Jacko55

Punting With A Much Younger Girl

70 posts in this topic

So far I've only punted with 4 ladies and they've all been around the 40 mark. However, I've spotted a lovely girl who ticks all the right boxes for me in her profile and pictures BUT the trouble is, she's only 24. As a guy of 55, I'd love to contact her but the age gap of over 30 years seems a bit daunting to me. I'm one of these guys who like to form a rapport with the lady I'm with and I'd like to hear from guys who have punted with much younger girls and how they found the experience. Do you think I should just put aside my reservations and just go for it?

hi jacko,i'm 55 as well and mainly punt with ladies in their 30's or 40's,but have punted with ladies as young as 18,when i was 50,and now regularly punt with a lady in her mid 20's and another in her late 20's.if they don't have a problem seeing you then just enjoy.

HI Jacko. I know what you mean!

Although I'm still under 50 but prefer to see ladies of at least 30, or those who have been 29 for as long as I have been punting. However, unless you try it you will never know, so go for it.

I'm 59 and 24 would definitely not put me off ... go for it... if she's good it will be great

I do avoid age below about that though - just too young for me

let us know;-)

As someone who has a preference for the younger lady, my advice is, (and I am 58), dont let it bother you. There are many of us around this age and we dont look our age, and if a WG ever asks, I am 51 or 52. They lie about their ages why shouldnt we.

If further proof on ages was needed, this year, I have punted with girls aged (order of seeing them.....27, 22, 29, 27, 45, 22, 19, 24 and I am planning another meeting with the 24 y/o, and two others aged 26 and 18.

Frankly, I dont care if some are as old as my son's GF, you are only with them for an hour and most are getting £2+ per minute for the privilege. I look upon it as a benovelent way of giving to these girls, many of whom are poor students, or ex-grads with loans and no jobs. Seeing girls of a younger age generally has the advantage that they are slim, pretty, no saggy bits/stretch marks (as a rule) and have fewer hang ups and less baggage than older women.

Anyway, nothing tastes as good as fresh, young pussy. :D :D

And finally, remember that age was no barrier for Silvio Berlusconi !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Taggart

So far I've only punted with 4 ladies and they've all been around the 40 mark. However, I've spotted a lovely girl who ticks all the right boxes for me in her profile and pictures BUT the trouble is, she's only 24. As a guy of 55, I'd love to contact her but the age gap of over 30 years seems a bit daunting to me. I'm one of these guys who like to form a rapport with the lady I'm with and I'd like to hear from guys who have punted with much younger girls and how they found the experience. Do you think I should just put aside my reservations and just go for it?

I always go on who i fancy, their age as long as at least 18 is irrelevant to me. A big advantage to punting for me is being able to choose who i fancy be them 18 or 50. My advice is just go for it. ;)

Most WGs have said to me that 'age is but a number', and many do like the more mature gent so I would agree with Smiths on this one :cool:

As someone who has a preference for the younger lady, my advice is, (and I am 58), dont let it bother you. There are many of us around this age and we dont look our age, and if a WG ever asks, I am 51 or 52. They lie about their ages why shouldnt we.

If further proof on ages was needed, this year, I have punted with girls aged (order of seeing them.....27, 22, 29, 27, 45, 22, 19, 24 and I am planning another meeting with the 24 y/o, and two others aged 26 and 18.

Frankly, I dont care if some are as old as my son's GF, you are only with them for an hour and most are getting £2+ per minute for the privilege. I look upon it as a benovelent way of giving to these girls, many of whom are poor students, or ex-grads with loans and no jobs. Seeing girls of a younger age generally has the advantage that they are slim, pretty, no saggy bits/stretch marks (as a rule) and have fewer hang ups and less baggage than older women.

Anyway, nothing tastes as good as fresh, young pussy. :D :D

And finally, remember that age was no barrier for Silvio Berlusconi !!!!!!!!!!!!

Graffiti reported by Alan Bennett: "Young pussy is the only pussy worth eating."

I'd like to hear from guys who have punted with much younger girls and how they found the experience. Do you think I should just put aside my reservations and just go for it?

The older you get the fewer women your age or older exist. Either accept that much of the world is younger then you or give up.

Personally it would only bother me if the girl looks really young. The date on the tin doesn't matter. When I was younger I dated a girl that was a year older then me but she looked much younger. That bothered me.

Surely one of the pleasures of paying for it is to get a snog off and cum in the mouth of a girl young enough to be your daughter and at some point hopefully grand daughter (and is probably far more gorgeous than I would have pulled at her age too, just as an added bonus!). At age 44 if a girl hasn't put an upper age limit on their profile and she is young I do point out our age gap early on so that she is entirely comfortable with the booking, which I think that is definitely in both our interests.

in my 50's and one of my regular girls in her 20's, no probs either way !! i am happy and she gets her money..

Surely one of the pleasures of paying for it is to get a snog off and cum in the mouth of a girl young enough to be your daughter and at some point hopefully grand daughter (and is probably far more gorgeous than I would have pulled at her age too, just as an added bonus!).

I'll drink to that !!

A further thought is that mature men tend to be calmer, kinder, more experienced and more affluent. After all, if you have the choice shagging an old bird that looks like Mrs Taggart or some of the gorgeous girls I've seen around this Christmas, I know what my choice is. Sorry Mrs T...............

I'm "old" but age doesn't worry me as long as it's over 18. In any case I suspect the majority of women always take a few years off their true age becuase they know punters are looking for young women.

Asian and African women seem to be more accepting of much older men. This may be a cultural thing as I remeber one African woman (not a wg) telling me her father was 30 years older than her mother.

Spock

Surely one of the pleasures of paying for it is to get a snog off and cum in the mouth of a girl young enough to be your daughter and at some point hopefully grand daughter (and is probably far more gorgeous than I would have pulled at her age too, just as an added bonus!).

That is the reality of this whole scene and it's desperation. Somebody's daughter that is. Stupid women.

That is the reality of this whole scene and it's desperation. Somebody's daughter that is. Stupid women.

Or an adult freely making a decision to sell sex in exchange for cash, if it works for them, smart women.

Or an adult freely making a decision to sell sex in exchange for cash, if it works for them, smart women.

You are right of course. It's all about the money,

Go for it! I had similar reservations when I first began punting and deliberately chose a wg in her thirties for my first. However, she let me down (didn't turn up and then went incommunicado) so I found the ads section again and took pot luck. At the place I chose a 24 year old girl was the only one available that morning and I was in need .... three hours later I was set on punting for the rest of my life!!

Since then I've mixed them up pretty well from aged 50 and below, but recently I enjoyed immensely a couple of girls who were 20 and 22 respectively (may have been slightly more I'd guess) and the old reservations came back to me when I booked, but in the event both girls were superb, and I was the one struggling - there is much to enjoy for different reasons across the age groups.

As one wg told me, she was into sex at the age of 14 and her one regret was that she didn't start charging for it until she was 18!

She was in her early thirties when she told me that, and added she had the best job in the world enjoying naked men on her bed most days of the year. I've no doubt she knew more about sex by the time she was 18 than I knew after decades of marriage.

I generally have a far better time with 28-40 yr old women than with the younger ones (I'm 41)

They just generally seem to know what theyre doing and are more comfortable in their own skin and with the whole situation, which leads to a better and more relaxed and enjoyable time for all

However, now and again you can be really lucky and find a 22 year old with the skills, smarts, conversation and bearing of an experienced older women......although thats very rare in my experience

Based on personal experience I'd generally prefer and go for someone closer to my own age but, who knows, you might get lucky ?

Edited by BillGoldberg

Had the pleasure of punting with younger and older

Had great times with both

Don't think age matters as long as its over 18

Go for it and enjoy

When I started using Punternet, and saw references to 'the OP' in messages, I thought it stood for 'Old Pervert', and took it as a reference to guys like me, i.e. 50+ with a particular enthusiasm for younger ladies :D! By which I mean 18-23 approx...

That's not to say I haven't had some absolutely stunning experiences with ladies older than that, whose experience can make such a lot of difference. But the reverse can be true for the younger wgs, some of whom actually prefer older men, for the simple reason that (in addition to Taggart's reasons above) they can occasionally expect to be given at least a modicum of pleasure by a more experienced male, rather than the wham-bam approach of a guy who's in for a quick shag and is completely focused on his own pleasure.

Whereas for an OP like myself, ahem, some of my most enjoyable experiences have been based on extremely long DATY sessions with young wgs, who have either been the best actresses I've ever seen, or who have genuinely enjoyed being pleasured in this way, and who have then responded in absolute fuckin spades, both in return favours, and also when we have joined together in fruitful union!

And at this time of year, it does no harm to be remnded that it is in giving that we receive...

So my opinion is that the OP, ahem, should definitely go for it!

Edited by fraser99

Many thanks for all the responses and it seems the consensus of opinion is to go for it. I'll make clear my age in my initial contact and if she says it's no problem, then I'll definitely book her. Looking forward to it already! Hopefully, I'll let you know how I got on (if it happens) in the New Year.

Had a good Christmas Day did you VS ? :-)

Younger girl (preferably 'much') the only option as far as I'm concerned, and I'm paying the bill.

Young does not need to equate to experienced in terms of service - there's many a young girl that has played a good tune on my old fiddle! ;)

Had a good Christmas Day did you VS ? :-)

Pssst. 'Tis the season to be jolly' but don't tell VS. :P

I'm 37 but am just starting to notice the age gap when I punt with a girl in her early twenties. Maybe it's just bad luck, but I haven't clicked with them in the way I used to. I also can't help but be aware that they're only having sex with me for the money (which I know has always been the case, but I like to buy in to the fantasy that they're not during the session itself) and so don't enjoy it as much, and now tend to punt with women who are in their late twenties or over 30 in general.

But that's just me and my very, very annoying brain. And I certainly wouldn't judge anyone for who they see and why...