Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Morway

Sore Willy

8 posts in this topic

Guess you guys are the best to answer this (next to my doctor who I will be seeing in a few days).

Last week I went for the first time in years to a WG and had a fab time.. She did owo (quite aggressively) and CIM and RO..

A few hours later I had a piss and it hurt like hell and later in the evening I even bled some from the penis.

Now I know it can't be a STD as that takes a week or two to give symptoms, so I assume it was, and is still just sore from the treatment..

I will take tests for the usual STD's soon, but I was wondering if this sounds familiar?

Guess you guys are the best to answer this (next to my doctor who I will be seeing in a few days).

Last week I went for the first time in years to a WG and had a fab time.. She did owo (quite aggressively) and CIM and RO..

A few hours later I had a piss and it hurt like hell and later in the evening I even bled some from the penis.

Now I know it can't be a STD as that takes a week or two to give symptoms, so I assume it was, and is still just sore from the treatment..

I will take tests for the usual STD's soon, but I was wondering if this sounds familiar?

I have had a sore cock after 6-8 hours partying many times which by using lube liberally i find i can mainly prevent happening but fortunately i havent bled. I have had friction burns that hurt like hell, again lube works wonders in them not occuring i have found.

Are you by any chance diabetic? If so it's possible you may have something called balanitis which can cause the penis to be very sore, trouble retracting the foreskin, and also smrgma build up behind the foreskin. Antiseptic cream and antibiotics should do the trick, but obviously consult your GP.

I think on line diagnosis like this is dangerous and should be avoided

See your doctor as you say you are due to see him soon, and listen to him instead

STDs don't take a week or two...they can, but they can also show up after only a couple of days. 3-5 days is fairly typical for gonorrhoea for example. But you are correct that a few hours is a bit quick. Bleeding would suggest an injury rather than a disease or condition.

I almost forgot about this post :)

No infections of any kind and my willy is now just fine.. It was probably just not used to the rough treatment from the lady :)

No infections of any kind and my willy is now just fine.. It was probably just not used to the rough treatment from the lady :)

Glad to hear this. :)

Get her to wear kid gloves next time!

Glad you are OK