DancinDannyD

Britbabesophie And Girlofyourdreams .. Who To See Before They Leave?

32 posts in this topic

Both of these ladies will be leaving the Berkshire area in the New Year, mores the pity.

I had a day off before Christmas and tried, unsuccessfully to book both of them separately (I left it late for an 'on the day' booking and they were both booked out unfortunately).

They have both been in my 'to see' list for a while but I only punt intermittently and, realistically, will only be able to afford to see one of them before they move.

So, who do you recommend I see? My tastes are quite vanilla, GFE, kisses, cuddles, good oral, straight sex etc.

Any help appreciated! Both have excellent feedback. Thank you

Sophie has had quite a lot of positive feedback looking at the fieldreports and views on here.

I have previously reported Sophie as being consistently the best all round meets I have had - she has a personality that is quite simply sparkling, and the services offered have been of the highest quality - however, she has already left Reading, so this may assist you in arriving at your decision

I've had Sophie on my list of WGs to see for about three years and thought from above she may have retired... luckily it looks like she has merely moved to South London so I might have to be making a trip soon. :)

One line of thinking would be to see neither as it could be argued that their heart wouldn't be in it as they are in effect working out their notice period before moving on to pastures new. Having said that though, their feedbacks do seem to indicate a good level of pride in their work so can't see it really being the case.

I actually have a first booking myself with Rebecca this week and I have been asked to work on the same day, so not sure if I'll be going ahead with it yet. If I do I'll let you know how it goes.

One line of thinking would be to see neither as it could be argued that their heart wouldn't be in it as they are in effect working out their notice period before moving on to pastures new. Having said that though, their feedbacks do seem to indicate a good level of pride in their work so can't see it really being the case.

I actually have a first booking myself with Rebecca this week and I have been asked to work on the same day, so not sure if I'll be going ahead with it yet. If I do I'll let you know how it goes.

Is Sophie retiring? If so I wouldn't bother in order that I won't miss what I haven't tasted.

No, Sophie hasn't retired, but has moved to Croydon (I think you have to search the CR1 area) - so quite some journey from Reading, but IMHO a journey worth making, even if not so frequently.

i cant seem to find sophies profile. pm if you could please?

i cant seem to find sophies profile. pm if you could please?

It's simply BRITBABESOPHIE on a/w. She had a bit of a reputation for last-minute cancelling, but I never had a problem and if you do get to see her, she's delightful.

I've met with Sophie - lovely girl. Sexy, sparkly and with the softest skin I've ever encountered - fabulous boobs, too. Well worth a punt

Tommo

Thanks all, shame that Sophie has already moved on - looks like that's one that got away :-(

Thanks all, shame that Sophie has already moved on - looks like that's one that got away :-(

I thought she had only re-located to South London...

I thought she had only re-located to South London...

Her website is still active and her profile on the other place says she's working Canary Wharf this week so i think Danny meant moved on from Reading

Is she good as her feedback suggests?

If you read my earlier posts on this topic the answer is most definitely yes IMHO.

Sophie can be temperamental. One day she is as sweet as honey and the next day she'll hang up on you. If you catch her on a good day you'll have fun but if you don't then you better just make other plans in a hurry. Enjoy

Sophie can be temperamental. One day she is as sweet as honey and the next day she'll hang up on you. If you catch her on a good day you'll have fun but if you don't then you better just make other plans in a hurry. Enjoy

This is what I cannot understand, how can you pay £150 and wonder whether she will blow hot or cold. I'd rather go for the ones which I am sure wont be temperamental.

This is what I cannot understand, how can you pay £150 and wonder whether she will blow hot or cold. I'd rather go for the ones which I am sure wont be temperamental.

I think you’re misunderstanding the impact of Sophie’s moodiness. Yes, she may cancel on you at the last minute, but if you do actually see her I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. However, having a ‘plan B’ to hand – particularly if you’ve come a long way specially – is probably a good idea.

I think you’re misunderstanding the impact of Sophie’s moodiness. Yes, she may cancel on you at the last minute, but if you do actually see her I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. However, having a ‘plan B’ to hand – particularly if you’ve come a long way specially – is probably a good idea.

I see

I have seen her, at her incall place in Reading.

In my case I left feeling she put very little effort in. She saw the booking through, ie 'did what was expected', and didn't directly refuse anything I requested. But one of my key likes is filming, she lists it in her likes, yet this was fobbed off, even though specifically requested in pre booking emails.

She did invite me back for a longer booking including an element of unpaid social time - but not for me.

I arrived freshly showered, clean shaven, in new clothes, and was polite. So I was certainly not guilty of being dirty and / or rude.

If you book she may well meet, and even exceed your expectations - so my post is not meant to deter prospective clients.

But from my perspective, the booking was far from satisfying, and I would not return.

I guess she was having a bad day then.....LOL

It seems Rebecca has brought forward her departure date from 22nd March to ... today. Even late last week it still showed 22nd March as her last day.

I was definitely going to see her again before she left but now won't be able to. She is moving to Manchester.

Mark

Having posted earlier in this thread about having seen Britbabesophie, I just checked and the alternative 'Girlofyourdreams' has not left, she has resurfaced in Manchester.

TheGirlOfYourDreams is back down South, I saw her today in Chineham for the first time and she's a lovely, charming lady ... had an excellent GFE, highly recommended.

She's only around for one more week in Chineham as she is moving location, but will resurface in the nearby area, keep an eye on her ** profile!