AltCtrlDel

30min Parlour Visit - Do You Stay Full 30min?

18 posts in this topic

Maybe a little obvious or dumb, but say you go to a Parlour, pay £30 - 40 for 30min, you get bit or Oral & then sex and Cum... Its only 15min into the visit....

Do you:

- Walk out

- Hope she gives you more Oral after 5min chat

- Kiss, play with her

Just thought I'd see what others say.

Some girls I want to savour every minute. Others I'm quite happy to leave straight after.

On a couple of occasions I've been asked if I minded waiting a bit because the manageress was concerned that the girls were pushing the punters out too quick. I've just got dressed and sat there making small-talk about the weather or what was on the television the night before.

dont let her do sex too early in the punt.

It varies.

I've had a few when it's just about making cash and they jump on your cock ASAP. Needless to say I don't go back and usually those places have a short lifespan.

Other places are more relaxed and happy for you take the full time. If I feel relaxed and happy I'll always go back and also try and let people know through this site etc. I don't necessarily want my full 30 mins just so long as I'm comfortable with the girl/premises. On one of my recent punts the lady cleaned me up and lied down alongside me for a couple of mins and made some small talk. It was a nice touch (and a real turn-on).

The "30 min door-knock" is always a bit off-putting (usually when I'm putting my leg in my trousers, LOL) but to be fair the girls have a living to earn. There's a place in Swansea (which I won't mention as it will lock the thread) where they ring the room phone for the girl to get a move on - have a bit of class, please!

dont let her do sex too early in the punt.

Sometimes a good Blowjob & I've gone in 5 lol. So will need to SLOW them down

Maybe a little obvious or dumb, but say you go to a Parlour, pay £30 - 40 for 30min, you get bit or Oral & then sex and Cum... Its only 15min into the visit.... Do you: - Walk out - Hope she gives you more Oral after 5min chat - Kiss, play with her Just thought I'd see what others say.

I have no interest in 30 minute punts myself but its all about your time management. If you can come twice in 30 minutes its totally different to if you know you can come once. If its once, time it so your coming towards the end without overrunning of course.

When enquiring with the parlour ask if they charge by the time so what you do in that time within the services the WG offers is up to you or whether its a come once and your out service. I am only ever interested in the former. If it is the former you can ask for some more oral or kissing, if not unless you wish to chat you might as well leave as anything sexual is now off the menu.

I have no interest in 30 minute punts myself but its all about your time management. If you can come twice in 30 minutes its totally different to if you know you can come once. If its once, time it so your coming towards the end without overrunning of course.

When enquiring with the parlour ask if they charge by the time so what you do in that time within the services the WG offers is up to you or whether its a come once and your out service. I am only ever interested in the former. If it is the former you can ask for some more oral or kissing, if not unless you wish to chat you might as well leave as anything sexual is now off the menu.

good advice. one caveat. some have a cum once policy for 30 min sessions, but for longer then its strictly time based.

Stay. Ask for a massage. Chat. Cuddle. Play. Might as well unless it's a disaster.

At the moment I only have 30 minute punts and I tend to cum after 20-25 minutes. Depending on the girl and whether there is any chemistry or not I am sometimes quite happy to leave at that point. On others when the girl is laying beside you and you 'click' with her the chatting and cuddling can be very comfortable and quite a few times we have gone over time just chatting.

It really does depend, but quite often I dont feel the need to stay simply because I have paid for the time. If I have got what I want from the punt I am generally happy to be on my way and leave.

good advice. one caveat. some have a cum once policy for 30 min sessions, but for longer then its strictly time based.

Good advice indeed. I tend to avoid 30 minute punts or parlours normally as I always feel it's a bit rushed and a bit of a production line. I find 45 mins is a good compromise but many parlours only do half or full hours.

Good advice indeed. I tend to avoid 30 minute punts or parlours normally as I always feel it's a bit rushed and a bit of a production line. I find 45 mins is a good compromise but many parlours only do half or full hours.

if u want 45 mins alwas ask. a lot of providers will do 45 mins but dont advertise them. indies and parlours.

At the moment I only have 30 minute punts and I tend to cum after 20-25 minutes. Depending on the girl and whether there is any chemistry or not I am sometimes quite happy to leave at that point. On others when the girl is laying beside you and you 'click' with her the chatting and cuddling can be very comfortable and quite a few times we have gone over time just chatting.

It really does depend, but quite often I dont feel the need to stay simply because I have paid for the time. If I have got what I want from the punt I am generally happy to be on my way and leave.

Agree with this 100%

Yes, I've discovered with trial and error that 45 minutes works out to be just right for me. Whether it's any better value depends on the price structure that's offered. As stated, you just have to ask.

I thought most places offered a selection of time choices, 30 mins/ 45mins / an hour and so on ? Are there still places out there charging by what I call the old fashioned method? a, b an c will cost you this, a b and f with covered e will cost you this, once you are done you are outta the door?

I thought most places offered a selection of time choices, 30 mins/ 45mins / an hour and so on ? Are there still places out there charging by what I call the old fashioned method? a, b an c will cost you this, a b and f with covered e will cost you this, once you are done you are outta the door?

The only Parlour i have been to in recent years has all the options you mention but do or did charge by a pick and mix menu which if like me you required DFK or OWO for an hour was £180 but that was unlimited come, i think they had a come twice option which was slightly less.

All in all very expensive compared to Indies in the same area. :)

I only visit a couple of parlours. My favourite girl at the one never lets me leave without spending 40 minutes and to be fair all her regs get the same treatment. The owner has made comments about charging " overtime" but as long as she keeps the punters rolling in and bearing the economic climate / competition in mind, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon!!

Some girls I want to savour every minute. Others I'm quite happy to leave straight after.

On a couple of occasions I've been asked if I minded waiting a bit because the manageress was concerned that the girls were pushing the punters out too quick. I've just got dressed and sat there making small-talk about the weather or what was on the television the night before.

I've had that too. Where I punt there are several parlours in competition with each other so generally 30min = 30min or whatever. They are aware they will start to loose trade if they start operating the 'U Cum U Go' regime.

I often wonder what happened prior to the internet and localised punting boards where folks share their experiences. I bet there were some right rip-offs when you had nobody to talk to about your bad or good punt other than the local priest.

I've had that too. Where I punt there are several parlours in competition with each other so generally 30min = 30min or whatever. They are aware they will start to loose trade if they start operating the 'U Cum U Go' regime.

I often wonder what happened prior to the internet and localised punting boards where folks share their experiences. I bet there were some right rip-offs when you had nobody to talk to about your bad or good punt other than the local priest.

In my case i sometimes had Establishment receptionists speaking bullshit on the phone with the sole intent of getting me to the punt and relying on me thinking with my dick and staying to punt whatever lies i had been told.