BobJim

Punting During Powercuts

6 posts in this topic

We had a powercut in our area this week - it got me thinking about the advantages of being "caught" in a punt during a powercut. Has anyone experienced this? What happened and how did the experience rate?

We had a powercut in our area this week - it got me thinking about the advantages of being "caught" in a punt during a powercut. Has anyone experienced this? What happened and how did the experience rate?

I have and it was at a sex party. All the lights went out and it was a case of being careful where i put my hands. :eek: I didnt like the experience in that setting, but i did laugh about it later as other punters told me they were worried about accidentally brushing up against another guy as well. I dont find sex in the dark at all a turn-on needing to clearly see the woman for it to be a turn-on so a power cut doesnt suit me. :)

Some places I have punted in Northampton were by candlelight, so it made no difference whether the electric was on or off !!!

Yes it was seedy :P , but hell was it dirty :eek: , and thankfully the bathroom light worked and the shower was hot, so I at least left feeling clean again ! :huh:

I always carry a pocket torch on unchartered punts now !! ;)

There may be snow ins coming. Remember, come power failure or snow in, she's got the clock ticking!!!!!!!! Carry emergancy £50 noted, not candles.

A few years back I used to see one particular lady in Bradford when I was working up there. On one occassion there was a powercut about 15 minutes after I arrived, when the lady concerned became very nervous. I didn't think it was because of me (she'd seen me several times before) but it soon became clear that her nervousness was because she didn't like the area she lived much (she had had a bit of hassle in the past) and especially when it was pitch black outside, so she asked if I minded keeping her company until the lights came back on, which was some three hours later. During the intervening period we chatted, drank coffee (she had Gas fortunately), shared life stories and put the world to rights, all mostly in her nice warm bed. When power was restored, she gave me the mother of all GFE's. A lovely chance encounter.

Had this once with a young lady in London, not a power cut but a tripped breaker 10 minutes before I arrived, the lady in question had only moved in the week before and didn't know where the box was, her plan B was a room full of candles and I was in hog heaven, still now one of my best meets.

Edited by Romantic Rider