I was trying to do was see if anyone else might have seen her and known who I mean't - there is a bloody big clue in there for anyone who has seen her.

Yeah, come on Dick spill the beans. We'd all like a happy Christmas and/or a good start to 2012. I'll hazard a guess it was an Asian experience - just to get the ball rolling......

Wrong - English and quite posh too, and mid-twenties and dark haired. And she advertises on here but quite low profile.

Edited by dick78

Wrong - English and quite posh too, and mid-twenties and dark haired. And she advertises on here but quite low profile.

She was a East European in first posting, so are we sure you're not dazed and confused from being bonked too hard? (Or did first post suggest East European amazon was too exciting to be seen, and therefore you had to settle for a demure English rose?)

But give me a postcode for Fitzrovia (assuming its a London district, and not one of those countries that have come into existence since I left school), and I'll waste a few mins on a search of the forbidden site... bored and fancy a bit of detective work.

Edited by jackdaw

W1 i guess as only a few yards from the Post Office Tower.

Think Pink Floyd or Rigsby.

She was a East European in first posting, so are we sure you're not dazed and confused from being bonked too hard? (Or did first post suggest East European amazon was too exciting to be seen, and therefore you had to settle for a demure English rose?)

Sorry - she was an option I deferred and my final choice was quite new to me.

Emily Jones?

I'm off out to meet a couple of mates for a drink... have to ask if Miss Jones played lead guitar for Pink Floyd... they both know a lot more about pop music than I do.

Emily Jones?

See - not difficult at all.

Highly recommended.

I was not happy to name names on the bad punt, in fact I felt very coerced into it and I regret doing so very much. From that point on I learned not to do some things and I'm sticking to it. I might sneak in an FR under the radar at some pint mind, but she doesn't need any publicity.

I'm not going to justify anything I do on here but all I was trying to do was see if anyone else might have seen her and known who I mean't - there is a bloody big clue in there for anyone who has seen her.

In reality you werent coerced into it and it was and is 100% your responsibility whether you name names or not, saying you felt very coerced into it is very bad form in my opinion. In fact you have a bloody cheek saying this in my view bearing in mind the WGs response to the punt which certainly didnt correlate with yours. You were all over the place on that thread, that was ALL down to you and blaming others is a very poor thing to do.

Edited by smiths

In reality you werent coerced into it and it was and is 100% your responsibility whether you name names or not, saying you felt very coerced into it is very bad form in my opinion. In fact you have a bloody cheek saying this in my view bearing in mind the WGs response to the punt which certainly didnt correlate with yours. You were all over the place on that thread, that was ALL down to you and blaming others is a very poor thing to do.

The temptation to be very rude is strong but since it's very close to Christmas all I will say is that I was there, you were not. I did not post a word that was not true whatever others might have said. What really annoyed me about that whole thread is that someone felt the need to broadcast it wider quite unnecessarily and, I believe, this was done in order to stir up trouble.

I do seem to have touched a nerve though, albeit quite unintentionally, and I wonder why you have taken such a hard line here, although perhaps its just a slight pang of guilt given that you were one of those pushing for names.

Again, I am not going to justify any post I make here to you or to anyone.

Anyway, I simply cannot be bothered to let you or anyone else irritate me so I will make my excuses.............................................

Happy Christmas everyone.

Edited by dick78

The temptation to be very rude is strong but since it's very close to Christmas all I will say is that I was there, you were not. I did not post a word that was not true whatever others might have said. What really annoyed me about that whole thread is that someone felt the need to broadcast it wider quite unnecessarily and, I believe, this was done in order to stir up trouble.

I do seem to have touched a nerve though, albeit quite unintentionally, and I wonder why you have taken such a hard line here, although perhaps its just a slight pang of guilt given that you were one of those pushing for names.

Again, I am not going to justify any post I make here to you or to anyone.

Anyway, I simply cannot be bothered to let you or anyone else irritate me so I will make my excuses.............................................

Happy Christmas everyone.

ME feeling a pang of guilt, you must be having a laugh, i can assure you i didnt. Its your responsibility what you post and trying to blame others for being very coerced makes you look like you cant make your own decisions. Your bang out of order trying to twist it that others were to blame in my view. Take responsibility for what you post and dont try to put it onto others including me, it was ALL down to you. Your posts, your responsibility 100%.

Yeah, if anyone ever gets coerced into doing anything in the business, it's typically the working girls, not the clients. It's cool saying you didn't enjoy the experience, but it's crazy saying you felt coerced.

"And you know what. I'm not naming names or doing an FR so you wiill all have to guess but, if anyone guesses right, I will confirm it. "

Pathetic.

You had a poor punt a while back.

Now you've had a good one.

DILLIGAF?

Either do an FR or keep it to yourself - no-one cares much either way.

" I might sneak in an FR under the radar at some pint "

Double pathetic.

Ha ha ha. These posts make me laugh - Dick - why don;t you just name the girl in the first place? Why play a guessing game?!!!