Taggart

Do Prominent Tattoos With Names On Put You Off?

26 posts in this topic

Doing my usual bit of diligent research for another punt, I thought I'd found a gem of a lady until a look at her gallery revealed a big tattoo above her shaved pubic region with a guy's name on it.

Now I dont know about some guys, but I could just not perform RO on a lady having to look at that as I eat her out !!!!! Similarly, ladies with names on tattoos on their inner thighs and breasts. I'm talking prominent tattoos, so how much of a turnoff is it for you?

I can understand your discomfort but I alway think;

"She's mine for the next hour!"

I can understand what you mean. I dont like tattoos full stop. If they are discreet then its not a problem but prominent is a huge turn off.

Not a problem for me. I've tattoos myself and in a reverse situation I wouldn't like anybody judging me by them but of course it's up to the punter.

In answer to your headline question: An undesirable tattoo might put me off a woman I was considering for a girlfriend, but not a WG I was considering using.

On the whole, though, I don't like tattoos on women, even discrete ones.

What about the one that said above her vagina,"Property of ......." and I loath detest and despise tattoos yet I still went down on her . Sometimes you just have to put it out of your mind .

Doing my usual bit of diligent research for another punt, I thought I'd found a gem of a lady until a look at her gallery revealed a big tattoo above her shaved pubic region with a guy's name on it. Now I dont know about some guys, but I could just not perform RO on a lady having to look at that as I eat her out !!!!! Similarly, ladies with names on tattoos on their inner thighs and breasts. I'm talking prominent tattoos, so how much of a turnoff is it for you?

I dont like too many tattoos on a woman especially sleeves which are a big turn-off to me however attractive the woman may be. They can make some women look too butch for my liking to.

If she just had a few and one with a name in a prominent place i wouldnt be bothered, it certainly wouldnt put me off RO as it would you. :)

In answer to your headline question: An undesirable tattoo might put me off a woman I was considering for a girlfriend, but not a WG

Have to agree with that statement. Plenty of other things to look at in an hours punt to let a tattoo put me off. However, I wouldn't be that enamoured of a gf with a tattoo of her ex's name anywhere, let alone just above her muff.

I'm a big fan of the smaller, discreet tattoos. There's something quite sexy about them for me, especially if there aren't too many.

quick answer: yes, puts me off.

balanced: it depends.

"in general" .. I dont like prominent tatoos or henna or piercings.

I think we should listen to nature, and nature didnt put names on our foreheads, nor shopping lists on our arms, nor portraits on our bums.

But if she is a nice person, and displays good attitude, I can overlook that with no problems.

One of my regular (well, used to be, havnt been around much in her area), has quite prominent tatoos. in her case, just part of the personality. And the overall Lady, tatoos included, is Mint!

Personally I hate tattoos, especially on women. The trouble is that nowadays you can scarcely find a girl under 30 without one. Stop it ladies; 15 years later you'll hate it.

Doesnt really bother me at all

I mean she isnt your girlfriend so what difference does it make if she has some other guys name tattooed on her body ?

I personally find some of the Oriental themed tattoos on thai wgs' bodies, attractive and intriguing

Although I do find very big all over skin covering designs a real turn-off

No problems with a girl having a name tat, provided that it's not mine!

One of my regular (well, used to be, havnt been around much in her area), has quite prominent tatoos. in her case, just part of the personality. And the overall Lady, tatoos included, is Mint!

I assume you are referring to a Lady from SE1? And, yes, indeed, isn't she just outstanding, tatoos and all?

I can understand your discomfort but I alway think;

"She's mine for the next hour!"

my sentiments entirely cb,one of my favourite ladies has an ex's name on her back,but when doing doggie all i'm thinking about is your statement above :)

"Mum". Now that would really put me off.

Personally I hate tattoos, especially on women. The trouble is that nowadays you can scarcely find a girl under 30 without one. Stop it ladies; 15 years later you'll hate it.

You're clearly just looking at all the wrong girls!

Edited by Annabel Squires

In answer to your headline question: An undesirable tattoo might put me off a woman I was considering for a girlfriend, but not a WG I was considering using.

Reminds me of a teenage joke your comment : "On the hole, men prefer blondes"

I'll get me coat.............. :unsure:

My wife was very interested in my tattoos when we met. Well, not quite when we met. I managed to persuade her that "Gloria" was a ship I'd served on. But she's still suspicious about "Mary Rose".

My wife was very interested in my tattoos when we met. Well, not quite when we met. I managed to persuade her that "Gloria" was a ship I'd served on. But she's still suspicious about "Mary Rose".

Why? The Mary Rose WAS a ship!

Why? The Mary Rose WAS a ship!

But in the time of Henry VIII !

But in the time of Henry VIII !

You could be really into history! I have a Henry VII teapot! Lol.

I read somewhere.

Women sentenced to imprisonment in Siberia routinely had themselves tattoed - the face was very popular

It helped make them less attractive to other inmates and guards which given the lawless nature of the place helped them survive .

personally I reckon they still act as a deterrent.

J

Not at all keen on tattoos on anyone but every once in a while I will find a cute sexy one when I don't expect it and that can be a turn on. But as for the huge flowery ones, forget it!

IMHO Tattoos are a complete turn off - hate 'em!