greensd

One For The Ladies

22 posts in this topic

Have any WG's gone to a regular massage establishment and wanted the masseur to take things a bit further? If so what was the reaction?

Similarly, do any ladies now get pleasure out of going for a waxing and is it clear to the beautician that you find it pleasurable rather than painful?

Just so we're clear...

You are typing with both hands, right?

Yes, because we're all sex crazed hussies who can't go about our daily life without getting the horn and needing a good seeing to.

Only the other day I nearly came with pleasure over the marrows in Tesco.

Yes, because we're all sex crazed hussies who can't go about our daily life without getting the horn and needing a good seeing to.

OMG! That's, like, soooo happened to me! I had to get the manager to give me a good seeing to behind the recycling bins. Then and only then did I feel capable of finishing my grocery shopping.

Marrows???? :o

Waking past the tins of baby carrots does it for me.

OMG! That's, like, soooo happened to me! I had to get the manager to give me a good seeing to behind the recycling bins. Then and only then did I feel capable of finishing my grocery shopping.

Well, you should have seen the look on everyone's face when I humped the cash point in Barclays last week!

Well, you should have seen the look on everyone's face when I humped the cash point in Barclays last week!

*Hugs*

I just can't go anywhere with bollards any more. Especially the ones that raise and lower.

*Shakes head sadly*

Marrows???? :o

Waking past the tins of baby carrots does it for me.

:lol: :lol:

@Lydia .... love the idea of you getting the horn;-) reminds me of a lovely Jo Brand comment about getting a wide on

*Hugs*

I just can't go anywhere with bollards any more. Especially the ones that raise and lower.

*Shakes head sadly*

And to think Adele was shocked by my lust over marrows!

You win!

And to think Adele was shocked by my lust over marrows!

You win!

I once stumbled across an online video of a woman shagging a traffic cone. I didn't half wince! :blink:

I once stumbled across an online video of a woman shagging a traffic cone. I didn't half wince! :blink:

I'm that bored today I'm going to have to google that. (In between molesting my hoover and fingering myself when the neighbours pop round for a cup of tea).

Just so we're clear...

You are typing with both hands, right?

LOL Amanda,he's probably typing with a pencil between his teeth.Glad i didn't ask the question.

I can't believe this...really? NO, I do not know of any woman who finds waxing pleasurable.

And as the masseuse is usually a woman, no I don't ask them to go further. All I want a massage for is to sort out my bad back.

I can't believe this...really? NO, I do not know of any woman who finds waxing pleasurable.

And as the masseuse is usually a woman, no I don't ask them to go further. All I want a massage for is to sort out my bad back.

bugger that. see a good osteopath. Mine is marvelous and fixes my aches really well. and no i dont want to shag him.

Thanks a lot. Mrs L is cooking a marrow stuffed with mince and carrots. How do I explain the giggles???

Actually, I confess, I did get aroused when I had my last tattoo done...

Actually, I confess, I did get aroused when I had my last tattoo done...

what do you exoect when having your labia tattoed with 'justin' and 'timberlake'?

what do you exoect when having your labia tattoed with 'justin' and 'timberlake'?

Shhhh! You'll ruin the surprise for all future punters! Tsk!

I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF WITH LAUGHTER READING THIS THREAD.

GREAT STUFF