steviex00

I thought so...

8 posts in this topic

Evening all. I just logged on about 8pm. When you sign in, the homepage displays the different forums. Every evening for the last God knows how long, there are around 150 viewing the first 2 forums. Tonight? 564 viewing the main forum.

It doesn't take a genius to work out why. Doesn't HH realise the power of publicity? Or is she really in the pay of Sir G?? (expenses only, of course!)

I also read the Independent report today, quoting our very own LauraLee and Dollymopp. Nice one, ladies!

Evening all. I just logged on about 8pm. When you sign in, the homepage displays the different forums. Every evening for the last God knows how long, there are around 150 viewing the first 2 forums. Tonight? 564 viewing the main forum.

It doesn't take a genius to work out why. Doesn't HH realise the power of publicity? Or is she really in the pay of Sir G?? (expenses only, of course!)

I also read the Independent report today, quoting our very own LauraLee and Dollymopp. Nice one, ladies!

Independent report - where's the link ?

Silly mare.

why is writng a FR boasting????????

and why is it exploitative????????

empty rhetoric from a failed politician.

do us all a favour mrs dromey, resign yer seat and get a job in tescos.

do us all a favour mrs dromey, resign yer seat and get a job in tescos.

Don't be daft, her and her buddies at Westminster are well-known for putting their hands in the till. Allegedly. :o

We had 1600+ the other night :o

I normaly just read the forum without logging on (as a guest) but I dont want to be lost in the crowd LOL

:o