Dho

Stamina

21 posts in this topic

Hi, new to the scene. Anyone with advice on stamina?

Obviously, the girls I've been to see were way hotter than ex-gfs and willing to do tons more, so I'm having some trouble controlling myself. Had some trouble with nerves at the beginning, but that was quickly solved by experimenting with some pills off the Internet, don't need them anymore. Even under the effects, I didn't see any improvement to stamina, just brought the fella up easier.

Right now I'm having to find girls who do 15min "quickies", even if I take things slow and book for 30mins I only end up using 20mins of that.

So yeah, I'm young and I'm experimenting, anyone have any advice?

Hi, new to the scene. Anyone with advice on stamina?

Forget pills, take up swimmimg or join a gym and find a trainer, may be wise to get a bike as well.

yep, exercise and heating healthy is always beneficial; some folks say taking zinc helps too. i do take it daily ; not sure if it makes any difference to longer lasting erections :D

I am fairly active, regularly exercise twice a week. Been in this routine for a good few years now. Seen no benefit really.

Could it just be down to inexperience? Anything else I can do? Don't want to pay to spend time with an amazing girl only to have to think about something non-sexual to get my money's worth.

When talk about lack of stamina, you're not talking about fitness are you? It's more to do with blowing your beans too quickly right?

Edited by DirtyDec

Hi, new to the scene. Anyone with advice on stamina? Obviously, the girls I've been to see were way hotter than ex-gfs and willing to do tons more, so I'm having some trouble controlling myself. Had some trouble with nerves at the beginning, but that was quickly solved by experimenting with some pills off the Internet, don't need them anymore. Even under the effects, I didn't see any improvement to stamina, just brought the fella up easier. Right now I'm having to find girls who do 15min "quickies", even if I take things slow and book for 30mins I only end up using 20mins of that. So yeah, I'm young and I'm experimenting, anyone have any advice?

Yes, but of those 15 to 20 minutes, how long are you actually shagging for?

Not foreplay, just actual hiding the sausage?

Like... 2 - 3 minutes.

Dont really have this issue with previous relationships, most probably cause these girls are, dare I use the phrase, out of my league, but I would quite like to enjoy my time a bit more rather than concentrating on not ending the session early :-/

Like... 2 - 3 minutes.

Dont really have this issue with previous relationships, most probably cause these girls are, dare I use the phrase, out of my league, but I would quite like to enjoy my time a bit more rather than concentrating on not ending the session early :-/

It's your money honey. Just enjoy yourself. If you're worried about the overall playtime, then just lengthen the foreplay. :)

Right now I'm having to find girls who do 15min "quickies",

Other than restricting your choice, is that a problem? Just go with the 15 min girls until you're ready to play for longer. Added bonus. cheaper/more punts

controversial this on here but experiment with cracking one off some time before. dunno how your tackle works but i find a quick one in the shower 12 -18 hrs before works for me.

(Or do 2 punts 18 hrs apart!)

I always found thinking of something else more helpfull in terms of 'lasting longer' but I guess thats really the point and might make it less enjoyable.

I always found thinking of something else more helpfull in terms of 'lasting longer' but I guess thats really the point and might make it less enjoyable.

thats why God created anne Widdecombe

Like... 2 - 3 minutes.

Ahh, this reminds me of my younger days...

Dho, you don't state your age, but I'm assuming you're in your late teens/twenties? This is a very common problem, and the good news is that things will usually get better with time and experience. Follow the good advice here: don't buy pills on the net and stay reasonably fit. With time your confidence will grow, your nerves diminish and you'll be in more control. Maybe have a half-pint beforehand to calm things down?

One bit of advice: Most WGs I've met are incredibly friendly, and I'm sure they meet men with all sorts of issues... too small, too big, too bent, cum too quick, cum too slow, or not at all... Find a nice, attractive WG that you might be able to see regularly, and she might be very happy to help you with your nerves and performance.

I'm quite mature and cocksure now, but I was pretty hopeless when I was a teenager! Like everything in life, things get better with practice.

Thanks for the advice. Mid 20s. Think I just need to get into the mindset that, unlike real relationships, it's all about me and I just need to enjoy myself.

Don't think cracking one off beforehand is a good idea, I've previously had problems bringing it up due to nerves, then it just goes into a downward spiral.

hopefully I can learn more self control soon, really want to experience a 'nuru massage'. Definitely one thing I want to do before I die.

Go for a longer punt, blow your bean with sine oral then onto round 2 where you should last a lot longer......simples

Go for a longer punt, blow your bean with sine oral then onto round 2 where you should last a lot longer......simples

This works well for me as long as the wg is able to bring me back to a horny state in between. Some people metion 'cracking one' out before a punt or earlier on the day...that just kills it for me so I dont bother!

I suspect that every 'serious' punter has tried a 30 minute punt at some time or other, but I've seldom found them satisfactory. The reason is essentially the one you've outlined. If you allow 10 to 15 minutes for foreplay and cum fairly soon after you've put your cock in her, then there's no time for a second round. So you go away feeling you've only got 20 minutes worth. If you hold out and cum at the end of your 30 minutes, then you'll start feeling horny again a quarter of an hour after you've left! I did get round this with one WG - the incomparable and much missed Sarah in the City, in fact - by making the fact the appointment was just for 30 minutes all part of the pleasure. The 'story' was that I was horny as hell but could just snatch half an hour away from the office (partly true in fact). Sarah was ready and waiting by the time I arrived, we literally ripped the clothes off each other and had sex immediately at a furious pace. I came quickly and once I'd got it out of my system, we had some 'quality time' together before restarting the action at around the 20 minutes mark! A second climax came bang on the half hour! A great solution - but something you can only do with a WG you know well.

That apart, how can you hold out and time to perfection? A few tips:

1. You have to be in control as soon as you put your cock between the woman's labia. Often easier said than done! Some women will want to control the pace immediately, and this can be particularly problematic if you first penetrate her doggie style. This is likely to be the most stimulating position for her, her vagina will be tight because you've only just started fucking her,and - intentionally or not - she may start eagerly thrusting back into you, in a way that may cause an untimely explosion! In missionary you are theoretically in near total control, but I - like a lot of guys I think - find it's the position I like to be in when I finally shoot my load, so especial care is required if you start like that. Generally speaking, I find that if we start with the woman on top, there's very little chance of an 'accident': most women enjoy cowgirl and I love the free access to their breasts and body, but the direct stimulation of the penis doesn't seem nearly so great. Indeed, if you really want to avoid premature ejaculation, try one of the 'harder' positions: in spoons, for instance, you'll be concentrating so much on keeping your penis inside her (and enjoying the view in the mirror, if there is one!), that you won't be tempted to ejaculate.
  2. Exercise and fitness is definitely good, especially exercises that tone and strengthen the core muscles around your pelvis and abdomen. You will gain in awareness and control of each and every muscle - including the muscles between your legs that control erection and ejaculation.
  3. Repeat visits to a WG who understands your foibles and needs, will also help you avoid premature ejaculation. There won't be the nerves, the pressure to perform, or the sheer excitement of entering a new pussy for the first time (admittedly, that's one of the main reasons some of us punt ... but you can't have it both ways ...).
  4. Sadly, the best possible way to avoid PE is to get old. But I should avoid falling back on that method for as long as you can.

Best of luck - and have fun!

thats why God created anne Widdecombe

That could make him lose his erection.

If your recovery time isn't too long, book an hour & do it as many times as you can.

I suspect that every 'serious' punter has tried a 30 minute punt at some time or other, but I've seldom found them satisfactory. The reason is essentially the one you've outlined. If you allow 10 to 15 minutes for foreplay and cum fairly soon after you've put your cock in her, then there's no time for a second round. So you go away feeling you've only got 20 minutes worth. If you hold out and cum at the end of your 30 minutes, then you'll start feeling horny again a quarter of an hour after you've left! I did get round this with one WG - the incomparable and much missed Sarah in the City, in fact - by making the fact the appointment was just for 30 minutes all part of the pleasure. The 'story' was that I was horny as hell but could just snatch half an hour away from the office (partly true in fact). Sarah was ready and waiting by the time I arrived, we literally ripped the clothes off each other and had sex immediately at a furious pace. I came quickly and once I'd got it out of my system, we had some 'quality time' together before restarting the action at around the 20 minutes mark! A second climax came bang on the half hour! A great solution - but something you can only do with a WG you know well.

That apart, how can you hold out and time to perfection? A few tips:

1. You have to be in control as soon as you put your cock between the woman's labia. Often easier said than done! Some women will want to control the pace immediately, and this can be particularly problematic if you first penetrate her doggie style. This is likely to be the most stimulating position for her, her vagina will be tight because you've only just started fucking her,and - intentionally or not - she may start eagerly thrusting back into you, in a way that may cause an untimely explosion! In missionary you are theoretically in near total control, but I - like a lot of guys I think - find it's the position I like to be in when I finally shoot my load, so especial care is required if you start like that. Generally speaking, I find that if we start with the woman on top, there's very little chance of an 'accident': most women enjoy cowgirl and I love the free access to their breasts and body, but the direct stimulation of the penis doesn't seem nearly so great. Indeed, if you really want to avoid premature ejaculation, try one of the 'harder' positions: in spoons, for instance, you'll be concentrating so much on keeping your penis inside her (and enjoying the view in the mirror, if there is one!), that you won't be tempted to ejaculate.
  2. Exercise and fitness is definitely good, especially exercises that tone and strengthen the core muscles around your pelvis and abdomen. You will gain in awareness and control of each and every muscle - including the muscles between your legs that control erection and ejaculation.
  3. Repeat visits to a WG who understands your foibles and needs, will also help you avoid premature ejaculation. There won't be the nerves, the pressure to perform, or the sheer excitement of entering a new pussy for the first time (admittedly, that's one of the main reasons some of us punt ... but you can't have it both ways ...).
  4. Sadly, the best possible way to avoid PE is to get old. But I should avoid falling back on that method for as long as you can.

Best of luck - and have fun!

Would having sex standing up help with stamina / PE? I know that for me, standing doggy and cowgirl are good positions for stamina (less so for missionary).

Also, about 1 - Does that extend to pulling one's sack down or not going all the way in?

At the moment, whethers before I would only have sensation on the underside of my member while having sex that sensation for some reason now extends to the head (causing me to pop my load faster) and was wondering if that is anything to be concerned about?

Btw, does anyone know if 5-HTP helps with stamina?

does anyone know if 5-HTP helps with stamina?

I have tried this as a health supplement and don't ever remember it making any difference in terms of that respect. In fact, I'd never even heard the claims that it could help with PE until reading your post.

I think the 'claims' that are out there are based on the link between 5-HTP and antidepressants - the way that both have interactions with your serotonin levels and that there are cases of antidepressants causing a delay in ejaculation as a side effect.

I'd research as much as you can if you decide to give it a go, as a lot of these supplement companies can get away with making whatever claims they like without really having to back it up with much at all.