Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
styboy68

berlin

4 posts in this topic

hi guys , am off to berlin for a long weekend in the new year, any advice about working girls, clubs fkk clubs, brothals cost etc would be great, thanks for help

Hi,

Pay for sex in Germany is Legal and in some ways better than in UK.

For FKK, everyone says you must try Artemis, (expensive, but with top-class women) or La Folie, (cheaper entrance fee) both easy to get to on their U-Bahn "tube" network. At L F there is much less there, in terms of women, food, facilities etc.) both have website. I think, they're the only FKKs in Berlin.

DON'T go to "Club 77" at 77, Kantstrasse, near L F. When I went there, (admittedly several years ago) they took my 15 Euros entrance fee, but omitted to tell me that I would be the only person there.

Lots of Brothels, most hotels have mini-magazines giving a few examples of Berlin "nightlife".

Tiergarten, during the day is a flea market and, (so I was told), at night, an open air transvestite meeting place.

The street walkers in Oranienburgerstrasse look good but, unless you really need the excitement of getting a quick BJ behind the bushes in the park, there are many better choices.

Down at Schonefeld, near the airport, there is the PussyClub, budget option.

Some people like the cheapo option of Sex Kinos, but I've never tried it.

I haven't been back to Berlin to a while, but I wish I had the time and cash for another trip.

Nobby

hi guys , am off to berlin for a long weekend in the new year, any advice about working girls, clubs fkk clubs, brothals cost etc would be great, thanks for help

Have you tried digging up the older threads here on Berlin? There are many options In the capital, Including some seedy eros-kinos. :D