Pandora

Merry Xmas, Hope You Get Something Nice In Stockings...

17 posts in this topic

for your festive entertainment!

And here's to an excellent 2012!

u too Pandora , and everyone else. have a great xmas dinner too. no playing word assoc. on here tmrw folks ;)

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2012 to all.

Happy Christmas everyone !!

Looking forward to the big family Christmas Dinner, a few bottles of Rioja with the rels, then returning later and drunker to the solitude of a glorious free life - ahhhhh Bliss - Year 4 as a bachelor and still absolutely loving it !!!

Here's to the single life and living in [or off] the internet bubble - :D :D :D

My stocking filler will be in Birmingham in a few days with one of the horniest EE girls I have seen in ages ! Can't wait to over indulge [just for a change ] :P :P :P :P

Edited by puntaprima

Merry Xmas and a Happy 2012 to one and all. Will be in Brum ( hometown) myself for a couple of days rumpy pumpy between Xmas & New Year - present to meself!!

Merry Christmas Punterneters!

Merry Christmas to all and a great 2012

3 mods on one thread -- a record ! lol. hope everyone got well stuffed ! lol. :D

3 mods on one thread -- a record ! lol. hope everyone got well stuffed ! lol. :D

I did notice that and thought 'shall I post or will it be overkill' :D

But hey ho, had to be done. Back off-line to eat some more now..

@danish. who u calling a ho ! lol. j/k

Merry christmas fellow punters and WG's !!

I popped into the chatroom yesterday to give my regards but I'll stop by here too. Merry Christmas everyone.

meanwhile, over in the land of the free ...lol.

http://news.sky.com/...tors_picks=true

video available.

The season of peace and goodwill is under threat in the United States amid claims that a "war on Christmas" has been declared.

Rows about the display of traditional Christmas symbols have broken out across the country.

But one of the pressure groups accused of being partly responsible has told Sky News it defends its campaign on behalf of non-Christians and non-believers.

The usual debate over whether it is acceptable to say 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy Holidays' has exploded into a much wider disagreement this year.

Edited by busencumen

That's a load of nonsense. Christmas isn't under threat in the US and they know it. The States are known for having one of the most reactionary peoples in the world. Just the other day congress is declaring the government's efforts to move to energy saving lightbulbs a 'war on freedom', demanding that they stay with inefficient incandescent ones. I am being completely serious.

Ever since 2001, the American people and those in power have lurched dramatically to the right, with ridiculous results. I can't take that place nor its people in power seriously anymore.