Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nullenvoyd

Chiang Mai

5 posts in this topic

So, off to Thailand in a few week and would welcome any relevant info on places to go in Chiang Mai - and I don`t mean scenic tourist spots! I am interested in FBSM, possibly B2B and maybe FS.Small and discrete places prefered.

I am a Thailand newbie, my first visit so treat me gently!

Thanks,

N

Saruyi massage and fishbowl used to be good though mostly used by Thais. Try googling it.There are others but I've not been.

there is not a lot of choice up in Chiang Mai - a couple of bar a Go Go's (Star Six, Foxy Lady and Spotlight being the main ones) - girls there can be very hit or miss.

My personal fav places were the "housewives" joints (located around the back of Gad Sun Geow (aka Kad Suan Kaew) shopping centre) - these are places where girls show up when they need a new rice cooker or something and work a few hours - cheap as chips and you get some real crackers there - no English usually spoken but as they say the language of love is universal - if you click they will usually spend a day/night or so with you for around THB1000-1500.

There's a whole load of bars around the Mae Ping Hotel (aka Imperial Hotel?)

above may now be a bit out of date as not been for almost 2 years - but hope helps.

got to say tho - mongering is better in BKK or Pattaya than up north.....

There is a place with a video clip on You Tube - its called Richy Club.

About the only clip on You Tube about a massage place in Chiang Mai except for a very poor one on this Saruyi place.

Has anyone anyexperience of them? Their website is not in operation at the moment! Sems like a nice clean and airy place though.

I don`t necessarily need a soapy massage, just a good sensual oil massage with a sexy girl, HR and maybe B2B.

There is a place with a video clip on You Tube - its called Richy Club.

About the only clip on You Tube about a massage place in Chiang Mai except for a very poor one on this Saruyi place.

Has anyone anyexperience of them? Their website is not in operation at the moment! Sems like a nice clean and airy place though.

I don`t necessarily need a soapy massage, just a good sensual oil massage with a sexy girl, HR and maybe B2B.

I went to Richy Club, provided exactly as you said "just a good sensual oil massage with a sexy girl, HR and B2B"

Website not working ... maybe the place has closed now