Sarah Summers

Strap On Sex

59 posts in this topic

i used to have this really horny client - a nice guy. I remember I would go out to him on Saturdays at his place and we always had lots of fun. Then I got my flat and he came there a couple of times, and then I stopped working.

Six months later when I returned to work, he came to see me again, but in that time he had visited other ladies and they had 'spoiled' him :o

He had been introduced to the delights of strap-on-sex and this was all he wanted. I did it the once with him and for me the fun had completely gone.

You see, I have no empathy at all with this piece of plastic. I can't feel anything and don't know if I am pleasuring or hurting my guy. I like using fingers, and even the odd toy, but never a strap on. It does nothing for me at all. I feel completely detached from my client and unhorny.

Can anyone explain to me what I am missing here?

Edited by Sarah Summers

I've never sampled the delights of an anal intrusion but find myself more and more curious.

With no interest in a male partner I suspect a "tooled up" wg could be the way forward :P

I've no idea of what you might be missing, Sarah, and I can only have a vague idea of what I might be missing, but I'll carry on missing it with no difficulty at all. ;)

I would guess that for the ladies who like it, it is more about the psychological sensations than the physical ones, the feelings of control or of transgression, or, just possibly, the intimacy and trust the act suggests. If those things don't particularly appeal then I suppose strap-on sex won't appeal.

i used to have this really horny client - a nice guy. I remember I would go out to him on Saturdays at his place and we always had lots of fun. Then I got my flat and he came there a couple of times, and then I stopped working.

Six months later when I returned to work, he came to see me again, but in that time he had visited other ladies and they had 'spoiled' him :o

He had been introduced to the delights of strap-on-sex and this was all he wanted. I did it the once with him and for me the fun had completely gone.

You see, I have no empathy at all with this piece of plastic. I can't feel anything and don't know if I am pleasuring or hurting my guy. I like using fingers, and even the odd toy, but never a strap on. It does nothing for me at all. I feel completely detached from my client and unhorny.

I dont mind a good seeing to with a Strap-On from a WG i trust, usually a regular. Always use plenty of lube and go gently, i am not a sexually active homosexual so am not used to being fucked up the arse. It can be very nice and a good laugh as i found at an excellent MFF threesome once. If you dont wish to offer it thats up to you. I much prefer Anal play to a Strap-on though.

Edited by smiths

have enjoyed several strap on sessions, but always with ladies i know really well and trust.i am more inclined to having fingers and toys used on me which does it for me ;)

Not for me. Not into A with ladies or men either, my bottom has one use only...

I would guess that for the ladies who like it, it is more about the psychological sensations than the physical ones, the feelings of control or of transgression, or, just possibly, the intimacy and trust the act suggests. If those things don't particularly appeal then I suppose strap-on sex won't appeal.

Yes there is some truth in what you suggest. Not all clients who go in for this are submissive though.

Some men will love this act but perhaps their other halves are unapproachable when it comes to suggesting

this intimate service. To many wives/partners it is a perversion and could quickly taint an otherwise good

sex life with their men. Single men would also find it difficult to ask a newish girlfriend to do the deed and

even less so with a one night casual sex encounter.

The trust thing is paramount. Not only the administration of such a lethal weapon into a tiny but unbelievably

elastic body part..... but the trust that the wg is completely comfortable with the service. The last thing a man

wants is to be ridiculed or handled badly by the wrong choice of lady.

Anal, by me, on a girl, is something that i have tried twice, and can't say that it did a lot for me.

Strap on, on me, by a WG is something that I don't believe I would ever contemplate, just can't see why this would appeal to a straight guy.

Anal, by me, on a girl, is something that i have tried twice, and can't say that it did a lot for me.

Strap on, on me, by a WG is something that I don't believe I would ever contemplate, just can't see why this would appeal to a straight guy.

I can only speak from my own experience with clients and say that it is a lot more common than you know.

It has nothing to do with being straight, gay or bi.

Not for me. Not into A with ladies or men either, my bottom has one use only...

I agree with that 100%

Well i am 100% straight and it appeals on occassion to me because i find it a turn-on just like i do with anal play. I dont like doing Anal on a woman, its a big turn-off to me. ;)

Yes there is some truth in what you suggest. Not all clients who go in for this are submissive though. Some men will love this act but perhaps their other halves are unapproachable when it comes to suggesting this intimate service. To many wives/partners it is a perversion and could quickly taint an otherwise good sex life with their men. Single men would also find it difficult to ask a newish girlfriend to do the deed and even less so with a one night casual sex encounter. The trust thing is paramount. Not only the administration of such a lethal weapon into a tiny but unbelievably elastic body part..... but the trust that the wg is completely comfortable with the service. The last thing a man wants is to be ridiculed or handled badly by the wrong choice of lady.

Very true, i am not submissive at all, its got nothing to do with that in my case.

It's not something I'd imagine alot of blokes would be comfortable asking the GF to do(even fingers) so I can see the appeal & demand for it.

Adele is right, enjoying anal play has nothing to do with sexuality, for some men it just feels good!

I think it is a special service that not everyone should or could do. You can't just ram a dildo up a man and if there is um messiness you have to be able to deal with it without gagging! A curious man could be put off for life (and even hurt) if a woman doesn't know what she is doing.

In answer to Sarah's question, no it doesn't do anything for me sexually, but I do really enjoy building a man up to be able to take a strap on either through a series of visits or a long session or giving a more experienced man a huge amount of pleasure by fucking him hard. It's the feeling of making someone happy, satisfied or just pleased with himself. Even if a guy decides he doesn't want more after a finger he is generally gets a sense of satisfaction for trying something new or ticking something off his to do list! That gives me a sense of pleasure in my work too!

I could be wrong here, but I recon most guys who like it, like it because it is a different sensation to sex/wanking/oral. Being submissive or gay doesn't come into it. It's like us girls, sometimes having a clit orgasm is a great change from the norm.

In answer to the original question though. For me it's about having that control which is a real turn on.

i used to have this really horny client - a nice guy.  I remember I would go out to him on Saturdays at his place and we always had lots of fun.  Then I got my flat and he came there a couple of times, and then I stopped working.

He had been introduced to the delights of strap-on-sex and this was all he wanted.  I did it the once with him and for me the fun had completely gone.

You see, I have no empathy at all with this piece of plastic.  I can't feel anything and don't know if I am pleasuring or hurting my guy.  I like using fingers, and even the odd toy, but never a strap on. It does nothing for me at all.  I feel completely detached from my client and unhorny.

First time for me was Marnie in Morecambe in 2003. Then it became a bit of an addiction. The purple site is a great help ;)

I could be wrong here, but I recon most guys who like it, like it because it is a different sensation to sex/wanking/oral. Being submissive or gay doesn't come into it. It's like us girls, sometimes having a clit orgasm is a great change from the norm.

In answer to the original question though. For me it's about having that control which is a real turn on.

Yes, I think it must be a power thing, something I have no interest in but each to their own etc..etc.

Definitely nothing to do with being gay although depending on the context, there can be a submissive element to it. To answer the OP's question, you are right that there isn't really any physical sensation for the woman when using a strap on, although you could use one of those very long double ended flexible dildos or dongs on yourself and the guy.

I think guys who are put off anal play in whatever form (strap on, other toys or fingers) whether consciously or unconsciously because they believe it is 'gay' are potentially missing out. Men have a prostate which when stimulated correctly can be very pleasurable and it doesn't have to hurt either if done properly.

I had a session with a WG a little while ago which involved a lot of anal play. The combined sensation of have a brilliant blow job at the same time as having an inflatable butt plug inside me was incredible. I've also had some skilful prostate massage with fingers and that was a different sensation but very pleasurable too.

Definitely nothing to do with being gay although depending on the context, there can be a submissive element to it. To answer the OP's question, you are right that there isn't really any physical sensation for the woman when using a strap on, although you could use one of those very long double ended flexible dildos or dongs on yourself and the guy.

I think guys who are put off anal play in whatever form (strap on, other toys or fingers) whether consciously or unconsciously because they believe it is 'gay' are potentially missing out. Men have a prostate which when stimulated correctly can be very pleasurable and it doesn't have to hurt either if done properly.

I had a session with a WG a little while ago which involved a lot of anal play. The combined sensation of have a brilliant blow job at the same time as having an inflatable butt plug inside me was incredible. I've also had some skilful prostate massage with fingers and that was a different sensation but very pleasurable too.

Yes! Now that sounds much more like it. Nothing to do with power and totally in sync with each other. Sounds perfect to me and deffo my kind of thing :)

Definitely nothing to do with being gay although depending on the context, there can be a submissive element to it. To answer the OP's question, you are right that there isn't really any physical sensation for the woman when using a strap on, although you could use one of those very long double ended flexible dildos or dongs on yourself and the guy. I think guys who are put off anal play in whatever form (strap on, other toys or fingers) whether consciously or unconsciously because they believe it is 'gay' are potentially missing out. Men have a prostate which when stimulated correctly can be very pleasurable and it doesn't have to hurt either if done properly. I had a session with a WG a little while ago which involved a lot of anal play. The combined sensation of have a brilliant blow job at the same time as having an inflatable butt plug inside me was incredible. I've also had some skilful prostate massage with fingers and that was a different sensation but very pleasurable too.

These notions of things being gay or perverted can stop people experiencing ecstasy but of course its up to them what they do, i will continue to enjoy what i like. I am a big lover of Anal play so really have a good time with a WG who knows what she is doing, its great fun.

These notions of things being gay or perverted can stop people experiencing ecstasy but of course its up to them what they do, i will continue to enjoy what i like. I am a big lover of Anal play so really have a good time with a WG who knows what she is doing, its great fun.

Yes, quite right, each to their own and to whatever they feel comfortable with. It probably wasn't too long ago that Male on Female anal was considered perverted by many. I'd hazard a guess but in 20 years time, there will be a significantly higher proportion of men enjoying anal play administered on themselves.

Yes! Now that sounds much more like it. Nothing to do with power and totally in sync with each other. Sounds perfect to me and deffo my kind of thing :)

Sarah, I think that just adds to the list of reasons why I need to find a way to get up to Leeds and see you! ;):D

I love strap on sex and have devoted a lot of time to seeking it out. I've experienced it from a lot ladies, some good and some bad.

The first thing to say from my experience is that if a woman isn't enthusiatic about the idea or is worried about the mess then she should leave it alone. Done badly by someone who is just going through the motions (no pun intended) it is a dreadful experience. Done well with somebody who wants to perfect her technique it's fantastic.

For the ladies who do enjoy it, mainly the plesasure is psychological - the taboo, the power transfer - take your pick. However a well-fitting strap on can be a source of physical pleasure too. I've visited a very few ladies who I know have derived actual physical arousal, including two who achieved orgasm through it.

The appeal for me is also a combination of psychological and physical pleasure, I guess I'm more than a little submissive and the feeling of vulnerability is part of the attraction.

Trust is vital as is communication - it can hurt a lot if you're not careful.

Also the choice of weapon is important. I prefer jelly because it follows the internal contours of the body better and length is more important than girth. It's got to the point now where I've actually bought the strap on for my last three playmates to use on me to ensure it's not sone cheap hard plastic item.

The worst thing I've found is that just when you get to the point of finding a regular partner who is into it, buying the right toy for you both and have a few practise sessions - she retires or moves on.

C'est la vie!!